Gymmonkey19

Are any of these labs good to go ?

8 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Not sure your beef mate

i didn't mention you...or a lab

You're just an independant steroid user who posts reviews and advice on a forum right? :lol:

No back and forth necessary son...my issue isn't with lab size, I don't have one...

It's with certain members trying to create that illusuon

I haven't said guys SHOULD be using these bigger labs. I also haven't said the labs talked about on here aren't decent

But like I said, not sure your interest...I didn't mention you

It's a long time now since i had that s**t gear from Nexus...so to go back and find anything I wrote previously about the lab would take a bit of searching around...something you've obviously taken the time to do (for some reason) so I'll take your word for it...I don't have the time or motivation to bother doing that

Anyway...there ya go

I'll let you like my post and get back to your breakfast mate :beer:

No beef mate, that’s why I worded it the way I did to try avoid it descending into 6 pages lol 

Was more curiosity as in another thread you did quote 3 labs, I just cba, but was having my coffee and saw you say something similar so thought I’d ask as genuinely confused me based on the fact you use DG,

I basically took your posts as saying the labs on here are small and others are big which makes them somehow good labs, obviously you’re saying that’s not the case, which In that case I agree, the labs from Europe are multimillion operations sending gear all over the world, I’d still rather use a small lab like DG where you can actually contact the owner and theres a degree of ownership, you’re not gona get that with these massive labs, that’s just me, some lads won’t care. 

Didn’t look through your posts, have no idea how, just have a good memory  :lol:

1 minute ago, Towel said:

No beef mate, that’s why I worded it the way I did to try avoid it descending into 6 pages lol 

Was more curiosity as in another thread you did quote 3 labs, I just cba, but was having my coffee and saw you say something similar so thought I’d ask as genuinely confused me based on the fact you use DG,

I basically took your posts as saying the labs on here are small and others are big which makes them somehow good labs, obviously you’re saying that’s not the case, which In that case I agree, the labs from Europe are multimillion operations sending gear all over the world, I’d still rather use a small lab like DG where you can actually contact the owner and theres a degree of ownership, you’re not gona get that with these massive labs, that’s just me, some lads won’t care. 

Didn’t look through your posts, have no idea how, just have a good memory  :lol:

My point is merely this...

When I see posts about labs that are very well known and well respected internationally...and ukm members posting that they haven't heard of them and wouldn't touch them...and only use the "ukm labs" it makes me laugh

It's a very interesting situation that seems to have been created on this forum

You pointed out that I posted about DG and Nexus being good...but that's really not relevant to the point I'm trying to make...I've never tried to claim these labs shouldn't be used

I'll now be using DG exclusively for exactly the reasons you've mentioned.  Plus the fact I don't see the owner all over ukm embarassing himself trying to push the lab, pretending to be an independant user posting about how good his gear is. Tbf, he doesn't need to...the quality will speak for itself

And you do have a good memory. I had a little search and you managed to quote something I said about nexus months ago...literally word for word

I'm impressed!! :thumb

Always sourced my gear online and preferably from a smaller lab dependent on good feedback from the community they sell to.  Creates a form of accountability.  Loads of examples over the years and the smaller the better for me personally provided the quality is high.

Clearly people with vested interests might exaggerate the quality of one lab over another but this does become pretty transparent if you make the effort to invest time to become part of the community.

Safest way to ensure you’re not buying bunk gear for most people I’d say and hugely preferential to buying off some muppet at the gym that doesn’t have a clue and just needs to move whatever they’ve got on.

7 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Always sourced my gear online and preferably from a smaller lab dependent on good feedback from the community they sell to.  Creates a form of accountability.  Loads of examples over the years and the smaller the better for me personally provided the quality is high.

Clearly people with vested interests might exaggerate the quality of one lab over another but this does become pretty transparent if you make the effort to invest time to become part of the community.

Safest way to ensure you’re not buying bunk gear for most people I’d say and hugely preferential to buying off some muppet at the gym that doesn’t have a clue and just needs to move whatever they’ve got on.

