TITO

What do you want for Christmas?

2 minutes ago, TITO said:

What you guys wanting for Christmas? Either off family or other half etc

i have no clue! Socks? 

You’ll get fcuk all from me, Tito :thumbup1:

Bit old for Xmas lists  mate but I’d like one of my jobs to return in the new year. If covid winds its neck in then rugby will return. Tough to live on what I’m earning currently. 

I'm torn between wanting lockdown to end so I can invite everyone round for a big meal and a nice day, and wanting lockdown tightened so I can finally have a Xmas where I can stay in the house all day without having to see people. 

28 minutes ago, a.notherguy said:

I'm torn between wanting lockdown to end so I can invite everyone round for a big meal and a nice day, and wanting lockdown tightened so I can finally have a Xmas where I can stay in the house all day without having to see people. 

I don't mind it being just myself mrs and kids...but to be on my own completely, I'd find that a bit too depressing.  Would you still cook a roast, or get a curry in?

4 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

I don't mind it being just myself mrs and kids...but to be on my own completely, I'd find that a bit too depressing.  Would you still cook a roast, or get a curry in?

This is a bodybuilding forum, it'd have to be turkey breast, boiled potatoes and sprouts and a teaspoon of olive oil :thumbup1:

34 minutes ago, drwae said:

This is a bodybuilding forum, it'd have to be turkey breast, boiled potatoes and sprouts and a teaspoon of olive oil :thumbup1:

Where’s the gravy? It’s f-ing Xmas. 

17 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Not having to wear masks in Tesco. It's starting to piss me off.

Should wear them through a work shift haha. Ah I remember the days where you could get away without wearing a mask in shopping centres. You got a few stares but nothing come of it 

Don't ever ask for anything but the wife usually gets me a few bits to open,as long as the kids are seen right I'm happy. I look forward to a big dinner,2 weeks rest with not a lot of structure and plenty of lazy days.

I usually save a few bits to my Amazon wish list and then make sure everyone knows about it. Few bodybuilding books and punk CDs in there for family to pick from. I've also added a book called 'The challenges of living with a very large penis" and 144 XXXL condoms. Annoys the hell out of my grown up daughter when she goes in and sees that stuff.