Sign in to follow this  
Max Damage

Forced to stop cycle

6 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Hey,  if you can tell me how me not wearing a facemask with no one within 10 metres of me could effect someone mate...I'm all ears. And if it does effect someone on an outdoor train platform, then why isn't it necessary in the street or in the park?

I'm also all for common courtesy...again, if you can tell me how wearing a face mask intended to protect people from a vurus is common courtesy when there are no people near me...I'd love to hear it

And also, if someone's worried about catching the virus off me when I'm not wearing a mask...why walk from a safe 10 metre distance to an unsafe 1 metre distance to inform me??

I respect elders who deserve respect. I expect kids to respect me as an elder. But not if I walk upto them shouting abuse

Seems you've bought into alot of bullshit and abandoned your common sense bruv

Had a old lady march down the tube to confront me as the elastic on my mask has got a bit s**t and it slipped below my nose, normally wear it just to avoid the hassle even though I think it’s all bollocks 

As you said I was thinking if you’re that worried about the virus then why would you walk 2 carriages to get even closer to me? You wouldn’t, it’s purely given jobsworth the feeling that they can try and go round and tell people what to do an get a little kick 

I always try wear it properly but after the way she spoke to me, she too got told to f**k off and soon went down the opposite side of the carriage.

Agree that you should respect elders but if you was c**t when you was young, you’re now just an old c**t, so if you act like that you’ll get treated like one. 

3 minutes ago, Towel said:

Had a old lady march down the tube to confront me as the elastic on my mask has got a bit s**t and it slipped below my nose, normally wear it just to avoid the hassle even though I think it’s all bollocks 

As you said I was thinking if you’re that worried about the virus then why would you walk 2 carriages to get even closer to me? You wouldn’t, it’s purely given jobsworth the feeling that they can try and go round and tell people what to do an get a little kick 

I always try wear it properly but after the way she spoke to me, she too got told to f**k off and soon went down the opposite side of the carriage.

Agree that you should respect elders but if you was c**t when you was young, you’re now just an old c**t, so if you act like that you’ll get treated like one. 

This is the point mate

She totally demonstrated that she's not fussed about transmission of covid

She's just an uppity fucker looking to cause drama

Had she wslked up and stayed a few metres from me and politely asked me to put my mask on...I would have done it without question

Respect brings respect...not the fact you happen to have been born earlier than me

37 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Hey,  if you can tell me how me not wearing a facemask with no one within 10 metres of me could effect someone mate...I'm all ears. And if it does effect someone on an outdoor train platform, then why isn't it necessary in the street or in the park?

I'm also all for common courtesy...again, if you can tell me how wearing a face mask intended to protect people from a vurus is common courtesy when there are no people near me...I'd love to hear it

And also, if someone's worried about catching the virus off me when I'm not wearing a mask...why walk from a safe 10 metre distance to an unsafe 1 metre distance to inform me??

I respect elders who deserve respect. I expect kids to respect me as an elder. But not if I walk upto them shouting abuse

Seems you've bought into alot of bullshit and abandoned your common sense bruv

Just common courtesy isn’t it, put a mask on and get on with your day like a grown adult whether it’s to do with your idea of the transmission of the virus or otherwise. Pretty sure you should be wearing one on a train platform anyway as you’d have to no doubt put it on when entering the train? 

I’ll say it again though as you seem to have skirted over it, telling an elderly lady to F off isn’t cool in any circumstances, if you think otherwise then like I say that’s a you problem. 

32 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

Just common courtesy isn’t it, put a mask on and get on with your day like a grown adult whether it’s to do with your idea of the transmission of the virus or otherwise. Pretty sure you should be wearing one on a train platform anyway as you’d have to no doubt put it on when entering the train? 

I’ll say it again though as you seem to have skirted over it, telling an elderly lady to F off isn’t cool in any circumstances, if you think otherwise then like I say that’s a you problem. 

Guess it's a me problem then

To me, age doesn't justify walking upto a complete stranger and shouting abuse at them

And I haven't skirted over anything...if someone's a pr**k to me, they're gonna get told...whether they're 17 or 70. Just the same as I'd expect if I started abusing some random for no apparent reason 

On 24/10/2020 at 7:12 PM, Sasnak said:

You should’ve pushed that ho off the platform in front of the incoming train. Okay, bit harsh. Joking anyway 

No, I think that’s quite reasonable. I mean what does the old cow bring to the table anyway apart from negativity? 

