Philfg

Don't do drugs kids

Can someone tell me what is nice about going to dancing clubs, just loud music no one can hear anyone and each glass of any drink equals a whole bottle of that drink, if you want to be drunk there you will be broken.

1 minute ago, Gymrat12 said:

Can someone tell me what is nice about going to dancing clubs, just loud music no one can hear anyone and each glass of any drink equals a whole bottle of that drink, if you want to be drunk there you will be broken.

See you can’t moan like this without sounding like an old grumpy man. But I do agree so I guess I’m the same. Don’t care though. I know places that charge £7 for a bottle of becks, just never gona happen. 

Raves wouldn't be the same now everyone's too hung up on image bullshitting the perfect life....f**k that leave your phone behind drop an E get in the mix sharing a beautiful experience with strangers,float to the toilet for a piss and on the way bump into a random stranger who is now your best friend and spend 30 minutes telling them your life story and all your goals and ambitions....f**k me i miss those days :D

15 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

See you can’t moan like this without sounding like an old grumpy man. But I do agree so I guess I’m the same. Don’t care though. I know places that charge £7 for a bottle of becks, just never gona happen. 

Sod that! Give me a decent pub, group of mates, having a real ale and a chat.  Could not think of anything worse than going to a nightclub these days.

24 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Raves wouldn't be the same now everyone's too hung up on image bullshitting the perfect life....f**k that leave your phone behind drop an E get in the mix sharing a beautiful experience with strangers,float to the toilet for a piss and on the way bump into a random stranger who is now your best friend and spend 30 minutes telling them your life story and all your goals and ambitions....f**k me i miss those days :D

So true. 

Used love the ups and downs from the pills. Going to the chill out area, having a bond and half a box of regal. 

Talking to total strangers with no attitude. 

Watching bands or that dj you've waited all night for.

Even better when there was fairground rides to go on. I can remember coming up on a ride once.

16 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Sod that! Give me a decent pub, group of mates, having a real ale and a chat.  Could not think of anything worse than going to a nightclub these days.

Boring c**t :D

50 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Exactly that what I mean

34 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Boring c**t :D

I really would like to know am I a boring cnut for not being interested in dancing with music like this, I actually feel it is very silly especially if you don't know how to dance :D

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

So true. 

Used love the ups and downs from the pills. Going to the chill out area, having a bond and half a box of regal. 

Talking to total strangers with no attitude. 

Watching bands or that dj you've waited all night for.

Even better when there was fairground rides to go on. I can remember coming up on a ride once.

Glad ive experienced it all now I've settled down got some good memories of them days.

47 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

I really would like to know am I a boring cnut for not being interested in dancing with music like this, I actually feel it is very silly especially if you don't know how to dance :D

You don’t need to know how to dance when you’re off your nut. That was the beauty of it, no one gave a s**t, it was all about having a good time, not image or who had the best fu**ing shuffle. 

and as for expensive beer, s**t, a few cans of Stella on the way then water all night