Sign in to follow this  
BUFFMAN

I'M PISSED NOW!

@wylde99 Time to come out of retirement buddy, and take a look at this s**t.

This is in Wales by the way, but don't be surprised if this comes to a store near you soon.  What is the problem in someone buying a book, a dvd or a video game for the kids, while out on the weekly shop?  How is that a problem?  Yeah you could order from Amazon, but not everyone shops online, and not everyone is in next day when the delivery guy turns up. 

Common sense has gone out the window on this planet!  What's next, closing an airport for the day because of someone flying a drone?

ElFSajeXUAEKkTK.jpg

ElFQBwiVgAcu6cq.jpg

ElFO5mEX0AAqsjb.jpg

3 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

@wylde99 Time to come out of retirement buddy, and take a look at this s**t.

This is in Wales by the way, but don't be surprised if this comes to a store near you soon.  What is the problem in someone buying a book, a dvd or a video game for the kids, while out on the weekly shop?  How is that a problem?  Yeah you could order from Amazon, but not everyone shops online, and not everyone is in next day when the delivery guy turns up. 

Common sense has gone out the window on this planet!  What's next, closing an airport for the day because of someone flying a drone?

ElFSajeXUAEKkTK.jpg

ElFQBwiVgAcu6cq.jpg

ElFO5mEX0AAqsjb.jpg

It’s Wales.....nothing makes sense in Wales!

24 minutes ago, KETONES said:

It’s Wales.....nothing makes sense in Wales!

My sister lives in Wales (no link) and she said to me earlier, what if her boy comes home with a hole in his school trousers (again, no link lol) and she has to buy him a new pair?  Amazon....rules the frigging world at the moment.

Just now, EpicSquats said:

To be fair if you buy a book by Phillip Schofield, you're probably a very sick person.

Yeah, same goes for Wenger, never did f**k all in Europe as a manager.

7 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

My sister lives in Wales (no link) and she said to me earlier, what if her boy comes home with a hole in his school trousers (again, no link lol) and she has to buy him a new one?  Amazon....rules the frigging world at the moment.

A new what? A new hole?:lol:

I don’t think they sell them on Amazon?

Thought that part of it was more to do with helping small businesses than a government decision. They didn't want everyone spending all their money in supermarkets during lockdown, when small companies could not compete/open.

10 minutes ago, Denied said:

Thought that part of it was more to do with helping small businesses than a government decision. They didn't want everyone spending all their money in supermarkets during lockdown, when small companies could not compete/open.

The only business that will be helped by this sh1te is Amazon. Same as during the national lockdown. 

8 minutes ago, Denied said:

People will just buy from Amazon if they pull this s**t. 

I wonder how Wylde will make this Boris' fault. 

49 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

People will just buy from Amazon if they pull this s**t. 

I wonder how Wylde will make this Boris' fault. 

54 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

The only business that will be helped by this sh1te is Amazon. Same as during the national lockdown. 

Not saying it will work but think it's more an idea from local business leaders rather than central government.

So why force people to go to “other” shops, when a one-stop-shop reduces time/exposure to people in the community? 
As for that daft t**t saying “...kettles are not essential buys” WTF is he on?

What about Nicola Stalin’s “I’ve got two more tiers than you!”?

And they go on about simplifying the implementation of local lockdowns.

7 minutes ago, hmgs said:

So why force people to go to “other” shops, when a one-stop-shop reduces time/exposure to people in the community? 
As for that daft t**t saying “...kettles are not essential buys” WTF is he on?

The only person I feel sorry for is David Attenborough....

Kid shits all over your bed sheets and quilt. They need binned. You can’t go buy new bed sheets and quilt as it’s non essential  to have sleeping stuff. Couldn’t make it up