Sign in to follow this  
dasitmane

Pharmacom test cyp

So I'm planning out my first cycle and getting everything I need. 

I have 3 bottles of test cyp that is confirmed authentic pharmacom.

Has anyone on here consistently used pharmacom products and/or had bloods coming back looking good?

I see rohm are highly rated on here too so if pharmacom turns out to be shite I have a source for that too but I'd rather not spend the extra. 

Another question would be to anyone based in ireland, where I'm from. Where do you get your bloods done? As far as I know medicheck isn't over here and my current gp isn't an option. 

9 hours ago, dasitmane said:

Has anyone on here consistently used pharmacom products and/or had bloods coming back looking good?

I see rohm are highly rated on here too so if pharmacom turns out to be shite I have a source for that too but I'd rather not spend the extra. 

Another question would be to anyone based in ireland, where I'm from. Where do you get your bloods done? As far as I know medicheck isn't over here and my current gp isn't an option. 

Garbage mate

Bin it and get some SIS

9 hours ago, dasitmane said:

You'll be absolutely fine with pharmacom

10 hours ago, dasitmane said:

I use their Test E 300.  Bloods come back spot on every time. 

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Garbage mate

Bin it and get some SIS

I've been lurking around here just long enough to know this is sarcasm?

Thanks for the confirmation guys. I'll post bloodwork mid cycle on here once gyms reopen 

12 hours ago, dasitmane said:

Use Pharmacom regularly, bloods always come back bang on. They are a bit more expensive than some other brands but always good IME.

Used Rohm, SIS & pharmaqo (rebranded SIS) as well and they have always been spot on too even if SIS gets some bad press there test oils always been g2go for  me and cheap...

12 hours ago, dasitmane said:

They're about the most tested lab in the world behind SiS and whatever they are called now. Unlike SiS, they test properly.

Why would you buy gear then ask if it was good?

2 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

They're about the most tested lab in the world behind SiS and whatever they are called now. Unlike SiS, they test properly.

Why would you buy gear then ask if it was good?

I saw some posts on other forums claiming their gear is bunk/underdosed. 

Hard to know who are genuine users and who are reps on the internet