Jump to content
MrT.Hill

Tried Tbol on its own before Test came

Recommended Posts

Got the tbol yesterday (I don't know why he didn't send the whole order in one go).

So I thought; the test will be here the next day or at the very latest the day after that.

As I hadn't tried it before I took 30mg last night . I had a little weed too, not much.

I felt great last night ! But today I feel drained, tired and hungover. Not sore though. But I have a right head on me, tired, brain fog. Also sad and irritable.

Would the Tbol have made my normal test go down/shut down that quickly? I'm trying to work out what's wrong with me (apart from being a dumbass for trying it earlier than I should have).

My mate has a box of Test Prop amps. I asked him for them due to the situation, but he said no because he, " will start them soon hopefully". He's never done any steds before. He thinks his cousin is an expert because he has a little bit more muscle than the average guy.  Unfortunately he's one of those divs that think that
he must know what he's doing because he's got good arms. :(

 But I will have to explain to him the situation later if I don't start to feel better. He's a moody c**t most of the time and this will probably end up in an argument because I'm getting tired of his moods and how he speaks to me sometimes.

Online vendors are crap and Ive been burned before and lost money.  So I don't want to  order some from a different vendor  because A, I could lose my money and B it could take ages to come and by the time it comes my original order will have come. But it looks like I will order some if my mate, who will be an ex mate doesnt help with 1 amp  out of  his 10.

Until recently I had a some spare vials of test, but some c**t took them thinking they were illegal. That person will pay for that one way or another in time.

I know some people on here might say "I hope you die" as Ive seen things like that before on body building forums. If you think or post that ,you are just evil trash that has made worse mistakes than me.

Sorry if any of this is unclear, I can't concentrate that good right now. 

Maybe its something else reacting funny in my body and nothing to do with the tbol, I don't know, Ive had a few blood tests lately, the doctor said one was ok on the phone the other day but they still havent given me the printout. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrT.Hill said:

Got the tbol yesterday (I don't know why he didn't send the whole order in one go).

So I thought; the test will be here the next day or at the very latest the day after that.

As I hadn't tried it before I took 30mg last night . I had a little weed too, not much.

I felt great last night ! But today I feel drained, tired and hungover. Not sore though. But I have a right head on me, tired, brain fog. Also sad and irritable.

Would the Tbol have made my normal test go down/shut down that quickly? I'm trying to work out what's wrong with me (apart from being a dumbass for trying it earlier than I should have).

My mate has a box of Test Prop amps. I asked him for them due to the situation, but he said no because he, " will start them soon hopefully". He's never done any steds before. He thinks his cousin is an expert because he has a little bit more muscle than the average guy.  Unfortunately he's one of those divs that think that
he must know what he's doing because he's got good arms. :(

 But I will have to explain to him the situation later if I don't start to feel better. He's a moody c**t most of the time and this will probably end up in an argument because I'm getting tired of his moods and how he speaks to me sometimes.

Online vendors are crap and Ive been burned before and lost money.  So I don't want to  order some from a different vendor  because A, I could lose my money and B it could take ages to come and by the time it comes my original order will have come. But it looks like I will order some if my mate, who will be an ex mate doesnt help with 1 amp  out of  his 10.

Until recently I had a some spare vials of test, but some c**t took them thinking they were illegal. That person will pay for that one way or another in time.

I know some people on here might say "I hope you die" as Ive seen things like that before on body building forums. If you think or post that ,you are just evil trash that has made worse mistakes than me.

Sorry if any of this is unclear, I can't concentrate that good right now. 

Maybe its something else reacting funny in my body and nothing to do with the tbol, I don't know, Ive had a few blood tests lately, the doctor said one was ok on the phone the other day but they still havent given me the printout. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Placebo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrT.Hill said:

Got the tbol yesterday (I don't know why he didn't send the whole order in one go).

So I thought; the test will be here the next day or at the very latest the day after that.

As I hadn't tried it before I took 30mg last night . I had a little weed too, not much.

I felt great last night ! But today I feel drained, tired and hungover. Not sore though. But I have a right head on me, tired, brain fog. Also sad and irritable.

Would the Tbol have made my normal test go down/shut down that quickly? I'm trying to work out what's wrong with me (apart from being a dumbass for trying it earlier than I should have).

My mate has a box of Test Prop amps. I asked him for them due to the situation, but he said no because he, " will start them soon hopefully". He's never done any steds before. He thinks his cousin is an expert because he has a little bit more muscle than the average guy.  Unfortunately he's one of those divs that think that
he must know what he's doing because he's got good arms. :(

 But I will have to explain to him the situation later if I don't start to feel better. He's a moody c**t most of the time and this will probably end up in an argument because I'm getting tired of his moods and how he speaks to me sometimes.

Online vendors are crap and Ive been burned before and lost money.  So I don't want to  order some from a different vendor  because A, I could lose my money and B it could take ages to come and by the time it comes my original order will have come. But it looks like I will order some if my mate, who will be an ex mate doesnt help with 1 amp  out of  his 10.

Until recently I had a some spare vials of test, but some c**t took them thinking they were illegal. That person will pay for that one way or another in time.

I know some people on here might say "I hope you die" as Ive seen things like that before on body building forums. If you think or post that ,you are just evil trash that has made worse mistakes than me.

Sorry if any of this is unclear, I can't concentrate that good right now. 

Maybe its something else reacting funny in my body and nothing to do with the tbol, I don't know, Ive had a few blood tests lately, the doctor said one was ok on the phone the other day but they still havent given me the printout. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Definitely looks like something's reacting funny mate :lol:

What's the question btw???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not the tbol. It can be run solo for a few weeks without dramas.

Your life on the other hand does seem to be full of dramas.