4 minutes ago, js77 said:

No, I think that’s quite reasonable. I mean what does the old cow bring to the table anyway apart from negativity? 

Could have been classed as self defense

After all...in her ridiculous rant about me breaking the rules, she came wuthin 2 metres of me...which is breaking the rules 

I'd say breaking social distancing regulations is more hazardous than not wearing a mask when no one is anywhere near me??

Or is that a bit too much like common sense for 2020? :lol:

33 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Could have been classed as self defense

After all...in her ridiculous rant about me breaking the rules, she came wuthin 2 metres of me...which is breaking the rules 

I'd say breaking social distancing regulations is more hazardous than not wearing a mask when no one is anywhere near me??

Or is that a bit too much like common sense for 2020? :lol:

The problem with common sense these days is that it’s not particularly common 

9 minutes ago, js77 said:

The problem with common sense these days is that it’s not particularly common 

I’ve long considered what “common sense” actually is. I mean I personally believe that I have common sense, but then I use steroids. The average person in the street would argue that steroid abusers lack common sense.

There’s plenty of smokers that have common sense, despite common sense dictating that smoking is really bad for health.

So in conclusion, I assert that having common sense means one thing, that being the ability to follow basic rules, laws; or instructions. If you cannot follow basic instructions you are lacking in common sense. 

19 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’ve long considered what “common sense” actually is. I mean I personally believe that I have common sense, but then I use steroids. The average person in the street would argue that steroid abusers lack common sense.

There’s plenty of smokers that have common sense, despite common sense dictating that smoking is really bad for health.

So in conclusion, I assert that having common sense means one thing, that being the ability to follow basic rules, laws; or instructions. If you cannot follow basic instructions you are lacking in common sense. 

Such as not wearing a mask in a public place.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

The very fact you have the self awareness to know abusing steroids is ‘bad’ tells me you have plenty of common sense.

8 hours ago, Sasnak said:

You see to me, common sense is this...

We've been told this virus is transmitted within a 2 metre radius

So if I'm outside and there's no one within 10 metres of me common sense days I dont need a maak

Common sense also tells me that someone deliberately waking from 10 metres to within 2 metres of me,vto shout out me for not wearing one...when they're not wearing one thenself is just a fuckin idiot looking for an argument

By your measure of common sense...the ability to follow basic rules and laws...you're basically telling me that you define your own common sense by blindly doing what your told... regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. That's not common sense mate...that, by definition,  is NOT using your own common sense

And for an intelligent guy like yourself to be saying something like that is actually quite scary

11 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

The very fact you have the self awareness to know abusing steroids is ‘bad’ tells me you have plenty of common sense.

Not necessary these days apparently 

Apparently our common sense is now defined by rules handed down to us by the geniuses who thought they could send thousands of students back without a second peak

And instead of solving their f**k up by reversing it, they've left these students at uni to spread it further...and once they spread it enough, they push cities into tier 3 and close down peoples livelihoods 

But that's ok...because little Johnny and little Jennie still get that "university experience" they're entitled to lol

6 hours ago, Artgg said:

I urge to watch plandemic documentary its on google, will explain many things on covidiotism and government plan. 

I've not seenbit

But I can probably guess...

Condition the public to blindly follow rules that make no sense...without even questioning?

Make people define their own common sense as what they are "told to do"???

48 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I've not seenbit

But I can probably guess...

Condition the public to blindly follow rules that make no sense...without even questioning?

Make people define their own common sense as what they are "told to do"???

I don't agree with your reasoning of dismissing @Sasnak 's definition of common sense. 

Firstly everyone is entitled to an opinion of what they consider it to be. (note I am.not saying your definition is wrong). 

However, it could be said that @Sasnak doesn't see that being told to wear a mask is that much of a breach of his civil liberty. 

Common sense tells him to fit in with society is to comply with wearing it. To not wear it potentially comes with more serious repurcussions than to just wear a face mask for 20 to 30 mins in a shop or on a bus. It's hardly the end of the world is it? Wear a mask or face a fine and be considered an idiot by those around you for not. 

With regards to the rules, there will come a time when I consider the repurcussions as less of a consequence to the initial rule break. Eg. If the government put a limit on numbers of people that can meet up in a house for Christmas. I'd break that rule and fully agree to any fine that may be given to me. The fine is worth not leaving my grandparents alone at Christmas in their late 80s when it could be one of their last. That to me in my mind is common sense and doing the right thing. However to others it won't be seen as that. 

