Sign in to follow this  
Cronus

#The mandalorian

1 minute ago, Cronus said:

Just binged watched this. Loved it, can't wait for 2nd series, puts the recent films to shame, so well made.

Same.... And I'm not even into Star Wars or anything, was just a really good watch. 

24 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Just binged watched this. Loved it, can't wait for 2nd series, puts the recent films to shame, so well made.

I have spoken

Hopefully all future content is now being overseen by the guys who run this.  Brilliant first season. 

26 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I have spoken

So much said with so few words. 

you remind me of Mando himself 

Rogue One was the stand out for the new films, while Solo was not spectacular, it was entertaining enough, very well cast as well.  Be good if they did another one, this time with a better script.

The Force Awakens was a complete rip off of the original.

The Last Jedi.... Not seen it since the cinema, very disappointing, might help if I watched it again.  They turned Luke into a complete pussy.  Also like how he wanted to disappear without a trace, however leaving a map to his secret island in the previous film completely contradicts that.

The Rise of Skywalker was actually very entertaining on first viewing, though on reflection...It's obvious they were making this whole new trilogy up as they went along.  They didn't explain how Palpatine survived, instead you have to go read some obscure lego book or something.

(Not that I'm a geek or anything).

Oh and one more thing.... I'LL FIGHT ANYONE WHO SLAGS OFF THE PHANTOM MENACE! Will defend that film til the day I die.

10 hours ago, Cronus said:

I have spoken

That’s the Chinese buffet opposite the ‘Lovely Bubbly’ launderette in Crouch End. The crispy duck is actually chicken but apart from that you can’t go wrong for a £4.99 lunch.

11 minutes ago, js77 said:

That’s the Chinese buffet opposite the ‘Lovely Bubbly’ launderette in Crouch End. The crispy duck is actually chicken but apart from that you can’t go wrong for a £4.99 lunch.

Totally gone over my head mate

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I enjoyed the Mandalorian very much and will definitely watch season 2. Reminds me of the old TV western stories but transferred to a Sci-Fi setting. 

Absolutely, got me into Star Wars. Went 28 years without watching any of them and now hooked.