5 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Delt seems fine after 1.7ml. I’ll bang another one in Monday to my other delt to see how I go on with my spacky hand. 

thats 4 rotations I have now :lol:

Add quads in there too if you can 

My favourite site by far, so fu**ing easy once you master it 

15 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

Add quads in there too if you can 

My favourite site by far, so fu**ing easy once you master it 

Is that outer upper quad? And With what needles?  When I first started injecting (TRT), it was quads but was getting PIP for days. Granted it was virgin muscle/bad technique/probably not right spot due to inexperience. After like 8 weeks or so persisting with it I ended up switching to delts and dorsogluteal, which I’ve been rotating since.   I do want to add quads to the list though if I can, especially for larger amounts of oil in the future. 

28 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Is that outer upper quad? And With what needles?  When I first started injecting (TRT), it was quads but was getting PIP for days. Granted it was virgin muscle/bad technique/probably not right spot due to inexperience. After like 8 weeks or so persisting with it I ended up switching to delts and dorsogluteal, which I’ve been rotating since.   I do want to add quads to the list though if I can, especially for larger amounts of oil in the future. 

Upper right quadrant. I jab where the circle is there, never have pip or any issues with it IMG_20201029_173632.thumb.jpg.3034e78fea41ec2a3d374c38bb220ec4.jpg

I avoid injecting 'onto' veins , there are a lot in the leg that you can see from the skin level 

23G (blues) 5/8' and i try to use the z-track technique, so when i pull out there is no spillage or blood 

2 hours ago, Juice_head said:

Upper right quadrant. I jab where the circle is there, never have pip or any issues with it IMG_20201029_173632.thumb.jpg.3034e78fea41ec2a3d374c38bb220ec4.jpg

I avoid injecting 'onto' veins , there are a lot in the leg that you can see from the skin level 

23G (blues) 5/8' and i try to use the z-track technique, so when i pull out there is no spillage or blood 

I inject into the exact same place and have always had pip there, sometimes crippling pip. Slin pins have helped, but theres always some level of pip. I've just given up and now predominantly use delts and pecs.

6 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Been banging 6ml a week into my delts the past month using Slin pins.

Had a bit of PIP at times as using highly concentrated gear.

This.

Backfill a slin pin.

Easiest jab ever with no scar tissue.

I've just done a 1ml test cyp slin pin in my delt. I just back filled, hoyed it in some warm water, hopped in shower whilst warming and done. Very easy.

It's a bit strange the plunger being so far out and it did take about 20 secs to inject, but pain free.

1 hour ago, PsychedUp said:

I inject into the exact same place and have always had pip there, sometimes crippling pip. Slin pins have helped, but theres always some level of pip. I've just given up and now predominantly use delts and pecs.

I find the skin a lot harder to break through on quads , which actually used to put me off , I would get it in and then struggle to push it through and give up and do another spot 

Sometimes the muscle twitches indicating a nerve, but I just push through that and inject

Haven't done my glutes for years, that's the only place I've had a squirter, hit the wall lol

Once you break through the skin on quads it goes in like butter, I think the key is controlling the break so that it doesn't stab through with too much force 

As always I take my time putting the oil in, at least 10 seconds per ml , then a nice little massage afterwards 

I've done it pre and post workout, generally no pip, my favourite spot by far 

1 hour ago, Juice_head said:

I find the skin a lot harder to break through on quads , which actually used to put me off , I would get it in and then struggle to push it through and give up and do another spot 

Sometimes the muscle twitches indicating a nerve, but I just push through that and inject

Haven't done my glutes for years, that's the only place I've had a squirter, hit the wall lol

Once you break through the skin on quads it goes in like butter, I think the key is controlling the break so that it doesn't stab through with too much force 

As always I take my time putting the oil in, at least 10 seconds per ml , then a nice little massage afterwards 

I've done it pre and post workout, generally no pip, my favourite spot by far 

I have the same mental issue with quads.  Tried again the other day and just thought ‘f**k it’ and pinned my delts again!

8 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

I have the same mental issue with quads.  Tried again the other day and just thought ‘f**k it’ and pinned my delts again!

Pinch the injection site to tighten the skin Bud. Pin goes in a treat. Release the skin once through though :thumbup1:

On 29/10/2020 at 8:31 AM, stuey99 said:

No need for 2 fingers or creating a spot mate

Sit on edge of bed...

Hang right arm between legs

Rest left elbow on left leg and pin the biggest part ofright shoulder

Ya making it too complicated

Been pinning delts for ages and always found it a little awkward but dooable. Just pinned after reading this, game changer haha!

1 hour ago, JusJamin said:

Been pinning delts for ages and always found it a little awkward but dooable. Just pinned after reading this, game changer haha!

Easy now mate yeah? :thumb

On 30/10/2020 at 8:27 PM, TERBO said:

:rolleye:

Done the other side today, decided it might be a good idea to go for half a ml, seeing as the pip last week lasted for around 4 days lol, stuck the rest in my quad. 

good times, now waiting for a revised workout plan to do at home with zero kit. Time for abs?

Re: drawing/backfilling slin pins, is there any reason you have to use a fixed before rather than say using a 1ml luer lock syringe, drawing with a green or whatever and then switching to a 29g or 30g before injecting?