1 hour ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

I don't agree with your reasoning of dismissing @Sasnak 's definition of common sense. 

Firstly everyone is entitled to an opinion of what they consider it to be. (note I am.not saying your definition is wrong). 

However, it could be said that @Sasnak doesn't see that being told to wear a mask is that much of a breach of his civil liberty. 

Common sense tells him to fit in with society is to comply with wearing it. To not wear it potentially comes with more serious repurcussions than to just wear a face mask for 20 to 30 mins in a shop or on a bus. It's hardly the end of the world is it? Wear a mask or face a fine and be considered an idiot by those around you for not. 

With regards to the rules, there will come a time when I consider the repurcussions as less of a consequence to the initial rule break. Eg. If the government put a limit on numbers of people that can meet up in a house for Christmas. I'd break that rule and fully agree to any fine that may be given to me. The fine is worth not leaving my grandparents alone at Christmas in their late 80s when it could be one of their last. That to me in my mind is common sense and doing the right thing. However to others it won't be seen as that. 

No issue at all with someone believing in the rules or following the rules

But for a grown man with his own mind to actually define common sense as his abiliry to follow rules that don't mske sense does really concern me

I wear a mask on a busy street...the rules dont twll me I have to...but people are walking close to me, so I use my common sense

On an empty platform...common sense tells me I dont need it

Abandon common sense and follow Bozza's rules and you'll be wearing a mask on an empty platform and not wearing one on a busy street

I know which I choose out of the above...because I xhoose to use my own brain to keep myself and others safe

I think anyone with any intelligence can see that common sense and the rules are not the same thing mate

On 24/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, stuey99 said:

It's fuckin madness mate

I got shouted at by an old lady for not wearing a mask on a deserted outdoor train platform the other day

She actually walked the full length of the platform to stand within 2 metres of me to tell me as well

I'm a decent guy, and I respect my elders...but they've also gotta earn respect

So she got told to f**k off 

My exact response too. In fact I love walking into shops with out a mask just so I’ve got an excuse to have confrontation with people. Lol!

58 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

I didn’t perhaps fully explain what I meant @stuey99 and things don’t always come across well on the internet.

What I mean is some people are completely useless. They know it’s against the law to get in their car whilst they are drunk, but do it anyway. When they finally get done and have to get a bus to work they cannot get themselves to the bus stop on time and are late for work. When they finally get to work they cannot follow the basic instructions given to them by their manager. I’ve managed people like this at work in the past. What bemused me was some of these people went to university.

Pretty much everything we do in life requires us to follow some form of instructions, whether it be instructions on the bus timetable or instructions in a recipe to cook something. It never ceases to amaze me how many people cannot follow the simplest of basic instructions. 

37 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I didn’t perhaps fully explain what I meant @stuey99 and things don’t always come across well on the internet.

What I mean is some people are completely useless. They know it’s against the law to get in their car whilst they are drunk, but do it anyway. When they finally get done and have to get a bus to work they cannot get themselves to the bus stop on time and are late for work. When they finally get to work they cannot follow the basic instructions given to them by their manager. I’ve managed people like this at work in the past. What bemused me was some of these people went to university.

Pretty much everything we do in life requires us to follow some form of instructions, whether it be instructions on the bus timetable or instructions in a recipe to cook something. It never ceases to amaze me how many people cannot follow the simplest of basic instructions. 

My issue isn't really with the covid rules mate...even tho alot of them dont make sense

My issue is with these self styled "covid police" who fail to think..."is that person who's technically breaking the rules actually causing any harm in doing so"

That's my beef

And clearly, me standing on an empty platform wasn't hurting anyone...until of course this woman stormed upto me shouting, which not only put us both at risk...but also everyome else we subsequently came into contact with

And believe me, I hear you on the point about managing people...I've managed and owned that many bars...and bartenders who were apparently university educated...but totally stupid....

And of course, raised at a time when parents and teachers werent allowed to discipline them...and then they meet me :lol:

On 24/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, stuey99 said:

It's fuckin madness mate

I got shouted at by an old lady for not wearing a mask on a deserted outdoor train platform the other day

She actually walked the full length of the platform to stand within 2 metres of me to tell me as well

I'm a decent guy, and I respect my elders...but they've also gotta earn respect

So she got told to f**k off 

Gwan lad haha