Sign in to follow this  
KETONES

I got Covid!!

12 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

People are generally giving out false positives if they’ve had Covid and they have cells/particles still hanging around. This would potentially give a positive result despite the patient not being contagious anymore. But, given you’re only supposed to be tested if you’re displaying one or more symptoms (outside key workers) these cases should be pretty low. The chances of displaying multiple symptoms and testing positive but not being contagious can’t be high.

And now that we have better records of who has had Covid, due to testing, we can see if reinfection is possible it if it’s a case if a false positive...

As someone said above, false negatives are far more dangerous. And there are plenty of cases of both. But it’s not tens of thousands. It’s a small percentage that means it’s within the margin of error for many tests if this nature. 

The fact you are being serious about the testing says a lot. The tests are a sham. Government have lied, a lot.  The numbers are simply wrong. 

How do you know the number of false positives or negatives? People are getting a positive result without even taking the test, just a letter in the post confirming their result was positive. 

Neither result is dangerous, because the survival rate is so high. 

4 minutes ago, Mylittlepony said:

The fact you are being serious about the testing says a lot. The tests are a sham. Government have lied, a lot.  The numbers are simply wrong. 

How do you know the number of false positives or negatives? People are getting a positive result without even taking the test, just a letter in the post confirming their result was positive. 

Neither result is dangerous, because the survival rate is so high. 

Am going to call bullshit on that claim, you don't get a postal notification - its a text message or phone call

10 minutes ago, MrM said:

Am going to call bullshit on that claim, you don't get a postal notification - its a text message or phone call

I don’t recall how it’s being confirmed but the point remains. There are plenty of these reports flying about. 

You trust our government lol?

1 minute ago, Mylittlepony said:

I don’t recall how it’s being confirmed but the point remains. There are plenty of these reports flying about. 

You trust our government lol?

I don't see what the government would gain by lieing about this, so it's not really a trust thing it's just I don't believe the nonesense stories made up on the Internet. 

28 minutes ago, MrM said:

I don't see what the government would gain by lieing about this, so it's not really a trust thing it's just I don't believe the nonesense stories made up on the Internet. 

Yes because the government only act in good faith. So these stories being reported must be made up ? it’s not some wild conspiracy, there is plenty of daft things going on. 

On 25/10/2020 at 11:20 AM, Mylittlepony said:

False negatives? Can you elaborate why that concerns you more?

Because in case of the false positive you get a bit of inconvenience of isolation. In the false negative you can get ill, and although your chances of kicking the basket are minimal then you may be unlucky to get side effects (which can be a massive pita) and spread it to the family.

One behaves differently after receiving the negative results when compared to the behaviour from before the test 

22 minutes ago, SG83 said:

Because in case of the false positive you get a bit of inconvenience of isolation. In the false negative you can get ill, and although your chances of kicking the basket are minimal then you may be unlucky to get side effects (which can be a massive pita) and spread it to the family.

One behaves differently after receiving the negative results when compared to the behaviour from before the test 

A massive PITA bread?? Honestly what has bread got to do with it!

I don’t even like Hammas!!

I’m fine....no symptoms at all??

I call bullshit on the results of my test!

Some have been running the test under the tap and sending it back but still getting a positive result lol

2 hours ago, KETONES said:

Some have been running the test under the tap and sending it back but still getting a positive result lol

No wonder the infection rate is going up. They're putting it in the water supply! :o

Interestingly, the CDC's recent report (on page 39) states that no new virus has been isolated/purified so how exactly is the PCR test going to show that you have "Covid-19" when this supposed pathogen hasn't been proven to exist? The German interior ministry released a similar document early in the summer. 

The inventor of the PCR test, stated that this piece of machinery does not detect viral particles/pathogens.

On 10/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, KETONES said:

In Tanzania, a piece of fruit and a goat 'tested positive' 

7 hours ago, schlomo said:

In Tanzania, a piece of fruit and a goat 'tested positive' 

Then someone has been fu**ing Goats.....and masturbating with fruit!