BicepBandito

Kids going hungry over the half term & Christmas holidays

2 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

The op is right, try living in Asia, no pensions, state benefits, handouts, dole, disability allowance (aka fat f**k allowance) I see it everyday here. People don't bitch like UK they know it will make no difference, so just get on with it.  

It's exceptionally common for mother's and father's to be working away from each other for a whole year, grandparents looking after the kids. Only go back once it twice a year during national holidays.

Practically every cleaner, restaurant worker lives in a dormitory with other family's, just a curtain separating the cubicles. Kids doing homework on the floor. Any money they do save gets sent back to the grandparents as that have no pension.  

UK soft as shite. Bullshit excuse heating v loaf of bread .  remember sleeping in sleeping bags ,army coats ? 

No matter what anyone says the UK benefit system is one of the best in the world. It's the 3rd highest spending on social welfare in the world according to OECD stats

Also if they can't feeds their kids why are so many fat lumps? 

The thing is though, most Asian countries have a history of poverty and are nowhere near the traditional economic powerhouse countries. With the obvious exception of China most Asian countries are still largely extremely poor.

The Uk is what? The 5th largest economy in the world and has been for sometime. Yet the gaps between the richest and the poorest continues to grow.

I don’t for one minute doubt that there are parents in the country who probably shouldn’t be parents, but to further make those kids suffer because of that with the attitudes displayed by some in this thread just shows a very ill judged and arrogant mindset.

I hope none of you lot ever fall on hard times and come looking for a bit of help when needed most. 

2 hours ago, js77 said:

5 kids...5 dads.... none of whom have ever been present.

Bloody facist Tories how dare they not look after me and my kids. 

I think the sooner people start taking responsibility for their actions and stop looking for other people to point their finger at and blame for their shortcomings the better.

And I’m not talking about those who have regularly paid taxes into the ‘pot’  to safeguard against unforeseen eventualities like being made redundant, through no fault of their own. 

Had to be Wales with the highest % of overweight starving kids!

https://thefelixproject.org/news/child-food-poverty-holiday-hunger

They was on the news moaning about their houses flooding the other day......they houses are situated in a fu**ing VALLEY!! Of course it’s going to flood at some point it’s not the government’s fault it’s theirs for buying a house in a fu**ing valley ffs!!

Dumb welsh twats!!

12 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

The thing is though, most Asian countries have a history of poverty and are nowhere near the traditional economic powerhouse countries. With the obvious exception of China most Asian countries are still largely extremely poor.

The Uk is what? The 5th largest economy in the world and has been for sometime. Yet the gaps between the richest and the poorest continues to grow.

I don’t for one minute doubt that there are parents in the country who probably shouldn’t be parents, but to further make those kids suffer because of that with the attitudes displayed by some in this thread just shows a very ill judged and arrogant mindset.

I hope none of you lot ever fall on hard times and come looking for a bit of help when needed most. 

Arrogant or most people don’t like hearing the truth! 

The truth is these kids are fat....not starving!

The parents lacking food education is the problem?

What was stopping the woman in the anti Tory ad from setting up an online business working from home?

If her kid can be her carer which she’ll get paid for then there can’t be much wrong with her...Yes she’d loose her benefits if over 14 or 15 hours a week but it looks like she’d completely given up and chose that life.

Bed covers keep you warm enough no need to sleep in coats lol all propaganda bullshit!

The amount of money that's been chucked about like confetti by the government so far during this scamdemic, I don't see why they don't just give the kids free meals in the holidays. 

It's a drop in the ocean. The way they're wrecking businesses, keep locking down, opening up, locking down again. We're all going to be financially dependent on the state in the not too distant future anyway. 

If that's not a deliberate aim.

3 hours ago, KETONES said:

Hmmmmmm?? OBESE Starving kids?? This country truly is backwards!

So what they whoever that is means by starving is poor nutrition not starving like an Ethiopian...

Like I said McDonald’s happy meals and Superkings is what these rats money goes on.

looks like these little fatties have just hit the jackpot with free maccy ds then.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13005599/mcdonalds-1-million-free-meals-families-rashford-half-term/

15 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

You can feed a family of 6 for 3 quid a day. These people need to stop their bitching.

Epic's awesome poverty shopping list for the week for a family of 6:

4 loaves of bread 2 quid = 2/3 loaf each per wek/12 slices

8 tins of beans 2 quid = 1 and a bit  tins each per week

2kg roast potatoes £1.50p = 0.33kg each per week

2kg chips £1.50p = 0.33kg each per week

2kg carrots 82p = 0.33kg each per week

12 bananas £1.20 = 2 each per week

30 eggs £2.36 = 5 each per week

1.5kg cornflakes £1.50 = 250g each per week

12 pints milk  £3 = 2 pints each per week

3kg rice £1.35 = 0.5kg rice each per week

6kg spaghetti £2.40 = 1kg each per week

Total cost per week = £19

Feed a family of 6 for cheap each week? Piece of piss!

Haha fair play mate

I used to plan similar when i was broke as a joke. This was my diet which was like £70 a month (i think) , i was new to the gym and just wanted to make some gains. It did work btw despite being s**t :lol:

GVaLZwx.png

4 hours ago, KETONES said:

Had to be Wales with the highest % of overweight starving kids!

They was on the news moaning about their houses flooding the other day......they houses are situated in a fu**ing VALLEY!! Of course it’s going to flood at some point it’s not the government’s fault it’s theirs for buying a house in a fu**ing valley ffs!!

Dumb welsh twats!!

If Corbyn won the election there wouldn’t have been any floods

There's always money when there "needs" to be.

