Did a quick search, but after the first result was some muppet injecting air , sub q , into his delt , I gave up...

so gonna try delts Tomorrow and give my glutes a break. Had a look in spot injections and a read on here and seems you create a section from 2 finger width down from shoulder bone and above the dip where tricep meets delt? And then in the middle side ways on? 

will be using 1” orange, which I may also try in my quad again, last time I tried them with blues and was just instant pain so gave up 

39 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Oh, and I take it they should take 1.7ml ok?

Being virgin muscle I would take it easy first few jabs mate, say 0.5ml.

I do 2ml no issues and use 1" oranges.

As others have said, I would jab 0.5 first of all to see how you get on with virgin muscle. I find shoulders really easy to jab, just done both shoulders this morning and it’s a piece of piss. I haven’t tried about 2ml in the shoulders though, some people can take 3ml. 

My first ever delt shot was 2ml, and it was pip free, but I've done up to 2.5ml into them 

Ive had pip in them from 1ml of pippy gear 

5/8" blues for delts (and quads) 

Smack bang in the middle at the thickest part, arm over a pillow or desk 

Lovely 

6 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

My first ever delt shot was 2ml, and it was pip free, but I've done up to 2.5ml into them 

Ive had pip in them from 1ml of pippy gear 

5/8" blues for delts (and quads) 

Smack bang in the middle at the thickest part, arm over a pillow or desk 

Lovely 

I always rest my arm on a table or something, stops me shaking the needle about in my arm like I’ve got Parkinson’s 

I always found delts the easiest. Anywhere on the lateral delt seems fine when I do it. 1 inch or 1.25. I just stand pick a side and jab, was rotating between delts and vg (once I figured it out ) for daily tren ace jabs for 4 weeks.  Anything over .5ml ace gave me pip for half a day but done up to 2.5ml mast/test no probs

11 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Did a quick search, but after the first result was some muppet injecting air , sub q , into his delt , I gave up...

so gonna try delts Tomorrow and give my glutes a break. Had a look in spot injections and a read on here and seems you create a section from 2 finger width down from shoulder bone and above the dip where tricep meets delt? And then in the middle side ways on? 

will be using 1” orange, which I may also try in my quad again, last time I tried them with blues and was just instant pain so gave up 

No need for 2 fingers or creating a spot mate

Sit on edge of bed...

Hang right arm between legs

Rest left elbow on left leg and pin the biggest part ofright shoulder

Ya making it too complicated

11 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

2ml be fine. Just stick it in the middle of the delt and you'll be fine. 

You not found the ventro yet then :D

As above, delts are dead easy. I prefer over glutes. I've been using a blend and it would not push through an orange so gave up on delts. 

Not sure how deep to go but I tent to go 3/4 of and orange needle, never had any pip.

Good luck. 

22 minutes ago, Philfg said:

As above, delts are dead easy. I prefer over glutes. I've been using a blend and it would not push through an orange so gave up on delts. 

Not sure how deep to go but I tent to go 3/4 of and orange needle, never had any pip.

Good luck. 

What weird blend won’t go through an orange!! I’m using test e, test p, mast p and tren a from various labs through a grey 

49 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

No need for 2 fingers or creating a spot mate

Sit on edge of bed...

Hang right arm between legs

Rest left elbow on left leg and pin the biggest part ofright shoulder

Ya making it too complicated

Yeah I thought I was and before I read this I did something similar, but standing in the bathroom. Just hunched my body round slightly, arm dangling, pin straight in the middle of the biggest but. 

didn’t heed the above advice, hopefully not to my peril, and stick 1.7ml in. Takes a bit more pushing through those oranges than blues!

26 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Good luck. 

I just pushed the orange all the way in. I’ll let you know how I get in later/tomorrow PIP

12 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

mate use an insulin pin for your delts. I use 29g 1 ml. You can either backfill them or draw with them too (just stick upside down in water bottle as takes 2-3mins. I will never go back to blues/oranges now. I can pin delts triceps and pecs with an insulin pin, its a piece of piss and hardly any scar tissue, i often pin the same delt 2-3 days on trot no problems. 

27 minutes ago, drwae said:

What weird blend won’t go through an orange!! I’m using test e, test p, mast p and tren a from various labs through a grey 

It was a c4 blend. Test, mast and eq. Would not budge. 

10 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

mate use an insulin pin for your delts. I use 29g 1 ml. You can either backfill them or draw with them too (just stick upside down in water bottle as takes 2-3mins. I will never go back to blues/oranges now. I can pin delts triceps and pecs with an insulin pin, its a piece of piss and hardly any scar tissue, i often pin the same delt 2-3 days on trot no problems. 

I like the sound of using insulin pins but it sounds a right ballache. May change my mind as time goes in mind 

Just now, Youdontknowme said:

I like the sound of using insulin pins but it sounds a right ballache. May change my mind as time goes in mind 

Fair mate, i was similar tbf but honestly once you try it you will never go back. I was always a blue in glutes and orange in delts type but as soon as my mate told me about insulin pins specially as i like to run short esters its soo much easier on scar tissue etc i just draw up a couple of weeks worth at a time.

26 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

Upside down in water, What's this method?

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

Upside down in water, What's this method?

If you want to draw with the slin pin as well it takes longer than the usual method so just draw the from the vial as you would usually and put the pin upside down in an empty water bottle so the sides are resting on the opening and it will draw itself in 2-3mins without you having to hold it etc. Videos on YouTube if makes easier.

25 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

If you want to draw with the slin pin as well it takes longer than the usual method so just draw the from the vial as you would usually and put the pin upside down in an empty water bottle so the sides are resting on the opening and it will draw itself in 2-3mins without you having to hold it etc. Videos on YouTube if makes easier.

Just looked it up. Thanks. Saves using more needles, saves on the bit gear you loose in normal syringes etc. 

How easy does test cyp push through a slin pin? 

1 minute ago, Philfg said:

Just looked it up. Thanks. Saves using more needles, saves on the bit gear you loose in normal syringes etc. 

How easy does test cyp push through a slin pin? 

I've run test e & p through a slin pin  fairly easily up to 1ml a time so I imagine Cyp will be the same. You do have to put a fair amount of pressure though when injecting. I always heat mine before as seems to thin the oil a bit & make injection smoother. I found the best slins are BD 29g x 12.7mm - 1ml can get them on medisave box of 100, for around a score.