Cronus

2nd National Lockdown soon?

I'm assuming for now, well all just eventually end up in tier 3 and they'll hope that works well enough. I'm guessing the economic impact, isn't as bad as a full lockdown again.

I'd just do a full 2 week complete lockdown give everyone a few quid and have a select few delivering supplies and get it gone if no-one is seeing anyone or going anywhere for 2 weeks it should die out 

Speaking to the area manager for a gym chain earlier and he said that gyms are now classified as ‘essential businesses’ and it’s down to the local council as to whether or not they’ll close. ..... Fuk me I hope he’s right.

I really can’t see the lockdown being for more than 4 weeks anyway...... a 3 monther is not sustainable 

7 minutes ago, mrwright said:

I'd just do a full 2 week complete lockdown give everyone a few quid and have a select few delivering supplies and get it gone if no-one is seeing anyone or going anywhere for 2 weeks it should die out 

That’ll only happen if ALL shops, businesses and travel stops and people literally do not leave the house for 2 weeks .

19 minutes ago, js77 said:

Speaking to the area manager for a gym chain earlier and he said that gyms are now classified as ‘essential businesses’ and it’s down to the local council as to whether or not they’ll close. ..... Fuk me I hope he’s right.

I really can’t see the lockdown being for more than 4 weeks anyway...... a 3 monther is not sustainable 

In Tier 3 it's definitely down to local authorities to decide on gyms. Didn't know they were essential though. But I reckon we've got a Tier 4 addition on the way, or a lockdown lite - which will hand the control back to Westminster.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54750775

18 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

I've got to isolate for 14 days my close workmate has got covid, I'm booking a test for tomorrow  !!

I’m literally hoping this would happen to me. I’ll get paid for being off if I get it on the track and trace app that Iv been near someone who has covid