Want to invade Iraq and Afghanistan twice to support NATO? Money.

Want to build HS2 at massive expense to link only a very small part of central England. Money

Want to furlough a massive portion of the population because of a chest infection doing the rounds? Here's a few billion.

Want to feed some poor kids over Christmas? Not a chance in hell. 

21 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

There's always money when there "needs" to be.

Want to invade Iraq and Afghanistan twice to support NATO? Money.

Want to build HS2 at massive expense to link only a very small part of central England. Money

Want to furlough a massive portion of the population because of a chest infection doing the rounds? Here's a few billion.

Want to feed some poor kids over Christmas? Not a chance in hell. 

SNP supporter....:lol:

8 hours ago, KETONES said:

Arrogant or most people don’t like hearing the truth! 

The truth is these kids are fat....not starving!

The parents lacking food education is the problem?

What was stopping the woman in the anti Tory ad from setting up an online business working from home?

If her kid can be her carer which she’ll get paid for then there can’t be much wrong with her...Yes she’d loose her benefits if over 14 or 15 hours a week but it looks like she’d completely given up and chose that life.

Bed covers keep you warm enough no need to sleep in coats lol all propaganda bullshit!

Entirely possible to be both far and starving, just look around this place - full of failed bodybuilders who can't put the fork down

The tories are doing themselves no favour as it's a very sensitive subject but they know there's 4 more years until next election and most of those parents who can't afford to feed their kids voted for them anyway so you reap what you sow

23 minutes ago, Malin said:

Entirely possible to be both far and starving, just look around this place - full of failed bodybuilders who can't put the fork down

The tories are doing themselves no favour as it's a very sensitive subject but they know there's 4 more years until next election and most of those parents who can't afford to feed their kids voted for them anyway so you reap what you sow

Shut up Jesus it wouldn’t matter what political clown show was in the HOC if it was labour the flood gates would be open on immigration...remember Tony Blair ffs apparently everyone has selective hearing now and believes what the government say even though they have lied to the general public for as long as I can remember.

I despise the whole argument, starving kids? in the UK? I call bollocks.

I have known child poverty, I grew up in the 70s, Mum died, Dad had 4 very young kids to suddenly look after all on his own, he couldn't work as we were all so young (3 - 9) so as you can imagine a pretty damn tough situation to deal with and the welfare state was not as generous as it is now.  Clothes falling apart, no heating or electricity as it was all on meter and no coins to put in it. Some bloody cold winters as well. But there was always food. Not great food but we were never hungry.

If kids are not being fed it is because the parents have decided that there were more pressing things to spend it on which I am sure we can all agree is unforgivable.

15 hours ago, KETONES said:

Shut up Jesus it wouldn’t matter what political clown show was in the HOC if it was labour the flood gates would be open on immigration...remember Tony Blair ffs apparently everyone has selective hearing now and believes what the government say even though they have lied to the general public for as long as I can remember.

But Labour, but Corbyn, but Blair - spot a Brexit & Tory voter :lol:

On 23/10/2020 at 7:28 PM, EpicSquats said:

You can feed a family of 6 for 3 quid a day. These people need to stop their bitching.

Epic's awesome poverty shopping list for the week for a family of 6:

4 loaves of bread 2 quid = 2/3 loaf each per wek/12 slices

8 tins of beans 2 quid = 1 and a bit  tins each per week

2kg roast potatoes £1.50p = 0.33kg each per week

2kg chips £1.50p = 0.33kg each per week

2kg carrots 82p = 0.33kg each per week

12 bananas £1.20 = 2 each per week

30 eggs £2.36 = 5 each per week

1.5kg cornflakes £1.50 = 250g each per week

12 pints milk  £3 = 2 pints each per week

3kg rice £1.35 = 0.5kg rice each per week

6kg spaghetti £2.40 = 1kg each per week

Total cost per week = £19

Feed a family of 6 for cheap each week? Piece of piss!

Ever thought of being a nutritionist? Mmm, rice, banana and carrots.... my favourite meal! 

20 minutes ago, Malin said:

But Labour, but Corbyn, but Blair - spot a Brexit & Tory voter :lol:

I don’t vote....never have never will apart from voting LEAVE THE EU.

Thats the only ever time I did!:thumb

13 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Ever thought of being a nutritionist? Mmm, rice, banana and carrots.... my favourite meal! 

Carrots and Bananas in your arse....eating them up making dat ass clap!!:lol:

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Carrots and Bananas in your arse....eating them up making dat ass clap!!:lol:

You sound like you belong on Jeremy Kyle this morning, Ketones. You taken a leaf out of Jackoffs book and started drinking at 6am? 

5 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

You sound like you belong on Jeremy Kyle this morning, Ketones. You taken a leaf out of Jackoffs book and started drinking at 6am? 

No no I’m just high on life....I’m off now to shag an Alpaca on a farm!

2 hours ago, KETONES said:

I don’t vote....never have never will apart from voting LEAVE THE EU.

Thats the only ever time I did!:thumb

Do share, at least a sample of, a wide array of convincing arguments that led you to make such informed decision

I fell on hard times, got made redundant and had to apply for Universal Credit. 

We have 3 children and live in a council flat, ill give you an idea of cost and what benefits we received.

Wifes wages £1100-1200 a month.

Universal Credit £900-1000 a month. (this is made up of 500 for rent and 400 for the children)

Child Benefit £180-190 a month.

There's enough money to keep the lights on, the flat warm and everyone fed. 

We're grateful for the benefits we receive but i cant help feeling shame that we had to ask for them. (I should be paying for my children to eat not the tax payer)