Sign in to follow this  
sean m

Old enough for first cycle

So I'm 54 always been interested in being fit and HEALTHY.  

so now I'm thinking well I'm quite old now so don't really have to worry about long-term health implications. 

Been on low dose  Dr pescribed TRT for 18 months.   Some small benefits.

Training has been going well. 

For small guy that never going to be strong I'm doing OK. 

Lock down training at home and lots of mtb has worked quite well. 

Fitter and leaner than I've ever been. 

10 hours ago, sean m said:

So I'm 54 always been interested in being fit and HEALTHY.  

so now I'm thinking well I'm quite old now so don't really have to worry about long-term health implications. 

Been on low dose  Dr pescribed TRT for 18 months.   Some small benefits.

You posted a pic the other week, Sean. You’re looking good mate :thumbup1: 

What are you thinking of doing? 

44 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Lol no. I still dont lift. I was going to start but i injured my hand bad.  Wouldn't take gear anyway, staying natty until I'm old

Screenshot_20201024_094139_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

How do you know you’ll need TRT or is that for when you transition? 

That looks nasty mate. Did you burn yourself? Sausage thumb :beer:

12 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

I plan to hop on trt around 50. Im 30 now but 100% its the perfect time

I'm 59 this month and I excitedly thought I'd "hop" on TRT too. Only thing is my natural test is above average so nothing needs replacing. I even asked if they could increase it a bit more for anti-ageing health benefits. They as good as told me to fvck off. And that was a private clinic. 

5 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

You posted a pic the other week, Sean. You’re looking good mate :thumbup1: 

What are you thinking of doing? 

Thanks for the compliment. 

My trt is around 100mg/ week

Tempted to try 200  but going by comments on here 300    is what  seams to be the minimum to get a worthwhile amount of gains.  Not wanting to get that roided up look but I'd like to add 5 maybe 10kg of lean mass as I've been around 70kg since I was a teenager.  

4 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Lol no. I still dont lift. I was going to start but i injured my hand bad.  Wouldn't take gear anyway, staying natty until I'm old

Screenshot_20201024_094139_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

Punched a door. .. a fridge  maybe. .? 

2 hours ago, sean m said:

Not wanting to get that roided up look

You will Buddy and it feels great. 
Someone like yourself that’s been training hard for a good few years will explode on 5-600mg test.

3 hours ago, sean m said:

Thanks for the compliment. 

My trt is around 100mg/ week

Tempted to try 200  but going by comments on here 300    is what  seams to be the minimum to get a worthwhile amount of gains.  Not wanting to get that roided up look but I'd like to add 5 maybe 10kg of lean mass as I've been around 70kg since I was a teenager.  

I'm guessing even 100mg a week is a little above TRT doses? What levels do your bloods come back at?

24 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I'm guessing even 100mg a week is a little above TRT doses? What levels do your bloods come back at?

100mg is what the Dr has advised and last bloods was mid 20s so probably slightly high for my age but still within guidelines.  Had gone just aboveguidelines previously but reduced hcg to bring levels down as have problems with aromatizing so estrogen was too high as well .

Still need Ai or nipples are permanently rock hard 

8 minutes ago, sean m said:

100mg is what the Dr has advised and last bloods was mid 20s so probably slightly high for my age but still within guidelines.  Had gone just aboveguidelines previously but reduced hcg to bring levels down as have problems with aromatizing so estrogen was too high as well .

Still need Ai or nipples are permanently rock hard 

Despite being above average natural test levels I was tempted to try a bit of extra but then I thought about dicking around managing the extra and decided to just go with what I got dealt for now. Will probably get total test bloods done every couple of years and if it goes low I'll get on some then. 

14 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Despite being above average natural test levels I was tempted to try a bit of extra but then I thought about dicking around managing the extra and decided to just go with what I got dealt for now. Will probably get total test bloods done every couple of years and if it goes low I'll get on some then. 

Trouble is you can't just add a bit of test.  When you add a bit your body goes NO! And reduces it's own production.  So you have to replace the whole lot  . Hcg keeps some natural production but it's a ball ake  (literally ) to get your body /extra test/hcg/estrogen to settle at a constant level.