UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

HCG estrogen spike

4K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  arbffgadm100 
#1 ·
Hey guys

Just wondering what your expeeiences are with hcg and how much it increases estrogen

Just had bloods done and surprised at how high e2 is considering the test dose I'm on

Im mentioning no labs or numbers as it seems this isn't the place for that these days

Just looking for input on expeeiences with hcg as it's years since I've used it

Cheers lads

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I use 2 x 500iu a week. It spikes my estrogen quite a bit, at least as much as the 1 mil of 250 sust I'm using, probably more. I've never had bloods. I get oily skin and spots when it's elevated. I can get away with no ai if I don't drink alcohol. If I do drink and I currently am at the weekends I need (and I am currently taking) 0.5 adex eod.

In short, yes; it does cause quite a big spike in estrogen.

#5 ·
I use 2 x 500iu a week. It spikes my estrogen quite a bit, at least as much as the 1 mil of 250 sust I'm using, probably more. I've never had bloods. I get oily skin and spots when it's elevated. I can get away with no ai if I don't drink alcohol. If I do drink and I currently am at the weekends I need (and I am currently taking) 0.5 adex eod.

In short, yes; it does cause quite a big spike in estrogen.
Your E2 in range or high? And TRT test dose or on cycle? Any sides? If not, nothing to worry about really. I do 500iu hcg week and e2 is mid/high with trt at 125-150mg. Feel good where it is though. No oily skin or e2 sides.
Massively.

Just had to go through it again as ran out of HMG so had to use hcg which is shite in comparison

Not sure of the units but was about 60 something, added hcg but also added in 6.25 aromasin twice a week but bloods came back 200+

Always thought I just aromatised like mad but turns out with HMG in place of hcg I hardly ever needed an AI
Well...I did a 500iu shot Saturday then again on Sunday

Took bloods on tuesday and estrogen was 285...and on 420mg test e, that's way high for me

Took another 500iu shot on weds, and by Thursday night libido went from raging to non existant lol

Anyway...I've dropped the hcg now cos I don't really need it tbf...just thought I'd plump me nuts up a bit :lol:

What do you guys reckon...week or so for estrogen to come back down again?

#4 ·
Massively.

Just had to go through it again as ran out of HMG so had to use hcg which is shite in comparison

Not sure of the units but was about 60 something, added hcg but also added in 6.25 aromasin twice a week but bloods came back 200+

Always thought I just aromatised like mad but turns out with HMG in place of hcg I hardly ever needed an AI

#6 ·
Massively.

That's interesting.

Never used HMG - what's the typical dosing regime with it?

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys

Just wondering what your expeeiences are with hcg and how much it increases estrogen

Just had bloods done and surprised at how high e2 is considering the test dose I'm on

Im mentioning no labs or numbers as it seems this isn't the place for that these days

Just looking for input on expeeiences with hcg as it's years since I've used it

Cheers lads
It aromatises like f**k!

Years ago I had Noble Aromasin which must have been shite....puffy saw nipples in a week from 500iu twice a week...if you're running it keep on top of it with an AI!

Or better still 10mg nolva also

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.