Meadey

Meadey's Mutation log

Hi everyone,

New to the board but not new to forums/lifting weights. Figured I'd make a log - would've logged over on getbig given the nature of my plan but registration is taking forever.

Recently finished competing for the first time in PCA First Timers and PCA Open the next day.

I won the overall on day 1 and won the novice on day 2.

Bodyweight on stage was ~101kg.

Cycle:

1g Test EW
1g EQ EW
100 Tren Ace EOD
4IU GH ED (may do 2 IU on non training days, still unsure)
40IU Lantus AM
15 IU Novorapid before breakfast and pre training.

For all intents and purposes I'm pretty much following GH15 protocol in terms of diet and drugs.

My diet consists of foods I ate during prep and foods that GH15 recommends.

That is:

Protein Sources:
Tilapia
Steak
Salmon (rarely)
Chicken
Egg white (powder form) (Recently took out whey protein powder on g1h5 recommendation and it seems to digest better).

Carb Sources:
Ground Rice
Rice
White Potato
Bagels/Crumpets
Pineapple and Pineapple Juice
Banana
Maltodextrin

Fat Sources:
None, running lantus I stay away from all added fats.

Couple of stage shots attached

2 - waKu5AB.jpg

5 - zYMldHb.jpg

29th October 2020:

Legs- Ham/glute focus. Bodyweight 108.8kg

Workout:

Hip adductor: 1 fail set, 1 backoff beyond failure
Hack Squat 1 SST style rest pause set (lasted 7 minutes)
Seated leg curl 2 sets to failure
Leg extention 4 sets to failure with weighted stretch
Laying Leg curl 3 sets to failure
Glute bridge machine 3x15

Diet: 850c 400p 40f

30th October:

Extra day in the gym due to work schedule - hitting weakpoints. BW 109.5kg. Strange increase

Arm pump work
Side Raises
Calf work

Diet exactly the same as yesterday, 850c 400p 40f.

2 long days at work for overtime tomorrow so no gym over the weekend for me. Will lower carbs by about 300 by taking out carb sources around workout for the insulin.

10 hours ago, hmgs said:

Kudos for old Skool vacuum :thumbup1:

Thank you bud, wary of keeping it so I'm practising vaccuums every day after cardio,

9 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Looking good for 9kg up. What’s the plan over the next year?

Hopefully a nice slow off season so build my upper body a lot. Though I am very tempted to just blow up on the gear here, since I am putting a lot in my body.

However all the weight gain so far has just been tissue/water with very little if any fat.

31st October:

No training.

Diet: 550c 375p 40f
Took out periworkout extra nutrition and replaced low fat steak in my last meal for salmon.

Hmm, im not really a fan of these lower carb days. I feel like my body burns through them too fast and it's going to hinder my rebound. I also am not sure I'm taking the most advantage of the rebound with the arguably slow weight gain.

Anyone want to chime in?

7 hours ago, Cronus said:

Crazy shoulders. Would you be able to post your full diet?

Yes mate here is my current training day diet:

M1:
100g Ground Rice
Half Banana
15 egg whites
100g Pineapple
3 Crumpets/toast/bagel to make ~60g carb

M2/M3/M4
350g Raw weight rice
600g Raw weight chicken
(Split between the 3 meals)

M5 preworkout:
30g egg white powder
150g ground rice

Intraworkout Nutrition:
200ml Pineapple Juice
75g maltodextrin
20g egg white powder
15g EAA
Taurine and Creatine

Immediately Post:
30g egg white powder
Bagel with Jam

Post Workout:
150g raw weight rice
300g Tilapia

M9:
200g white potato
120g Steak
6 egg whites

42 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Thank you mate, such a heavy volume of food, I was interested to see what choices you had to keep fat so low. 

Do you have to force feed at all? 

Not at all mate, starving all day

16 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

Looking good mate what show you planning on next 

Cheers man, I think the next one will be after a good year off, probably a 2bros to go for a pro card

21 minutes ago, Meadey said:

Not at all mate, starving all day

Cheers man, I think the next one will be after a good year off, probably a 2bros to go for a pro card

Did you prep yourself? 

1 minute ago, Cronus said:

Did you prep yourself? 

No I did not a coach at the gym I go to prepped me but next time I may do it myself if I'm in a good head space

39 minutes ago, Meadey said:

No I did not a coach at the gym I go to prepped me but next time I may do it myself if I'm in a good head space

Did a good job. How long you been training? 

