Sign in to follow this  
sos2008

IPTV

Anyone got a good reliable IPTV provider they can recommend? I have one that I've been with a while but recently there service has gone downhill so looking for an alternative/backup.

Cheers.

28 minutes ago, dmsknk said:

The best IPTV providers are like fight club

This is very true, I have a good one I can recommend back but they are having issues with there servers atm (something to do with a recent raid I believe) which is why I'm looking for a backup temporarily but prior to the last 2 weeks they have been golden for years...

35 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Necro. Not the cheapest. About £70 for the year with 2 simultaneous connections.

But very very reliable 

Thanks mate! will check them out

Ive just got a firestick , loaded monster Iptv and its been good so far?

I use it for footy , got them all on it , BT , Sky , Bein etc

Also pay per view events

All HD too

movies and world tv

so far so good

14 hours ago, thecoms said:

Ive just got a firestick , loaded monster Iptv and its been good so far?

I use it for footy , got them all on it , BT , Sky , Bein etc

Also pay per view events

All HD too

movies and world tv

so far so good

Thanks mate will check them out too

5 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Excuse an old farts ignorance, but what exactly can you watch with a IPTV, just sport? or movies as well, also can you get it on a firestick?

Every channel available. You can get many different IPTV apps for firestick. 

6 minutes ago, dmsknk said:

Every channel available. You can get many different IPTV apps for firestick. 

Cheers buddy, I am going to look in to it, I keep getting offers from sky to go back, not bad offers either, all channels including sport and movies for £34 a month, but if I can get the same for around £12 I will go with that.

14 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Cheers buddy, I am going to look in to it, I keep getting offers from sky to go back, not bad offers either, all channels including sport and movies for £34 a month, but if I can get the same for around £12 I will go with that.

It's live TV mate using satellites and your WiFi connection. Get like 5000+ channels and catch up etc, so all your BBC, sky sports, sky movies, bt sport, pay per View etc. Also get the American channels, foreign channels if you fancy pretending youre on holiday and banged TV on in hotel. 

23 minutes ago, Toranator said:

It's live TV mate using satellites and your WiFi connection. Get like 5000+ channels and catch up etc, so all your BBC, sky sports, sky movies, bt sport, pay per View etc. Also get the American channels, foreign channels if you fancy pretending youre on holiday and banged TV on in hotel. 

Just been looking into it, it says you should really get a VPN first, then the IPV stuff, is this correct, do you really need a VPN.

10 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Just been looking into it, it says you should really get a VPN first, then the IPV stuff, is this correct, do you really need a VPN.

yes you 100% need a VPN. Express VPN, Nord & surfshark are all ones ive used compatible with firestick.

39 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

yes you 100% need a VPN. Express VPN, Nord & surfshark are all ones ive used compatible with firestick.

I don't bother with a VPN with my IPTV anymore. I used to have a VPN at router level . But with Necro and many others now no need for any VPN. Works perfectly without even for EPL matches.

9 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I don't bother with a VPN with my IPTV anymore. I used to have a VPN at router level . But with Necro and many others now no need for any VPN. Works perfectly without even for EPL matches.

Mine is just to protect my IP address from the authorities encase a place gets raided but I think some services have them built in? I have accidentally used without before and the service still worked. Also you can free up netflix usa by using one.

5 hours ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

I use a vpn, I use surfshark personally. 

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

Had this for a few years

Every sport channel including 3pm kick offs

films out before cinema

vod

thank me later

12580A61-DCD8-4892-8499-FD74F57A7D22.jpeg

Just had a trial from these I think, picture was crap compared to who I use!

The only reason  I trialled it was my provider has random 30 second dropouts now and again which was annoying me but tried elite and another and were both not great, wonder if I had a setting wrong or something!

2 minutes ago, Wallace69 said:

Just had a trial from these I think, picture was crap compared to who I use!

The only reason  I trialled it was my provider has random 30 second dropouts now and again which was annoying me but tried elite and another and were both not great, wonder if I had a setting wrong or something!

It takes some getting used too, but an example for the football, there would probably be about 10 different channels showing the same game in uhd/hd and sd so you are bound to find one that works perfect, not had one buff tonight on the mancity game

Yeah mine has i think 3 or 4 on the sports and movies and 1s always better than the rest but I tried a few different channels and it was really blurry in motion and colours not good at all.

I use maxiweb and its as good as sky for picture on most stuff, sd stuff isnt the best but I think that's because its a 55 inch tv.

Just like anything dodgy its a bit of a minefield with the suppliers I think!

29 minutes ago, Wallace69 said:

Yeah mine has i think 3 or 4 on the sports and movies and 1s always better than the rest but I tried a few different channels and it was really blurry in motion and colours not good at all.

I use maxiweb and its as good as sky for picture on most stuff, sd stuff isnt the best but I think that's because its a 55 inch tv.

Just like anything dodgy its a bit of a minefield with the suppliers I think!

Not sure what u mean about maxiweb ec but with the new upgrade/sub you would probably be using a formula z8