Sign in to follow this  
Gameon123

Your Favorite Cutting Cycle

It's in the title^^ 
Fave cutting cycle you've done what was the compounds? dosages? results?

And include your goal physique as I'm sure the mens physique competitors will be using different compounds to the heavyweight bodybuilders

Test 300

primo 900 

mast 500

Have pics in my log somewhere,

Would love to add some var but stomach doesn’t like it these days but the above was side free and got me in decent shape 

Ohh but if a lab can make DHB that doesn’t cause crazy pip then I’d swap primo for DHB and you’ve got the best cutting stack going IMO, DHB is basically primo on steroids for me 

34 minutes ago, Towel said:

Ohh but if a lab can make DHB that doesn’t cause crazy pip then I’d swap primo for DHB and you’ve got the best cutting stack going IMO, DHB is basically primo on steroids for me 

Agree with this. 

Primo and dhb both very good cutting peds.

Dhb is stronger than primo so less jabs needed in theory. (if you can't handle pip you might need more shots to dilute it). 

Test dhb earlier this year cut (week 1, 2 and 3 - obvs diet clean up worked well off the bat)

IMG_20200508_110413_524.thumb.jpg.0a01d456a351b2de28fd6e34cbb73737.jpg

Or last year's diet:

Test dhb tren (15 weeks diff only gained 0.5kg in weight but body comp dramatically changed) - 

Screenshot_20201024_095537.thumb.jpg.0846b210d081aac45eca0d9b938e41b8.jpg

27 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Agree with this. 

Primo and dhb both very good cutting peds.

Dhb is stronger than primo so less jabs needed in theory. (if you can't handle pip you might need more shots to dilute it). 

Test dhb earlier this year cut (week 1, 2 and 3 - obvs diet clean up worked well off the bat)

IMG_20200508_110413_524.thumb.jpg.0a01d456a351b2de28fd6e34cbb73737.jpg

Or last year's diet:

Test dhb tren (15 weeks diff only gained 0.5kg in weight but body comp dramatically changed) - 

Screenshot_20201024_095537.thumb.jpg.0846b210d081aac45eca0d9b938e41b8.jpg

Still baffles me how your body changes so much with no change in weight 

for the change in them pics I’d be looking at a 10kg drop in weight :(

17 minutes ago, Towel said:

Still baffles me how your body changes so much with no change in weight 

for the change in them pics I’d be looking at a 10kg drop in weight :(

The androgen receptors only work from the waist up mate, that's the secret :lol:

13 hours ago, Towel said:

Test 300

primo 900 

mast 500

Have pics in my log somewhere,

Would love to add some var but stomach doesn’t like it these days but the above was side free and got me in decent shape 

DG do an injectable var mate

Although according to some this is useless, because var doesn't cause stonach issues lol

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

DG do an injectable var mate

Although according to some this is useless, because var doesn't cause stonach issues lol

Var rapes my stomach now, what MG is it? I’ve been told by various people it’s a bastard to get to hold but as you said he’s making 200mg prop so he should have a decent chance, 

Var is up their with my favourites so would definitely give the injectable a whirl 

9 minutes ago, Towel said:

Var rapes my stomach now, what MG is it? I’ve been told by various people it’s a bastard to get to hold but as you said he’s making 200mg prop so he should have a decent chance, 

Var is up their with my favourites so would definitely give the injectable a whirl 

Couldn't tell ya tbh mate I'd have to ask him. It's not something that really interests me as I'm not really into var

I believe it was @Mylittlepony who mentioned it so maybe he knows

IIRC the WC injectable var was 25mg/ml. Two of me pals used it years back and said at that dose, the injectable is comparable to 50-75mg of the oral version 

35 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Couldn't tell ya tbh mate I'd have to ask him. It's not something that really interests me as I'm not really into var

IIRC the WC injectable var was 25mg/ml. Two of me pals used it years back and said at that dose, the injectable is comparable to 50-75mg of the oral version 

Actually it was 50mg/ml. I still have one in my stash.

4 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Stuff was fcking abysmal for PIP, like golfball lumps after every injection.