Sign in to follow this  
yeue101

Anyone else been in this position?

On 23/10/2020 at 10:40 PM, yeue101 said:

Oh don't worry have done plenty of times, lets just say there is nothing this new guy can do that I haven't and I have it all on tape and pictures which strangely enough she said I could keep when I offered to delete them all out of respect.

I started to feel sorry for the guy till I read this. I think that maybe as a first step the OP should delete all photos and videos of the ex from his phone.  No good can come from keeping stuff like that now.

And one thing you need to understand is that women are like monkeys, they only let go of one branch when they have a firm hold on another. 

3 hours ago, KETONES said:

Maybe I’ll start a thread in the adult section....a sex novel by Remington butterworth! I like it!

Maybe I'll wank to it.

4 hours ago, KETONES said:

I was when I was 14.....my first bird!

I was Young she was older! Met her at a birthday party playing spin the bottle....she sucked the face off me French kissing in the bogs!

I was in love....she wasn’t I was listening to the House Martin’s on the radio feeling depressed! Glad I didn’t kill myself lol!

Here I am now with a draw full of sex toys a great life and a beautiful wife who loves my dick pounding in and out of her sweet pussy!

Yep the first one is the worst. Mine I was 18/19 . 1st real serious GF. I lived with her at her mum's house for about 9 months, then we managed to rent a flat together. Within about a week she moved back in with her mum! Lol.

Tried all sorts of stupid sh1t to get her back. Still banging her here and there but she was playing silly buggers and didn't want to get back together properly.

One thing it taught me, never to chase after women. The more you chase the more needy you look and less attractive you become. Never made that mistake again.

It's all part of growing up I guess. We've all been there and done that. But it toughens you up emotionally. Either that or you become a life long doormat.

7 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Yep the first one is the worst. Mine I was 18/19 . 1st real serious GF. I lived with her at her mum's house for about 9 months, then we managed to rent a flat together. Within about a week she moved back in with her mum! Lol.

Tried all sorts of stupid sh1t to get her back. Still banging her here and there but she was playing silly buggers and didn't want to get back together properly.

One thing it taught me, never to chase after women. The more you chase the more needy you look and less attractive you become. Never made that mistake again.

It's all part of growing up I guess. We've all been there and done that. But it toughens you up emotionally. Either that or you become a life long doormat.

I used to steal my nans Jewellery and post it through her letter box to try and win her over lol 

22 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Everyone been in this position at least once in their life.

No easy remedy  . Just got to man the fook up and move on with your life. 

If she's been shagging you and the new fella at the same time, then shes really not worth the grief.

Once your emotions die down a bit and rational thought returns, you'll realise that. 

I find myself strangely drawn to almost pressing the like button with your post, Michael........ seems I may even agree with some of what you’ve written.........

must...... not...... press......... like....... button

22 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Yet again I agree with you, Michael. 

I’ve been single for 29 years 

On 23/10/2020 at 10:24 PM, yeue101 said:

So my girlfriend of 4yrs left me back in July and Is now seeing another fella, we broke up due to me being a bit of a dick and just arguing all time. She met this new fella like 2 months after we broke up which I still think personally is way too quick. She was meeting me, kissing me, etc behind his back for a good few weeks when she started seeing this new guy and even told me she didn't love him and said she loved me. 

A month down line now she says she is  "so in love with him" "He treats me amazing" " we go out all time" "her family love him" etc and we cut all contact about 2 weeks ago for this reason as she is supposedly so in love now when few weeks prior she had her tongue down my throat saying she didn't love him. Women are strange lol I mean all along she did tell me we are never getting back together as she can't forgive me anymore and her family already hate me as we have had lots of fallouts which never helped.

I have a suspicion she will come running back in a few months when she realizes I am not going to message her and I have gone because as I always do she thinks I'm going to come pestering her but I'm not so I think when it hits her in a few months she will come crawling back or maybe she will stay with this guy forever. 

Either way, the intense heartbreak, and depression I feel from this is insane I wake up most days wanting to die it is that bad I can't stop thinking about her, and tbh just want her back I mean I do kinda want to move on but I do want her back too as I love her obviously, Has anyone ever been in this position? If so how long does this pain go on for and Is it even possible to move on with another woman or find another woman when you love someone so much? It is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure the intense heartbreak and depression is crazy.

It's called "branch swinging". Sounds like she was cucking both of you at the same time. Double-cross pollinating if you will :lol: It's the unfortunate reality of all the blue pill boys, absolutely 0 awareness whatsoever. Sounds like you have a raging oneitis and she played you like a French fiddle.

I've been through the same feeling but not the same situation. Just let it all out and it slowly gets better. Never get back together as the relationship will always be fractured. Focus on yourself and don't go throwing yourself into another relationship for a long while. Because that is also a terrible idea. Dont let her know how bad you're feeling either.

4 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Well worded. The first time changed my personality a lot. After a breakup it's good to think about s**t rather than jump into another relationship

5 hours ago, KETONES said:

I used to steal my nans Jewellery and post it through her letter box to try and win her over lol 

Why were you trying to win over your nan:huh:

10 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Why were you trying to win over your nan:huh:

Clever trick that if you're trying to get your leg over your nan. Dementia's probably kicked in at that age so she wouldn't know it was her own jewellery.

56 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Clever trick that if you're trying to get your leg over your nan. Dementia's probably kicked in at that age so she wouldn't know it was her own jewellery.

Another exclusive UKM top tip!

Extract from a book I am reading:

All I do know is that it sets a bad precedent if you take her back. It says to her, “Hey, anytime you want a break from me to date other guys, just become a brat again, and when you’re tired of that, you can always just come back home where I’ll be waiting with open arms.” It also sends the message that you’re not just happy to have her back. Under no circumstances are you to contact her first, or you will live to regret it. You’ll be emasculated every chance she gets. She probably doesn’t even want you back, but figures she’ll get a sick thrill out of emasculating you.

Messaging her first won’t raise your sexual market value in her eyes, as you’re acting like a man who couldn’t do better. Imagine having an employee who worked for you but quit to find a better job, only to have them come back to you for a job. Would you give them a raise? No! You might even offer them less than they were making previously. That’s pretty much what’s going to happen to her respect level for you; it’ll decrease.

25 minutes ago, dmsknk said:

Extract from a book I am reading:

All I do know is that it sets a bad precedent if you take her back. It says to her, “Hey, anytime you want a break from me to date other guys, just become a brat again, and when you’re tired of that, you can always just come back home where I’ll be waiting with open arms.” It also sends the message that you’re not just happy to have her back. Under no circumstances are you to contact her first, or you will live to regret it. You’ll be emasculated every chance she gets. She probably doesn’t even want you back, but figures she’ll get a sick thrill out of emasculating you.

Messaging her first won’t raise your sexual market value in her eyes, as you’re acting like a man who couldn’t do better. Imagine having an employee who worked for you but quit to find a better job, only to have them come back to you for a job. Would you give them a raise? No! You might even offer them less than they were making previously. That’s pretty much what’s going to happen to her respect level for you; it’ll decrease.

That's good advice. What book is that from?