Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Being sober is boring

Not drinking today I usually would be but I’m cutting back the amount of days that I drink during the week. So bored right now. What do you guys do knowing you don’t have work tomorrow if you don’t drink? It’s only just turned 7pm met aswell go sleep now out of boredom lol

1 minute ago, Jackoffblades said:

Not drinking today I usually would be but I’m cutting back the amount of days that I drink during the week. So bored right now. What do you guys do knowing you don’t have work tomorrow if you don’t drink? It’s only just turned 7pm met aswell go sleep now out of boredom lol

I've only drunk on 2 occasions so far this year and I seem to get by. Have a look at the What are you watching thread for some good telly watching. The internet has a lot of girls who can't afford clothes - checking in on them can easily use up an hour or two.

7 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Sleep til 12, then get smashed of your tits. Goal achieved :thumbup1:

16 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Wake up not feeling like death and able to enjoy the day. 

12 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I've only drunk on 2 occasions so far this year and I seem to get by. Have a look at the What are you watching thread for some good telly watching. The internet has a lot of girls who can't afford clothes - checking in on them can easily use up an hour or two.

What does the girls who can’t afford clothes mean? 

Just now, Lancashiregent said:

Wake up not feeling like death and able to enjoy the day. 

True but I’m off work tomorrow and then the next so the high light of my day would be gym then back to being bored again lol. Actually I was thinking of going cinema tomorrow there playing old horror films at the moment 

I can take or leave booze. I’m not drinking tonight but the wife will be very shortly. Both of the kids are staying out tonight so I’m going to make sure she consumes enough gin to transform her from respectable married woman to sadistic deprived bitch. As we can’t play rugby atm I won’t have to worry about the lads spotting any bruises I might pick up later. 

Maybe give it ago with your gf Jack. No point you getting drunk as you’ll want to feel the pain.

10 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

True but I’m off work tomorrow and then the next so the high light of my day would be gym then back to being bored again lol. Actually I was thinking of going cinema tomorrow there playing old horror films at the moment 

What horrors they playing?

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

What do you guys do knowing you don’t have work tomorrow if you don’t drink? 

What would you normally do if drinking?

I found that when I gave up weed, after the initial shock and boredom factor I just carried on doing what I normally would do, but without the additive.

21 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Exercist, evil dead, evil dead 2, psycho, night mare on elm street, alien, shinning, scream but that’s s**t 

Freddy Krueger used to s**t me right up when I was a kid...Evil Dead for me.

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

Go and help some poor starving kids...instead of spending all your cash on Whiskey:lol:

You clearly lead a boring life if you need drink to enjoy it .  Maybe try find something to do with your time other than drinking . Or set some goals for the gym  since your on a bodybuilding forum