Sigma???

3 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Always sourced my gear online and preferably from a smaller lab dependent on good feedback from the community they sell to.  Creates a form of accountability. 

Although what you've got now, and this has become very apparent lately, has been a few guys posting about underdosed gear or gear they've got doubts about...but won't name the lab...because it's one of the labs that gets pushed on here and they've seen the response that comes with naming and shaming these labs

This is not my opinion...the threads are on here

At the same time, many positive reviews are blatamtly by sources and lab owners

Now I'm not claiming these labs aren't generally good...but it's not exactly the honest and fair source of honest lab reviews that many people think

6 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

To be fair the only lab I’ve seen pushed on here which was apparently crap was BSI but I never actually used it myself 

TM was probably the most pushed lab ever on here, for obvious reasons, but was good gear.

NP was pushed, again, same reason lol, was top gear, still is I think?

Rohm, still pushed on here by some sellers, but not seen a bad word

Triumph took over at one point when the owner was on here, but again never had a bad thing from them. 

Sphinx and dimensions were the only two of the labs pushed that I’d say, while their decent, they do have some products that are wank, but still better than what’s on offer in my gym lol

Its like if we all tried to push sis, we could literally try all we want, give it 6 months and no amount of pushing would have lads still using it as you’re not going to buy something if you’re repeatedly getting shafted. 

I think it’s more of an issues on those weird American forums where they recommend a SARM no matter what you’re issue is, hair loss? SARM, high Bp, SARM, wana step on stage in 2 weeks despite never going to a gym, SARM :lol:

The only labs that are really known outside of ukm are ROHM, Dimension, Dunning and SiS. There’s a bloke in my gym that has a price list for SiS on his phone and sells to all the lads in there :lol:

I also know a guy in my city that a lot of lads go to and he gets direct from ROHM or so he sais anyway.

If you mention SG, Nexus or DG to anyone in the real world they would say it’ll be s**t gear and that they’d never heard of it. That doesn’t mean these labs aren’t good though, when a lad asked me what I was using and what lab I said I was using Nexus Test E and he laughed and said “sounds like some s**t lab you get on Facebook or google”. Gains and bloodwork soon proved him wrong though :thumb

5 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Although what you've got now, and this has become very apparent lately, has been a few guys posting about underdosed gear or gear they've got doubts about...but won't name the lab...because it's one of the labs that gets pushed on here and they've seen the response that comes with naming and shaming these labs

This is not my opinion...the threads are on here

At the same time, many positive reviews are blatamtly by sources and lab owners

Now I'm not claiming these labs aren't generally good...but it's not exactly the honest and fair source of honest lab reviews that many people think

But honestly mate, I don’t get this, why don’t they just post it? What can anyone do? 

I could say I’m gona f**k nexus/SG wife, what’s gona happen? It’s a Internet forum ffs lol

Some lad is getting pip from something nexus, can’t see what, In the picture thread, what’s gona happen? He’s not gona get stabbed through the bloody computer screen :lol:

Do people really care of couple people moan at them for saying they’re not getting on with a lab? 

3 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

The only labs that are really known outside of ukm are ROHM, Dimension, Dunning and SiS. There’s a bloke in my gym that has a price list for SiS on his phone and sells to all the lads in there :lol:

I also know a guy in my city that a lot of lads go to and he gets direct from ROHM or so he sais anyway.

If you mention SG, Nexus or DG to anyone in the real world they would say it’ll be s**t gear and that they’d never heard of it. That doesn’t mean these labs aren’t good though, when a lad asked me what I was using and what lab I said I was using Nexus Test E and he laughed and said “sounds like some s**t lab you get on Facebook or google”. Gains and bloodwork soon proved him wrong though :thumb

I think it depends where you are in the UK, went to gym in Essex recently and they all use warrior anabolics, but they all say it’s not great 

South London gym everyone was using Rohm

My gym flooded with modolvian pharma lol, but nobody really buys it, just sold by some big Turkish fella :lol:

Rohm i here about a lot, never heard anyone mention Dunning or dimensions, 

They used to love excell pharma down my way and that turned out to be completely hunk according to wedinos

Somewhere in the country there will be a gym where DG is the main lab, same way with nexus, SG, a lot of gear sellers don’t have sites and just huge bastards with connections to labs, just unfortunately it’s rare they have anything decent. 