For the avoidance of doubt, you need to train hard and eat a good diet in surplus for it to work. It’s not simply a case of swallowing it and then getting stoned. This won’t work. I know because I already tried :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ill and confused today maybe thats why I wrote something you meat heads cant follow.

 

Ive done cycles before and sarms cycles.

 

Yes, it may not be the turinabol and I've just gave the doctors surgery a ticking off for not yet providing me with printed blood tests. As there's something wrong today. Chemical imbalance with something, I dont know.

GPs dont know s**t about drugs or steds, just wondered if there was anyone in this world that cares if I f**k up or not.

Lets just get one thing clear: Tbol won't shut my testosterone MASSIVELY from a day or two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It’s not the tbol. It can be run solo for a few weeks without dramas."

 

Ok if thats true, thankyou, it cant be that.

 

Sorry if I sound like  a nob guys, I'm just fed up with weird medical s**t and no doctors helping me.

 

One day I will find someone, a dcotor or nurse or something that cares for my health. Mummy and Daddy have gone lol. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I should marry a nurse...what do you guys think?

Ive been out with a couple in my youth....but I cant relay that right now

 

Matron.....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

It’s not the tbol. It can be run solo for a few weeks without dramas.

Your life on the other hand does seem to be full of dramas.

For the avoidance of doubt, you need to train hard and eat a good diet in surplus for it to work. It’s not simply a case of swallowing it and then getting stoned. This won’t work. I know because I already tried :)

Lol, yes my life is full of dramas. Thats why I haven't brought children into this world, as far as I know. (Stud)

Ive tried 3 different sarms before, dbol, different tests, eq and deca mix.

 

Ive been training for decades natty. I know what food is good for me and what isnt but your advice is still sound for other newbies.

I'm a level 3 personal trainer and gym instructor (easy course) most are only level 2 though if that. I am a British Amateur Weightlifting Instructor (officially but I dont do it).

 

But I disagree with you on the getting stoned on weed, that shouldn't effect Tbol???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrT.Hill said:

Sorry if any of this is unclear, I can't concentrate that good right now. 

You sound stressed mate... don't overthink everything, don't sweat the small stuff ;)

As said, tbol wouldn't have any real effect after one dose.

If you have a cycle planned I would advise get all the gear needed together before you start, no point borrowing odd amps of test here and there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it was a little joke as I am sometimes a little uill. You have jokes where you come from surely?

Something has happened to me then, I only came on here to see if it could be anything in relation to the tbol.

 

Ok, thats enogh typing as you lot cant read past a sentence or two or understand humor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I don't think aas is for you mate. 

You also sound like a bellend 

I think you are a vain posing geek that is just taking things to look good to other gays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I don't think aas is for you mate. 

You also sound like a bellend 

"Getting HUGE " ...you sound like youre 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I don't think aas is for you mate. 

You also sound like a bellend 

At least I take them for real sports not posing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I don't think aas is for you mate. 

You also sound like a bellend 

Oh yeh, I should make Threads like you lot, "MADE MASSIVE GAINS TODAY BRO"

 

OH YEAH BRO...THATS SICK BRO

 

GAINS AR SICK...BRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrT.Hill said:

I'm ill and confused today maybe thats why I wrote something you meat heads cant follow.

 

Ive done cycles before and sarms cycles.

 

Yes, it may not be the turinabol and I've just gave the doctors surgery a ticking off for not yet providing me with printed blood tests. As there's something wrong today. Chemical imbalance with something, I dont know.

GPs dont know s**t about drugs or steds, just wondered if there was anyone in this world that cares if I f**k up or not.

Lets just get one thing clear: Tbol won't shut my testosterone MASSIVELY from a day or two?

GPs don't know s**t about steds....

Neither do you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrT.Hill said:

Got the tbol yesterday (I don't know why he didn't send the whole order in one go).

So I thought; the test will be here the next day or at the very latest the day after that.

As I hadn't tried it before I took 30mg last night . I had a little weed too, not much.

I felt great last night ! But today I feel drained, tired and hungover. Not sore though. But I have a right head on me, tired, brain fog. Also sad and irritable.

Would the Tbol have made my normal test go down/shut down that quickly? I'm trying to work out what's wrong with me (apart from being a dumbass for trying it earlier than I should have).

My mate has a box of Test Prop amps. I asked him for them due to the situation, but he said no because he, " will start them soon hopefully". He's never done any steds before. He thinks his cousin is an expert because he has a little bit more muscle than the average guy.  Unfortunately he's one of those divs that think that
he must know what he's doing because he's got good arms. :(

 But I will have to explain to him the situation later if I don't start to feel better. He's a moody c**t most of the time and this will probably end up in an argument because I'm getting tired of his moods and how he speaks to me sometimes.

Online vendors are crap and Ive been burned before and lost money.  So I don't want to  order some from a different vendor  because A, I could lose my money and B it could take ages to come and by the time it comes my original order will have come. But it looks like I will order some if my mate, who will be an ex mate doesnt help with 1 amp  out of  his 10.

Until recently I had a some spare vials of test, but some c**t took them thinking they were illegal. That person will pay for that one way or another in time.

I know some people on here might say "I hope you die" as Ive seen things like that before on body building forums. If you think or post that ,you are just evil trash that has made worse mistakes than me.

Sorry if any of this is unclear, I can't concentrate that good right now. 

Maybe its something else reacting funny in my body and nothing to do with the tbol, I don't know, Ive had a few blood tests lately, the doctor said one was ok on the phone the other day but they still havent given me the printout. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You sure it was weed in that joint?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrT.Hill said:

Oh yeh, I should make Threads like you lot, "MADE MASSIVE GAINS TODAY BRO"

 

OH YEAH BRO...THATS SICK BRO

 

GAINS AR SICK...BRO

I think there should be some form of screening process done before letting people post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×