Is there anything in particular you have done or found over the years that really helped you progress? E.g. certain exercises, diet   

Just now, Cronus said:

Did a good job. How long you been training? 

Is there anything in particular you have done or found over the years that really helped you progress? E.g. certain exercises, diet   

Been training around 9/10 years maybe, can't remember.

No idea mate, I was a powerlifter so i was just fat and strong, I've only just started bodybuilding.

6 minutes ago, Meadey said:

Been training around 9/10 years maybe, can't remember.

No idea mate, I was a powerlifter so i was just fat and strong, I've only just started bodybuilding.

Haha amazing, you should post some lifts up

What are you currently pushing/pulling?

Any particular category you thinking about going into e.g. classic

9 hours ago, Cronus said:

Haha amazing, you should post some lifts up

What are you currently pushing/pulling?

Any particular category you thinking about going into e.g. classic

Open bodybuilding made, I'm too big for classic weight wise. 

I have some lifts on my Instagram @sammeadepl sorry I have none on my current phone. 

Yesterday I added 75c 30p because speaking to someone we decided that a 1200 calorie drop off on a rest day was too extreme. So more like 750 drop now. Woke up a little heavier but probably due to the extra carbs before bed. 

1st November:

Weight 109.7kg Blood pressure:

AM routine: 20mins fasted cardio + 4 rounds of vacuum holds

Diet:

As yesterday, will leave the extra carbs out again unless I feel I need it. 

So we're into another lockdown? Last time my gym owner lent me plates to train at home, hopefully he is kind enough again. 

Still look tight, doesn't seem to be any fat forming around my abs so happy with this for 240lbs.

IMG_RN8P_20201101_054327.jpg

November 2nd

Weight 109.2kg. Will hold calories here for a bit and gain slowly as tempting as increasing is. Have increased Gh to 4iu am, pre cardio so holding a little more water while that settles. 

Will likely be going out for a meal with the gym lads on wednesday and hopefully gym owner will lend me some plates. 

Still have striations in my quads and glutes are still boxed off so there's room push but we will see. 

Diet will be the same as ever today 850c 400p 40f.

Training: pull deadlift 

Machine pull down (plate loaded is out of action currently) stack x13

SLDL beltless 232.5kgx6 

Low row. Sst set to failure plus 20 second weighed stretch 

Cable curl single arm 21kgx8

Volume work on rear delts upper back and hammer curls. 3-5 sets each depending on the rep ranges I got. 

Check in with coach and he laughed and said you're fine, just water you're holding. Keeping calories here while we see about gyms. 

IMG_20201102_074754_198.jpg

IMG_20201102_105509_125.jpg

So I upped my GH dose to 4iu and am getting visibly more water retention and my weight bumped up another kilo overnight.

May reduce this back to 3iu because honestly I am not a fan of the retention. I'll hold calories where they are for now

Woke up visibly leaner in the abs, same weight as yesterday.

Last day in the gym today - leg day.
Kept the dose at 4iu AM and will leave it here. There's water retention throughout my legs which is hiding cuts but otherwise I'm pretty happy. I can pinch and stretch my skin on my abs and there seems to be no fat in them, pretty cool.

Maybe GH15 is right, perhaps I need to dirty up my diet a little. I will hopefully find out today if I can borrow some plates from my gym.

Wrists and hands are getting tight just writing this, perhaps I should dose 4IU PM instead, or preworkout.

Ok so I woke up today at 111.4kg which is a large increase. I am not sure what's causing this, perhaps inflammation from killing my quads yesterday in the last in-gym workout.

Rest day today and overtime because it may look like I need to purchase some weights.

I'm worried about the weight gain and my skin looks a lot more watery, I cannot tell if this is fat or not.

Any ideas?

On 11/5/2020 at 10:06 AM, Meadey said:

Ok so I woke up today at 111.4kg which is a large increase. I am not sure what's causing this, perhaps inflammation from killing my quads yesterday in the last in-gym workout.

Rest day today and overtime because it may look like I need to purchase some weights.

I'm worried about the weight gain and my skin looks a lot more watery, I cannot tell if this is fat or not.

Any ideas?

I'd just go by weekly averages and mirror. Some of it I imagine is just extra retention from GH. I imagine this should dissapate, I think pscsrb recommendeds starting low like 2iu and work your way up slowly to help battle this 

You still in touch with your coach? And if you need weights id probably buy some sharpish