Just now, Towel said:

But honestly mate, I don’t get this, why don’t they just post it? What can anyone do? 

I could say I’m gona f**k nexus/SG wife, what’s gona happen? It’s a Internet forum ffs lol

Some lad is getting pip from something nexus, can’t see what, In the picture thread, what’s gona happen? He’s not gona get stabbed through the bloody computer screen :lol:

Do people really care of couple people moan at them for saying they’re not getting on with a lab? 

What happened is they saw the grief I got for it

Posted bloodwork showing low test

Everyone said name snd shame

And when I did...people didn't like it

Now I'm thick skinned, I don't give a f**k...I'll tell it like it is

But not everyone's the same

Not everyone wants a fake mr wong account created to follow them all over the forum pickin at what they say lol

I love that s**t...it means I've touched a nerve. I've got f**k all to gain or lose...but some do...and they showed it

But like I said...not everyone wants s**t like that

8 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

What happened is they saw the grief I got for it

Posted bloodwork showing low test

Everyone said name snd shame

And when I did...people didn't like it

Now I'm thick skinned, I don't give a f**k...I'll tell it like it is

But not everyone's the same

Not everyone wants a fake mr wong account created to follow them all over the forum pickin at what they say lol

I love that s**t...it means I've touched a nerve. I've got f**k all to gain or lose...but some do...and they showed it

But like I said...not everyone wants s**t like that

After the little blip last week I think most lab owners have f**ked off and realised this forums got about 20 active members so pushing on here is pointless 

Any decent source will have a customer list in the thousands, 99% of which won’t even know what ukm is, I’ve never met anyone in real life that knows this place exists.

You could literally loose a limb from injecting dirty gear and posh a pic on here of your legless body and it wouldn’t effect the sales of a lab. 

Hopefully everyone can just use what they wana use and we actually get people that look like they train back on here again but I doubt it, can see this place being the new Tmuscle in a years time, nowhere near as many posters as 5 years ago

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Anyway...let's call it a day before this thread gets deleted :lol:

I’m a MOD now mate, as long as you say DG is s**t and you’re being paid to promote it I’ll leave the thread open 

33 minutes ago, Towel said:

After the little blip last week I think most lab owners have f**ked off and realised this forums got about 20 active members so pushing on here is pointless 

Any decent source will have a customer list in the thousands, 99% of which won’t even know what ukm is, I’ve never met anyone in real life that knows this place exists.

You could literally loose a limb from injecting dirty gear and posh a pic on here of your legless body and it wouldn’t effect the sales of a lab. 

Hopefully everyone can just use what they wana use and we actually get people that look like they train back on here again but I doubt it, can see this place being the new Tmuscle in a years time, nowhere near as many posters as 5 years ago

All this kinda begs the question why lab owners and sources spend so much time embarassing themselves on here with blatant pushing and defending bad reviews of their labs doesn't it :lol:

Half the lads who looked like they trained on here have been banged up so hopefully they'll trickle back slowly at some point lol

I mainly use Dunning because it has never let me down , also Dg do a test P 200 mg which is bang on , I also have Rohm and Dimension in my stash , all gtg 

Best test blend I ever used was the Keifeii 325 blend.

Nothing wrong with local blends , here in South Yorks we have Optima which is very decent ?

Feedback from people using is the best barometer of wether gear is good or not as they all blow hot and cold ....

3 hours ago, Towel said:

Little blip?  Did I miss something?? 

3 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Little blip?  Did I miss something?? 

Was a thread with lab owners arguing, got deleted, was fu**ing jokes while it lasted :lol: