Philfg

Don't do drugs kids

44 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

I really would like to know am I a boring cnut for not being interested in dancing with music like this, I actually feel it is very silly especially if you don't know how to dance :D

I was never the best dancer pal but throw chemicals in the mix and nobody cared how you move it's just feeling the music and move however the you want,I've seen mates 2 stepping all night and loving it  :thumb

3 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

Can someone tell me what is nice about going to dancing clubs, just loud music no one can hear anyone and each glass of any drink equals a whole bottle of that drink, if you want to be drunk there you will be broken.

You get drunk before you go to the club and just keep yourself topped up whilst there. Dancing while drunk seems to be more enjoyable than when you're sober, plus you find most people in dance clubs are off their tits on drugs. Which makes dancing even more enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Gymrat12 said:

I really would like to know am I a boring cnut for not being interested in dancing with music like this, I actually feel it is very silly especially if you don't know how to dance :D

It was directed directly at you. If you watched that video its about a load of old men down the club, who have never lived that life. When he spits out his ale, its priceless.

I don't go out now and very rarely do. To be honest a nice quiet meal does me. 

23 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

You don’t need to know how to dance when you’re off your nut. That was the beauty of it, no one gave a s**t, it was all about having a good time, not image or who had the best fu**ing shuffle. 

and as for expensive beer, s**t, a few cans of Stella on the way then water all night 

fu**ing roll on next year.

On 24/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, Kill Kcal said:

I've been so good for so long, but this thread just makes me want to get absolutely twisted :lol:

It’s hard to beat a good pill.

MD is just too clean. Anyone remember snowballs and doves from the early 90’s and then the original Mitsubishi’s a few years later??......Jesus!!!!

18 hours ago, js77 said:

MD is just too clean. Anyone remember snowballs and doves from the early 90’s and then the original Mitsubishi’s a few years later??......Jesus!!!!

have always thought this too. that dirty buzz of whatever your pill happens to have thrown in there just shits on straight MD. 

On 25/10/2020 at 12:25 PM, Philfg said:

I'm going to this next year if it's on. Got cancelled this year. 

Going to have some aches after hopping around all night. 45, dodgy knee and back.

Screenshot_20201025-122215_Google~2.jpg

Loved the Rez! Can remember being out my nut in the cue and noticing guys with dogs searching people at the entrance. Started getting paranoid I’d get caught trying to sneak in a few  grams of speed and another E, so dropped the lot before I got in LOL

Wonder if it will be like the old days or just full of us old farts trying to relive our youths.

On 25/10/2020 at 9:21 AM, Restless83 said:

Raves wouldn't be the same now everyone's too hung up on image bullshitting the perfect life....f**k that leave your phone behind drop an E get in the mix sharing a beautiful experience with strangers,float to the toilet for a piss and on the way bump into a random stranger who is now your best friend and spend 30 minutes telling them your life story and all your goals and ambitions....f**k me i miss those days :D

It is still like that, love a good rave!

10 hours ago, D4V33 said:

Loved the Rez! Can remember being out my nut in the cue and noticing guys with dogs searching people at the entrance. Started getting paranoid I’d get caught trying to sneak in a few  grams of speed and another E, so dropped the lot before I got in LOL

Wonder if it will be like the old days or just full of us old farts trying to relive our youths.

I used to travel up to ingleston for them. Many a good night up with the scottish crazy ravers. 

There was a rez last year I think, 'one night only', it looked great full of oldskool ravers most nearing 50. 

I hope the newcastle one comes off as it's where it started and it's my home town. So many good PAs to see too. 

11 hours ago, Kill Kcal said:

It is still like that, love a good rave!

Closest I get to a party now is when I take the kids to a soft play party,Don't think I could mask the effects of dropping a gurner mid bouncy castle :D

On 28/10/2020 at 12:52 AM, js77 said:

Dennis the Menace/red n blacks....... 

1 hour ago, Frandeman said:

My favourite nattycunt  is back

Hope all it's well :thumb

Yeah I'm good my little Spanish omelette. How's you? Hope you're still juiced up to the eyeballs n trying to hold @anna1s hand on long walks :thumb  

53 minutes ago, C T said:

A man in his 50s shouldn’t be making mum jokes 

It wasn't a joke son :D

33 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

Yeah I'm good my little Spanish omelette. How's you? Hope you're still juiced up to the eyeballs n trying to hold @anna1s hand on long walks :thumb  

Left uk after first lockdown ended 

Now on holidays in brasil 

The gear is so i won't end up looking like yourself :thumb

1 minute ago, Frandeman said:

It wasn't a joke son :D

Left uk after first lockdown ended 

Now on holidays in brasil 

The gear is so i won't end up looking like yourself :thumb

Good 

Excellent

You cant have everything mate, As long as you're  well. The site seems pretty quiet.   

11 hours ago, The-Real-Deal said:

Good 

Excellent

You cant have everything mate, As long as you're  well. The site seems pretty quiet.   

Welcome back, Real Deal. Good to see you are well. 

I think you will find the utter shite posted by trolls on here will soon ruin your perception that it is quiet on the site. Still lots of juicers on here who don’t lift or know how to and some members who need to be placed in a padded cell. 

Buckle up, Stevo, gonna be a rough ride :thumbup1: