Sign in to follow this  
KETONES

I got Covid!!

I have a positive test result and a very saw throat with a cough!

I hope I don’t die because my brand new inflatable vibrating butt plug hasn’t arrived yet!!

33 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I'm the same. No temperature though so didn't get a test. Throat is really bad - not slept for 3 nights. 

7 hours ago, KETONES said:

I hope I don’t die because my brand new inflatable vibrating butt plug hasn’t arrived yet!!

Sounds like Long Covid to me mate.....organ failure by Xmas for you.

Over :cool2:

11 hours ago, KETONES said:

If you believe it's much to do about nothing go visit all your elderly relatives?!?

5 hours ago, js77 said:

Sounds like Long Covid to me mate.....organ failure by Xmas for you.

Over :cool2:

I’m off to Italia for an Aperol spritz and some anti pasti mother fucker!!:lol:

2 hours ago, lancs_lad said:

If you believe it's much to do about nothing go visit all your elderly relatives?!?

Oh you mean the people that die from flu and pneumonia every year...

58 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’m off to Italia for an Aperol spritz and some anti pasti mother fucker!!:lol:

You’ll be fine over there then. Apparently Italy were virtually unscathed by Covid :thumb

Good,

Do us all a favour and start spreading it as much as possible. Get the herd immunity up, the more pensioners the better please as i don't like the look of my tax bill this year. 

19 minutes ago, js77 said:

You’ll be fine over there then. Apparently Italy were virtually unscathed by Covid :thumb

Quality life mate, Quality food, they live longer....lots of old people hanging on to their lives by their teeth...well false teeth:lol:

28 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Quality life mate, Quality food, they live longer....lots of old people hanging on to their lives by their teeth...well false teeth:lol:

Really strong economy, proper straight government, no gang related crime..... sounds like heaven!!!:thumbup1:

15 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I'm the same. No temperature though so didn't get a test. Throat is really bad - not slept for 3 nights. 

Than test yourself to be sure

48 minutes ago, js77 said:

Really strong economy, proper straight government, no gang related crime..... sounds like heaven!!!:thumbup1:

The mafia wouldn’t allow these rats to walk the streets!

5 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

What’s the fascination with testing? Government/media are using case numbers to drive fear, but forget to tell everyone the survival rate. 

1. So you can know for sure

2. So the authorities will have a better picture of reality

But hey, you will be required to isolate and do other things that void your "liberty"

17 hours ago, SG83 said:

1. So you can know for sure

2. So the authorities will have a better picture of reality

But hey, you will be required to isolate and do other things that void your "liberty"

It’s a false reality, the pcr tests are giving out false positives. 

The reference to authorities is laughable. They don’t know what they are doing. Said Authorities are stopping the sales of duvets, birthday cards, but allowing you to buy a kg tin of celebrations. Madness. 

9 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

I would be more worried about false negatives, personally.

9 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

The reference to authorities is laughable. They don’t know what they are doing. Said Authorities are stopping the sales of duvets, birthday cards, but allowing you to buy a kg tin of celebrations. Madness. 

We got the government we elected

11 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

It’s the Welsh government that put in place the retarded restrictions and they are not the ones in charge of testing in the UK.

And apparently it seems that supermarkets took the decision to restrict the sales so drastically rather than apply common sense. That’s what the Welsh first minister has suggested - although he would say that given what a monumental f**k up the Welsh lockdown has been so far. 

11 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

People are generally giving out false positives if they’ve had Covid and they have cells/particles still hanging around. This would potentially give a positive result despite the patient not being contagious anymore. But, given you’re only supposed to be tested if you’re displaying one or more symptoms (outside key workers) these cases should be pretty low. The chances of displaying multiple symptoms and testing positive but not being contagious can’t be high.

And now that we have better records of who has had Covid, due to testing, we can see if reinfection is possible it if it’s a case if a false positive...

As someone said above, false negatives are far more dangerous. And there are plenty of cases of both. But it’s not tens of thousands. It’s a small percentage that means it’s within the margin of error for many tests if this nature.