Sign in to follow this  
Nara

UFC 254

Anyone here have a link to stream the UFC tonight? Who do you guys think will win? I reckon Khabib will smesh Justin like he has with everyone else.

If he tries to keep it standing as he briefly did with McGregor (once he was exhausted) then it's Justin's fight 

but of course he'd be foolish to, so he will try to get it down to the mat and keep it there 

which means it's all about Justin's take down defense (the story for anyone fighting Khabib)  

I only watched the old ufc still do now from time to time. The new ufc isn’t as entertaining. Old ifc had w few fighters from different disciplines fighting against each other that’s what made it interesting. Now there’s hundreds of fighters with all the same fighting style kinda boring 

57 minutes ago, Nara said:

Anyone here have a link to stream the UFC tonight? Who do you guys think will win? I reckon Khabib will smesh Justin like he has with everyone else.

Did you see Justin pick Ferguson apart? Granted, Ferguson overdid his training camp but Ferguson is quality. Justin used intelligence in this fight instead of trying to bang. 

Did you see the Weigh in? Appeared that Kabib May have had cutting issues? 

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

Did you see Justin pick Ferguson apart? Granted, Ferguson overdid his training camp but Ferguson is quality. Justin used intelligence in this fight instead of trying to bang. 

Did you see the Weigh in? Appeared that Kabib May have had cutting issues? 

Khabib would have destroyed Ferguson the same way he mauled and destroyed the rest. This is going to be an easy win I think it's almost time

3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I only watched the old ufc still do now from time to time. The new ufc isn’t as entertaining. Old ifc had w few fighters from different disciplines fighting against each other that’s what made it interesting. Now there’s hundreds of fighters with all the same fighting style kinda boring 

Bit like being sober huh...