BicepBandito

Kids going hungry over the half term & Christmas holidays

As he said above,  its bullshit  it's not that much to feed kids, sure it may be shite food but they won't starve.

Seems like no one here remembers growing up in the 70s when it was Spuds, mashed carrots, mackerel, spam, liver and onions and as a treat you got that ambrosia cream pudding, or jelly that was so watered down it was near transparent. We were all in the same boat though

Sheppard s pie, casserole can be made for  under a fiver . 

But yeah it's everyone else's fault.

I am intrigued to know whether kids from poor families in the 70s and  80s  went without more than they do now? Even the scummy parents can afford to smoke, drink and run a contract phone but I wouldn't hesitate in saying that the money spent on those things mean their kids are not getting the best possible care 

24 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

As he said above,  its bullshit  it's not that much to feed kids, sure it may be shite food but they won't starve.

Seems like no one here remembers growing up in the 70s when it was Spuds, mashed carrots, mackerel, spam, liver and onions and as a treat you got that ambrosia cream pudding, or jelly that was so watered down it was near transparent. We were all in the same boat though

Nothing wrong with spam and liver and onions I consider them a luxury lol

You can feed a family of 6 for 3 quid a day. These people need to stop their bitching.

Epic's awesome poverty shopping list for the week for a family of 6:

4 loaves of bread 2 quid = 2/3 loaf each per wek/12 slices

8 tins of beans 2 quid = 1 and a bit  tins each per week

2kg roast potatoes £1.50p = 0.33kg each per week

2kg chips £1.50p = 0.33kg each per week

2kg carrots 82p = 0.33kg each per week

12 bananas £1.20 = 2 each per week

30 eggs £2.36 = 5 each per week

1.5kg cornflakes £1.50 = 250g each per week

12 pints milk  £3 = 2 pints each per week

3kg rice £1.35 = 0.5kg rice each per week

6kg spaghetti £2.40 = 1kg each per week

Total cost per week = £19

Feed a family of 6 for cheap each week? Piece of piss!

2 hours ago, KETONES said:

Hmmmmm....20 superkings or 25kg of potatoes?? Oh f**k it I need my fags!!

FFC30430-7A05-45F5-8988-B64D150022E8.png

B2CB3039-42C6-48C5-BDCB-3BC3C2E1D5FD.png

F08E6885-691A-4803-A7C2-1B6655CB288A.png

Wtf am I supposed to do with potatoes?!? You expect me to cut them or cook them? 

f**k off Janice is coming round to do my nails and were gonna have a Prosecco and chat f**k off I've had a hard week go play your PlayStation and light me a day before you go 

9 minutes ago, mrwright said:

Wtf am I supposed to do with potatoes?!? You expect me to cut them or cook them? 

f**k off Janice is coming round to do my nails and were gonna have a Prosecco and chat f**k off I've had a hard week go play your PlayStation and light me a day before you go 

Erm the Irish lived on them during the not so great potato famine...

Uneducated kids with degenerate parents having kids is why their kids are starving ffs 

Everyone grew up on tins and meat n two veg Now we have the starving millennials:lol:

A family with seven kids in a council house was moaning they didn’t have laptops for kids to study on the other day ffs?!

No kids should go hungry, its not their fault that their parents cant afford or don`t have the skills to feed them sufficiently.

Problem is we don`t teach  cooking in schools any more, if the basic home skills were taught as part of the curriculum there would be more chance that parents would be able to feed their kids economically  .

Priorities are often a factor as well.

I remember seeing a program about people who were on benefits for long term, a guy was helping them to budget more efficiently .

A lot of these people were spending hundreds on cigarettes  each month :surely there could be some kind of intervention, although I guess this would be seen as restricting their freedoms. 

1 hour ago, JohhnyC said:

We all know this mate...but no give me a hand out make my life easy!

This is what some Children will be living like this Christmas while some of you call them "scum" for claiming benefits. This women doesn't even have £5 to live on a week, but @KETONES has it all figured out. Having to choose between a loaf of bread or money in the gas meter... Yes, that's the luxury of living on benefits mate. Some heartless cu*ts in this thread. No wonder the world is the way it is today. 

5 hours ago, KETONES said:

I have never met a single person in my life that isn’t struggling financially in the UK because of their own f**k ups especially one that can’t feed their own fu**ing kids!

Does that mean you've visited every neighborhood across the UK and interacted with millions of families to ask them their personal situation????

13 minutes ago, Lowkii said:
This is what some Children will be living like this Christmas while some of you call them "scum" for claiming benefits. This women doesn't even have £5 to live on a week, but @KETONES has it all figured out. Having to choose between a loaf of bread or money in the gas meter... Yes, that's the luxury of living on benefits mate. Some heartless cu*ts in this thread. No wonder the world is the way it is today. 

Well yeah I guess if we all vote labour lol this would all change?

£5 a week to live on f**k off!

So she can’t make money? But she had a kid? What a selfish c**t she is!

If your income hasn't been affected, you shouldn't be given more. 

If it has, you should be given everything we can give. 

Why should someone who's worked all their life be worried about losing their home etc when some c**t who's never lifted a finger be given more? 

1 hour ago, dumbat said:

No kids should go hungry, its not their fault that their parents cant afford or don`t have the skills to feed them sufficiently.

Problem is we don`t teach  cooking in schools any more, if the basic home skills were taught as part of the curriculum there would be more chance that parents would be able to feed their kids economically  .

Priorities are often a factor as well.

I remember seeing a program about people who were on benefits for long term, a guy was helping them to budget more efficiently .

A lot of these people were spending hundreds on cigarettes  each month :surely there could be some kind of intervention, although I guess this would be seen as restricting their freedoms. 

My wife works at a school in a deprived area and she said at the school fair, the parents don't think twice about spending 20 quid on the tombola to win some chocolate but won't buy their kids a fu**ing coat in winter. Those who have never worked for anything have their priorities backwards. 

I feel bad for those who's incomes have taken a massive hit because of the lockdowns etc. Must be awful. 

To be honest, I feel awful for kids who are born to absolute cu**s of parents too. 

5 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Children should be fed by the state while in school. 

That's one hot meal per child per day they attend. Hardly breaking the bank. I'm willing to bet if they binned all this nonsense healthy eating crap and private catering companies they could it for pennies a day with some whole meals, milk & fruit. 

How much is wasted each year on environmental schemes, diversity training, backhand contracts etc.. feeding kids is pocket change in the world of public spending. 

That's what happens anyway. This is for food during the holidays mate. That's what the argument is about. 

51 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Does that mean you've visited every neighborhood across the UK and interacted with millions of families to ask them their personal situation????

Don’t have to it’s not that difficult to feed your child ffs?

2 hours ago, Lowkii said:

I've not watched that etc but the main point of this is the chavvy cu**s that are on dole cuz f**k working and want all the hand outs etc but still go out on weekend buy fags etc not the few genuinely struggling 

The op is right, try living in Asia, no pensions, state benefits, handouts, dole, disability allowance (aka fat f**k allowance) I see it everyday here. People don't bitch like UK they know it will make no difference, so just get on with it.  

It's exceptionally common for mother's and father's to be working away from each other for a whole year, grandparents looking after the kids. Only go back once it twice a year during national holidays.

Practically every cleaner, restaurant worker lives in a dormitory with other family's, just a curtain separating the cubicles. Kids doing homework on the floor. Any money they do save gets sent back to the grandparents as that have no pension.  

UK soft as shite. Bullshit excuse heating v loaf of bread .  remember sleeping in sleeping bags ,army coats ? 

No matter what anyone says the UK benefit system is one of the best in the world. It's the 3rd highest spending on social welfare in the world according to OECD stats

Also if they can't feeds their kids why are so many fat lumps? 

17 hours ago, Denied said:

For the amount it'll cost them, it's probably worth forking out for. You shouldn't punish kids because their parents are a couple of mongs. 

That said, why are they in this position in the first place. Rashford championed this cause because he knows what it's like, but he also said he was one of 5. At which point do you realise you can't afford to feed your 5 children. I'd assume the average working family, has to make cut backs to have 2 kids, so why should they expect benefits, for the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

5 kids...5 dads.... none of whom have ever been present.

Bloody facist Tories how dare they not look after me and my kids. 

I think the sooner people start taking responsibility for their actions and stop looking for other people to point their finger at and blame for their shortcomings the better.

And I’m not talking about those who have regularly paid taxes into the ‘pot’  to safeguard against unforeseen eventualities like being made redundant, through no fault of their own. 

10 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

You can feed a family of 6 for 3 quid a day. These people need to stop their bitching.

That lot covers  my current daily calorie intake.... haven’t worked out the individual macros yet though.

£6 x 7 days = £42.... holy sh1t.... I can feed myself for an entire week for just £42!!!!

Yo Epic.... you available to coach bro :thumb

21 minutes ago, js77 said:

That lot covers  my current daily calorie intake.... haven’t worked out the individual macros yet though.

£6 x 7 days = £42.... holy sh1t.... I can feed myself for an entire week for just £42!!!!

Yo Epic.... you available to coach bro :thumb

Yes, but you must pay me in kindness.;)

11 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Whats macro break down for that?