Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Terrible pip on dragon test prop

Im only doing 100mg slin pin sub q and the pain is awful, literally waking me up early morning, iv took some ibuprofen which im sure will help but my main concern is iv got 10 bottles of this gear! Anyway i can make use of it? 

im amazed how bad it is considering im using such little and not even doing IM injection, aswell as warming the gear up beforehand, if i done this IM i think i could not walk 

Probably don’t get on with the oil of solvent they’ve used 

Other than diluting it there’s not much you can do, for the price of a few pints of beer I’d just bin it and use another brand.

I’d ask source what oils/solvents they use so you can avoid on your next purchase. 

For example some lads are crippled by EO, while I love the stuff as it makes even pippy stuff smooth, everyone is different 

1 hour ago, Towel said:

Probably don’t get on with the oil of solvent they’ve used 

Other than diluting it there’s not much you can do, for the price of a few pints of beer I’d just bin it and use another brand.

I’d ask source what oils/solvents they use so you can avoid on your next purchase. 

For example some lads are crippled by EO, while I love the stuff as it makes even pippy stuff smooth, everyone is different 

I bought it years ago mate, god knows what he used, its in date ofcourse, i gave up along times ago looking into oil/solvents they use, for me test cyp pretty much always gave me no pip so il probably go back to that but as im using tren A i wanted to use a short ester for test also but suppose i can use test cyp 1-2 times a week

Subq the oil will leak and sit there which is what is causing it to be so bad, pin it normally and you should at the very least notice reduced PIP