Sign in to follow this  
yeue101

Anyone else been in this position?

So my girlfriend of 4yrs left me back in July and Is now seeing another fella, we broke up due to me being a bit of a dick and just arguing all time. She met this new fella like 2 months after we broke up which I still think personally is way too quick. She was meeting me, kissing me, etc behind his back for a good few weeks when she started seeing this new guy and even told me she didn't love him and said she loved me. 

A month down line now she says she is  "so in love with him" "He treats me amazing" " we go out all time" "her family love him" etc and we cut all contact about 2 weeks ago for this reason as she is supposedly so in love now when few weeks prior she had her tongue down my throat saying she didn't love him. Women are strange lol I mean all along she did tell me we are never getting back together as she can't forgive me anymore and her family already hate me as we have had lots of fallouts which never helped.

I have a suspicion she will come running back in a few months when she realizes I am not going to message her and I have gone because as I always do she thinks I'm going to come pestering her but I'm not so I think when it hits her in a few months she will come crawling back or maybe she will stay with this guy forever. 

Either way, the intense heartbreak, and depression I feel from this is insane I wake up most days wanting to die it is that bad I can't stop thinking about her, and tbh just want her back I mean I do kinda want to move on but I do want her back too as I love her obviously, Has anyone ever been in this position? If so how long does this pain go on for and Is it even possible to move on with another woman or find another woman when you love someone so much? It is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure the intense heartbreak and depression is crazy.

5 minutes ago, yeue101 said:

So my girlfriend of 4yrs left me back in July and Is now seeing another fella, we broke up due to me being a bit of a dick and just arguing all time. She met this new fella like 2 months after we broke up which I still think personally is way too quick. She was meeting me, kissing me, etc behind his back for a good few weeks when she started seeing this new guy and even told me she didn't love him and said she loved me. 

A month down line now she says she is  "so in love with him" "He treats me amazing" " we go out all time" "her family love him" etc and we cut all contact about 2 weeks ago for this reason as she is supposedly so in love now when few weeks prior she had her tongue down my throat saying she didn't love him. Women are strange lol I mean all along she did tell me we are never getting back together as she can't forgive me anymore and her family already hate me as we have had lots of fallouts which never helped.

I have a suspicion she will come running back in a few months when she realizes I am not going to message her and I have gone because as I always do she thinks I'm going to come pestering her but I'm not so I think when it hits her in a few months she will come crawling back or maybe she will stay with this guy forever. 

Either way, the intense heartbreak, and depression I feel from this is insane I wake up most days wanting to die it is that bad I can't stop thinking about her, and tbh just want her back I mean I do kinda want to move on but I do want her back too as I love her obviously, Has anyone ever been in this position? If so how long does this pain go on for and Is it even possible to move on with another woman or find another woman when you love someone so much? It is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure the intense heartbreak and depression is crazy.

Do her up the arse and then move on to another bird. You'll be better off.

Keeping you as a fall back it sounds like . Don’t be a mug and don’t take her back she will just do it again . I have tried getting back with exes in the past never works . Just ends up worse than first time . Pain goes after a while ,it’s s**t just try to keep busy 

7 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Do her up the arse and then move on to another bird. You'll be better off.

Oh don't worry have done plenty of times, lets just say there is nothing this new guy can do that I haven't and I have it all on tape and pictures which strangely enough she said I could keep when I offered to delete them all out of respect.

20 minutes ago, yeue101 said:

I have a suspicion she will come running back in a few months when she realizes I am not going to message her and I have gone because as I always do she thinks I'm going to come pestering her but I'm not

10 seconds later..... 

I wake up most days wanting to die it is that bad I can't stop thinking about her, and tbh just want her back 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

giphy.gif

Yeah? I think maybe she will as rebound relationships never hardly last and the longest we have not spoken is 8 days until now and yes that is how I feel most days?

I was gonna take the piss but it’s a pretty deep post man so I won’t. 

seriously though, it’s one of of them where eventually it’s no longer The first thought on your mind when you wake up, that’s when you know your moving on. 

Now if I was you I’d bum her new fella so good Itd make him fall in love with you, then he’ll leave her for you, f**k him off and she’ll come back. Then f**k her off and you’ll feel better because you ended it. 

Never works out so do whatever you can do to move on. Even after all the hoping for it, if you got back together it’d be for a year at most and it would be horrible. Another fella is fvcking her and you’re not. It’s not meant to be. Life is too short to chase someone who doesn’t want you.  Get back on the horse and move on, fatties, rough birds, whatever it takes. Put some distance between you and her.

