schlomo

UGL Sustanon - Do they really contain the esters listed?

I am somewhat skeptical that UGL sustanon actually contains the esters that make sustanon what it is. To be specific, the phenylpropionate and isocaproate.. 

Only years ago did I see a suplier selling phenyl-Prop (which in my opinion is the best ester I've used, less pip then prop and can be jabbed every 2/3 days with great stability). I would say most UGL Sustanons contain test prop and test-e. Very unlikely they go through the hassle of blending all 4 esters. I have a variety of sustanon lab brands which I will use and get bloods work to see although ideally would need a testing kit.

UGLs aren't making sust themselves by putting different test together, they buy the sust powder ready mixed from China.. though I'd have the same concerns about whether they're putting it all in properly tbh.

They don’t blend them, I thought they did but they just buy the sust as a ready made mix. That’s why most labs have sust but don’t sell say a Test D or Test PP

From all the lab tests I’ve seen and had done myself they’ve always had the correct esters in, doubt any of the decent labs are knocking out Test E and P as sust. 

Agree that Test pp is the best Ester going, wish labs would make it, only lab I knew was the old SG

8 minutes ago, Towel said:

They don’t blend them, I thought they did but they just buy the sust as a ready made mix. That’s why most labs have sust but don’t sell say a Test D or Test PP

From all the lab tests I’ve seen and had done myself they’ve always had the correct esters in, doubt any of the decent labs are knocking out Test E and P as sust. 

Agree that Test pp is the best Ester going, wish labs would make it, only lab I knew was the old SG

Pharmacom sell test pp 

6 hours ago, Towel said:

Phenylprop is cracking. It it was able to be dosed higher mg/ml I’d use that over any other. 

8 hours ago, schlomo said:

I am somewhat skeptical that UGL sustanon actually contains the esters that make sustanon what it is. To be specific, the phenylpropionate and isocaproate.. 

Only years ago did I see a suplier selling phenyl-Prop (which in my opinion is the best ester I've used, less pip then prop and can be jabbed every 2/3 days with great stability). I would say most UGL Sustanons contain test prop and test-e. Very unlikely they go through the hassle of blending all 4 esters. I have a variety of sustanon lab brands which I will use and get bloods work to see although ideally would need a testing kit.

Well yeah, not quite sure how blood work would give you any clue to which esters your sust contains lol?

I personally don't see the appeal of sustanon, apart from the undeserved legendary status it has managed to hold onto

At the end of the day, if your test levels are, lets say 120nmol, your body won't care which esters have got it there

I believe some get less sides with short esters vs long esters...or vice versa...

But I see no advantage personally from sust or which esters it actually has in it

Edit: I often blast using short esters ontop of my existing cruise dose. I once told a guy in the gym...and his response was that it was dumb and pointless to mix long and short...and I should just use sust like him :lol:

14 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I personally don't see the appeal of sustanon, apart from the undeserved legendary status it has managed to hold onto

Main appeal I see is it’s cheap for prescribed TRT (Which I’m on) and therefore a common choice for that. UGLs though, it’s the same cost as E or C and I’d def be leaning towards a single ester compound in that scenario. 

That said, some guys simply seem to favour it over single esters and get on very well with it. The Slow release of testosterone and “stability of levels” seems to be an advantage to some and disadvantage to others

1 hour ago, Towel said:

Thank f**k someone did it, will get some for my next cruise and summer cycle 

Yep....pp is the magic bean we’ve all been looking for. Mr O 2021 here we come :thumb

32 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

@js77 loves sus as his base. 

I don’t really have a preference over Test E or Sus myself. 

Love Sustanon mate. You’d have thought that once T levels have stabilised then effects would be the same irrespective of ester because test is test right??

In my experience like for like doses of Sustanon and E, libido is more pronounced with sus.... perhaps caused by some sort of synergy between the multiple esters???

44 minutes ago, js77 said:

Love Sustanon mate. You’d have thought that once T levels have stabilised then effects would be the same irrespective of ester because test is test right??

In my experience like for like doses of Sustanon and E, libido is more pronounced with sus.... perhaps caused by some sort of synergy between the multiple esters???

Not used Sust in donkeys years and I’m not sure why not as I agree entirely with you - always felt great on Sust, drier, less bloated and libido through the roof.  Never made any sense but I concur.

12 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Not used Sust in donkeys years and I’m not sure why not as I agree entirely with you - always felt great on Sust, drier, less bloated and libido through the roof.  Never made any sense but I concur.

That’s what I’ve always found as well mate. I used to mix the Sustanon with prop which seemed to accentuate this even more.

13 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

Sust & Testoviron juice of the Gods. Single ester Test is for gays.

I remember the old Testoviron...200mg E and 50p... the amp came with a small file to score the neck to enable a clean snap. Jesus, that was over 20 years ago!!

51 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

f**k sake I want some Sust now to compare! 

Reading your comment just made me switch :lol: Plus hoping the sust can water down this DHB so I can actually use it