Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Being sober is boring

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

What would you normally do if drinking?

I found that when I gave up weed, after the initial shock and boredom factor I just carried on doing what I normally would do, but without the additive.

Same story with me, but it was ghb instead of weed. 

3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Not drinking today I usually would be but I’m cutting back the amount of days that I drink during the week. So bored right now. What do you guys do knowing you don’t have work tomorrow if you don’t drink? It’s only just turned 7pm met aswell go sleep now out of boredom lol

Get a hobby you Fcuking loser! [email protected] doesn’t count.  

@Jackoffblades I stopped drinking many years ago. I then realised just how much of my time was taken up thinking about booze. Thinking about buying it, drinking it, walking the route to buy it, which shop I would go to buy it. How much I would spend etc. Then the physical part of it. Drinking with mates, alone, day after wasted, goals not achieved, not going to gym or Muay Thai/BJJ as I felt s**t/demotivated. 

Then I no longer had booze (Or all the rest of the mischief I used to put into my body)  in my life.... what was I going to do??? Develop a relationship with myself (Nohomo). Find interests. You need to fill your time, mate. Watch comedy, read, learn to cook, 

You sound young. You have life. A body that can move, you can talk, s**t/piss into a toilet not a colostomy bag.  There  are plenty of things you have access to where you can improve yourself in so many ways that so many other people do not. Grab it while you can:thumbup1: 

1 minute ago, EpicSquats said:

Why buy that setup when an aubergine does the same job for a fraction of the price? Amateur. :rolleyes:

Totally agree mate. Can always rely on UKm’s voice of reason 

42 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Buy on of these for £19:99 on love honey!

C37CEF6D-F3B3-4087-90E7-DBA345A296B5.jpeg

They never sold the key fob when I bought mine. Kunts 

2 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Why buy that setup when an aubergine does the same job for a fraction of the price? Amateur. :rolleyes:

A bit like the instrument the wife is going to use on me in a bit. At a first glance, it’s an expensive spanking paddle from Ann Summers. In reality, it’s a long shoe horn from IKEA 

98F11392-7C7A-4B7B-A961-7E0196DACE78.jpeg

765D6521-9AFE-43D8-887F-EAAEAA245B34.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

A bit like the instrument the wife is going to use on me in a bit. At a first glance, it’s an expensive spanking paddle from Ann Summers. In reality, it’s a long shoe horn from IKEA 

98F11392-7C7A-4B7B-A961-7E0196DACE78.jpeg

765D6521-9AFE-43D8-887F-EAAEAA245B34.jpeg

Ahh, I see you buy your anal hooks from Ikea, Sasnak? 

I borrowed this anal hook off @js77 Highly recommended F193000E-71A4-41C2-A2B0-8DD565CDFD9B.thumb.png.a1fb7862fa766260161df448048d2afa.png

17 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Plus you don't need to go downstairs afterwards when you get peckish

7 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Ahh, I see you buy your anal hooks from Ikea, Sasnak?

Nah. That one isn’t for me. It looks like my plans for domination are off anyway because son and his gf have just walked in. He told me earlier that he was staying at hers tonight. They’ve both f**ked off to his bedroom.

Frikkin kids.

What @PSevens2017 said pretty much sums it up.  It was the same with me, the obsession to drink, where was I gonna buy it, how was I gonna hide it, how much could I get down my neck and still try and live a normal life. 

Than when I did get it, when would this spree stop this time around? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Rinse and repeat the same story for class A's and benzo's. 

In short, give it up mate.