PS. With a decent pub I reckon you can get over absolutely anyone in less than 4 weeks.

22 minutes ago, yeue101 said:

Oh don't worry have done plenty of times, lets just say there is nothing this new guy can do that I haven't and I have it all on tape and pictures which strangely enough she said I could keep when I offered to delete them all out of respect.

Share them on here mate, then we can get a better understanding of the situation and how to move forward

I'm gonna give it to u straight mate. 90% of the time a female has a male friend around thats not a good sign. Dont ever be too naive and take her word when she says he's just a friend. 

Anyway, just focus on yourself, put yourself out there and do better. 3.5 billion girls out there, you'll find another one. It'll take time but dwelling for too long isn't gonna help

OP is never worth it to come back with an ex, you'll end up falling out again and again and blame each other even more.. 

Go to the gym and maybe could be good doing new things, could be learning how to play an instrument taking dance classes, going yoga (now before you all start taking the piss is really full of hot chicks at yoga classes and usually you'd be the only guy) basically expand your social circles with new people. 

New people can be distracting you and even if you never get into yoga or dancing or what have you, you may end up meeting a new girl that you may like even more and start forgetting about the ex. 

Is not easy and it takes time, but if you take on new activities/hobbies/social circles it will help getting better faster, the secret is keeping busy doing things, new things even better! 

I don't know in UK but everywhere in Europe there are expats apps like meet up or internations that basically do tons of different events from hiking groups to yoga at the park or simply drinking or dining around. 

Is great to know tons of new people and to distract yourself. 

Better times will come and one day you'll wake up and you'll be glad you didn't go back or didn't take her back. 

But it requires some work from your side. 

Staying home sad is understandable but won't help you healing. 

Go out there, do stuff, meet people and things will get better. 

7 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

I'm gonna give it to u straight mate. 90% of the time a female has a male friend around thats not a good sign. Dont ever be too naive and take her word when she says he's a friend.

Did you even read his post?! Never said the guys a friend 

And OP 

f**k it move on hit the test make GAINS and f**k any bird you can

Even a chicken 

1 minute ago, mrwright said:

And OP 

Even a chicken 

Lol wow you're right, my mind read a completely different story. Ignore me OP

But yeah, be a sick kunt not a sad kunt. Get back out there

2 hours ago, mrwright said:

And OP 

Even a COOKED chicken IN A CAN

Here, fixed it for you. ;)

7 hours ago, yeue101 said:

Double penetration???

Sounds like you'd take her back tomorrow reading this. 

You need to do a friends and get closure however that is. Plenty of options above, some not so good :lol:

I'm a good age now and certainly went round the block when I was younger. It never works going back, especially if another blokes been involved. 

There are so many female players now, just the same as blokes. 

You sad f**k!:lol:

Man up ffs check your e2 levels!

Seriously move on and never talk to her again! If you wanna be with a slapper like that it’s your own fault you’re in this mess....

Get out and shag everything that moves! You’ll soon forget about that munter!

All joking aside, I've been through a divorce, I was the guilty party but I found it way way harder than I anticipated. Expected it to signal a new start, etc but it dragged out for a long time because I struggled to go through with it. Kept beating myself up that I'd done the wrong thing and I should give it another proper go etc then few hours later I couldn't not be with my now girlfriend but then mistress. I could see exactly why people take their own lives as you just can't see a right decision. In the end you realise there is no right decision except to make one and run with it. Time does heal in the end but I think I'll always carry some scars from the whole situation and I've always considered myself mentally resilient and adaptable. It's tough but just take it a day at a time, have a good friend you can confide in and get it off your chest. I realised enough was enough when I had spent several years outwardly happy but inwardly sad and didn't want to wake up 50 and look back thinking I'd lost a decade. If you've not got children it'll definitely be easier, get a new career, buy some new clothes, train harder keep pushing on 

I've heard that it's kind of like a drug addiction. You need to remove all connection to her. Delete all pictures and phone numbers and internet links.

Move on, do other stuff and keep busy. After a bit of time you will return to being a normal man and not give a f**k. 

9 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

I'm gonna give it to u straight mate. 90% of the time a female has a male friend around thats not a good sign. Dont ever be too naive and take her word when she says he's just a friend. 

Anyway, just focus on yourself, put yourself out there and do better. 3.5 billion girls out there, you'll find another one. It'll take time but dwelling for too long isn't gonna help

We including traps here, Tip?? Best reduce that number then :thumbup1: