Jump to content
BicepBandito

Kids going hungry over the half term & Christmas holidays

Recommended Posts

For the amount it'll cost them, it's probably worth forking out for. You shouldn't punish kids because their parents are a couple of mongs. 

That said, why are they in this position in the first place. Rashford championed this cause because he knows what it's like, but he also said he was one of 5. At which point do you realise you can't afford to feed your 5 children. I'd assume the average working family, has to make cut backs to have 2 kids, so why should they expect benefits, for the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts are that this should of been done on a case by case bases. The scummy people who have always been on benefits shouldn't qualify for extra help now as they haven't exactly taken a pay cut since lockdown started, have they?

Though, for the likes of those who lost their jobs, racked up debt, lost businesses etc, why shouldn't we do all we can to help them stay afloat and feed their damn kids?  Its always too easy to sit in a seat of privilege and tell those below you what they should and shouldn't do..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JusJamin said:

Though, for the likes of those who lost their jobs, racked up debt, lost businesses etc, why shouldn't we do all we can to help them stay afloat and feed their damn kids

Agree with the general sentiment on helping the kids but should be good banks not cash handouts.

Also why don't these cu**s save for a rainy day.? I know a few like that but for decades were going aboard on holidays , new cars , designer gear , big houses.

If you have 5 kids and are broke your a c**t for having them on the first place and expecting the state to pay you because you can't bothered with a pack of rubbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BicepBandito said:

The UK has one of the best benefits systems. If children are going hungry it's the parents fault, not the Government.

 

Yep! I totally agree...always money for McDonald’s, Cigarettes and booze but nothing to feed the kids with ffs if you haven’t got a pot to piss in don’t have a kid just to get a council house! Educate yourself first and get a decent wage coming in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Yep! I totally agree...always money for McDonald’s, Cigarettes and booze but nothing to feed the kids with ffs if you haven’t got a pot to piss in don’t have a kid just to get a council house! Educate yourself first and get a decent wage coming in.

Very broad statement!

 

I'm sure there are 10000s of families genuinely struggling and could only dream of treating their kids to a McDonald's, never mind as decadent waste of cash 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Very broad statement!

 

I'm sure there are 10000s of families genuinely struggling and could only dream of treating their kids to a McDonald's, never mind as decadent waste of cash 

 

I have never met a single person in my life that isn’t struggling financially in the UK because of their own f**k ups especially one that can’t feed their own fu**ing kids!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohhnyC said:

Agree with the general sentiment on helping the kids but should be good banks not cash handouts.

Also why don't these cu**s save for a rainy day.? I know a few like that but for decades were going aboard on holidays , new cars , designer gear , big houses.

If you have 5 kids and are broke your a c**t for having them on the first place and expecting the state to pay you because you can't bothered with a pack of rubbers.

Its free school meals mate, it is literally food they are wanting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Children should be fed by the state while in school. 

That's one hot meal per child per day they attend. Hardly breaking the bank. I'm willing to bet if they binned all this nonsense healthy eating crap and private catering companies they could it for pennies a day with some whole meals, milk & fruit. 

How much is wasted each year on environmental schemes, diversity training, backhand contracts etc.. feeding kids is pocket change in the world of public spending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JusJamin said:

Its free school meals mate, it is literally food they are wanting..

From what I understand it is usually an extra £15 per week per child which is supposed to be spent on food for the child.

Usually given as vouchers though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BicepBandito said:

The UK has one of the best benefits systems. If children are going hungry it's the parents fault, not the Government.

 

Trying to get attention/likes on the internet by posting comments like this is the epitome of knob end behaviour.

Its not funny, it’s so blatantly stupid that all you’re doing is showing yourself up as a very s**t troll.

pr**k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KETONES said:

Yep! I totally agree...always money for McDonald’s, Cigarettes and booze but nothing to feed the kids with ffs if you haven’t got a pot to piss in don’t have a kid just to get a council house! Educate yourself first and get a decent wage coming in.

Hahahaha. If living on benefits is so easy and such good fun, go try it yourself.

The idea parents are on the piss partying all weekend living on take away is laughable.

I agree it’s all about being educated. But the government in this country are pretty fu**ing woeful at doing that as well. I’ve seen you ranting about COVID 19 in other threads, with the amount of money that’s been given to pharmaceutical companies to find vaccines for this thing, the HS2 rail line, trident nuclear defence system, a 3rd runway at Heathrow, multi nationals not paying what they should in tax, the money is there to make sure every family in this country could feed their kids without relying on handouts. I’m not convinced the will is there with this Tory government.

Go educate yourself pal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

Hahahaha. If living on benefits is so easy and such good fun, go try it yourself.

The idea parents are on the piss partying all weekend living on take away is laughable.

I agree it’s all about being educated. But the government in this country are pretty fu**ing woeful at doing that as well. I’ve seen you ranting about COVID 19 in other threads, with the amount of money that’s been given to pharmaceutical companies to find vaccines for this thing, the HS2 rail line, trident nuclear defence system, a 3rd runway at Heathrow, multi nationals not paying what they should in tax, the money is there to make sure every family in this country could feed their kids without relying on handouts. I’m not convinced the will is there with this Tory government.

Go educate yourself pal!

I’ve been homeless....I’ve had f**k all and if I had kids I’d still feed me somehow not leave it up to someone else?

Fuckin s**t cu**s looking for a hand out to feed their kids lol

Somehow immigration isn’t a problem lol

Homeless shelters get donations from all over...they ain’t hungry ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the opening post is badly worded, but it's undeniable that many children in this country suffer poverty and other forms of neglect often due to the plain stupidity of their parents.

I have family members that have more kids than they can afford, cry poverty all the time, get into credit card debt, borrow money from elderly relatives before going back on their promise to repay them £100 per month.....and yet these idiots still find money to smoke, drink, and sign up for the newest iPhones on £35 per month contracts.

No, it's not fair on the kids, and yes, the state should step in and at the very least make sure they have a good meal during the day, term time or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×