Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

Can a house be too big?

I mean seriously. Why do you need a big house? You're not going to use all the space if you have a massive house, people always end up sitting in the living room most of the time anyway. You don't need massive rooms, or loads of rooms you don't bother going in.  You only need enough space for your stuff and to move around comfortably. Know what I mean?

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

I mean seriously. Why do you need a big house? You're not going to use all the space if you have a massive house, people always end up sitting in the living room most of the time anyway. You don't need massive rooms, or loads of rooms you don't bother going in.  You only need enough space for your stuff and to move around comfortably. Know what I mean?

If I had the money I’d have a house with a Everything you could possibly think of....and I mean ev...ry......thaaaang!!!

Well having gone from renting a 2 bed maisonette (I know I know... Goes against the UKM we're all millionaires....) filling that over a few years, to then buying a 3 bed house with a garage, conservatory.... 9 months later this is full now.... I wouldn't mind a 32 bed detached 2 x quadruple garage supermansion you know.... 

A house can be too big for 1-2 people, IMO.

Had a water leak a few years ago and didn't notice until it was coming through the ceiling as I hardly ever used one of the 3 bathrooms. 

Bigger house takes more energy to heat in winter. Takes longer to hoover/clean throughout. You tend to end up hoarding stuff too as you have the space.

Trouble is, buildings like coach houses, maisonettes, bungalows, etc are often overpriced for the space they offer and you tend to think you can get more for your money buying a 2 story 3-4 bed house. 

That said, it's nice to have a garage for my power rack, bench and free weights to train at home. Would really like a double garage TBH and get a couple more bits of equipment and have a pukka home gym.

First house I bought wasn't massive but for 2 of us, in an old 3 floor, 4 bed terrace, we'd go months without even going to the top floor. So I'd defiantly say there must be an optimum size.  Gardens on the other hand the bigger the better. 

1 hour ago, Denied said:

Gardens on the other hand the bigger the better. 

our new home is a two bed detached* bungalow with a brick built garage, not overlooked, nice garden. 
Previous home was det 5 bed, attached garage & gym, extended kitchen - far too big; spent too much time and money in upkeep**

*no fu**ing neighbours and no fu**ing road noise - priceless
**the ex and her leech are welcome to it!

9 hours ago, Philfg said:

We are building this atm. 

20201007_170827.jpg

We’ve got a shed made from breeze blocks as well mate.... i keep some potted plants in there , some spare sellotape and a spade...

1 hour ago, hmgs said:

our new home is a two bed detached* bungalow with a brick built garage, not overlooked, nice garden. 
Previous home was det 5 bed, attached garage & gym, extended kitchen - far too big; spent too much time and money in upkeep**

*no fu**ing neighbours and no fu**ing road noise - priceless
**the ex and her leech are welcome to it!

You mean the missus kicked you out of the family home?

Bro it’s fine...we’ve all been there

42 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

Bit like saying , can a dick be too big? 

Perhaps, but you sure hell won't opt for a smaller one

I've got a pall who's got a monster cock. 

Yeah bragging rights etc, great.

His reality is he carn't wear a blob, leaves him open to all sorts. Some lasses hes not been able to shag. Most lasses complain and ask him to stop. He said nothing nice when you're trying to satisfy a girl look down and she really ain't enjoying it. 

He needs the council estate chicks that have spat 5 out and been tore to bits.

Reminds me of some of the people I knew when I lived in the South.

Had big houses to impress people but then couldn`t afford to heat them properly.

I mean that is properly miserable isn`t it?

On 22/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, EpicSquats said:

Just be cleaning the c**t all the time. f**k that. 

28 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Just be cleaning the c**t all the time. f**k that. 

Get a cleaner. We've got a lovely little blond Polish lass who comes round to clean every two weeks. Can only say about 10 words of English and she's miserable as sin but her jeans slip down every time she leans over and shows her little thongs. And she wears T-back vests with push up bras so there's always plenty of cleavage on show. Wife's happy the house gets cleaned, I'm happy my w4nk bank gets topped up once a fortnight. Win win.

11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

comes round to clean every two weeks

Every 2 weeks? I’m still off work and having assumed the role of full time house husband the Mrs (who’s working 4 days a week) issues me instructions. Vacuuming eod. Bathrooms cleaned e4d. I could go on. Our house (which isn’t that big) is too big. Then there’s the washing...........I had no idea our kids use a clean towel every time they shower. I use the same towel for weeks. In the case of the one in my rugby kit, an entire season.

Pics of polish bird? 

11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Get a cleaner. We've got a lovely little blond Polish lass who comes round to clean every two weeks. Can only say about 10 words of English and she's miserable as sin but her jeans slip down every time she leans over and shows her little thongs. And she wears T-back vests with push up bras so there's always plenty of cleavage on show. Wife's happy the house gets cleaned, I'm happy my w4nk bank gets topped up once a fortnight. Win win.

I'd be telling her she needs to be wearing see through leggings, icing on the cake :thumb

46 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Then there’s the washing...........I had no idea our kids use a clean towel every time they shower. I use the same towel for weeks. In the case of the one in my rugby kit, an entire season.

My missus drives me insane with the washer and tumble dryer. New stuff goes in! Stuff worn for one shift goes in! Stuff TRIED ON goes in!! There’s a couple of loads everyday and virtually none of it is mine. And it all goes in the tumble dryer even if there’s a fvcking heatwave outside. Grrrrrrr!

13 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

And it all goes in the tumble dryer

My Mrs wasn’t happy when I did this. Has to go outside when the sun is shining. Another instruction I had to follow in the summer.

Yeah, none of it mine.

7 minutes ago, Spieren said:

@Sasnak & @Kazza61  Boil wash or tumble dry her favourite jumper. Yes, it will cost you upwards of £50 to replace, but you will NEVER be trusted with the laundry again.. :lol:  #HomeHack

No, I never do the washing. If she wants to wash everything as often as she possibly can, it’s down to her to do it. I just stand passively by tutting and saying for fvcks sake.

Only used the washing machine once. 

Did my gym kit and gym towels. 

Mrs was as suspicious as  £uck that I was removing the smell or stains from another woman. 

26 minutes ago, Spieren said:

@Sasnak & @Kazza61  Boil wash or tumble dry her favourite jumper. Yes, it will cost you upwards of £50 to replace, but you will NEVER be trusted with the laundry again.. :lol:  #HomeHack

Problem here is I earn more than her, so ultimately I pay.

I did drop the baby (now 18 y/o son) once whilst changing his nappy in front of the wife and was never trusted to change his nappy again. This continued when daughter came along. Top tip for new fathers. Drop it once, never get s**t under your nails ever again