Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Pure gym petition for gym to remain opened

I wish someone would make a similar petition here in Slovenia.

The first thing they do is close the gyms. Like that's going to change anything.

1 hour ago, Kill Kcal said:

Nah, never did like Pure Gym.

f**k 'em

This. If it’s your only choice then I suppose... nah actually i wouldn’t move somewhere Where that was the Only option. 

8 hours ago, Pez189 said:

This. If it’s your only choice then I suppose... nah actually i wouldn’t move somewhere Where that was the Only option. 

Lol, I was only joking.

Any gym is better than no gym!

20kg plate is a 20kg plate 

I've hit PBs in spit n sawdust gyms and in health clubs

Really don't get the whole relying on the environment for motivation.

That said, at this point it's probably wise to invest in some home gym kit as this kind of nonsense isn't going anywhere any time soon. 

Look at the prime minister, do you honestly see any sensical decisions being made any time soon? 

As opposed as I am to the idea I can see another lockdown soon enough, pressure's on for it from Labour and the successfully terrified masses.

3 minutes ago, swole troll said:

20kg plate is a 20kg plate 

I've hit PBs in spit n sawdust gyms and in health clubs

Really don't get the whole relying on the environment for motivation.

That said, at this point it's probably wise to invest in some home gym kit as this kind of nonsense isn't going anywhere any time soon. 

Look at the prime minister, do you honestly see any sensical decisions being made any time soon? 

As opposed as I am to the idea I can see another lockdown soon enough, pressure's on for it from Labour and the successfully terrified masses.

At the moment decisions on gyms and leisure centres has been handed down to local authorities when an area goes in to Tier 3. But I feel you're absolutely correct, eventually, I fear we're going to see gym closures, and control pulled back to Westminster, if/when things ramp up.

10 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

At the moment decisions on gyms and leisure centres has been handed down to local authorities when an area goes in to Tier 3. But I feel you're absolutely correct, eventually, I fear we're going to see gym closures, and control pulled back to Westminster, if/when things ramp up.

Yes I'm really chuffed for Liverpool's success in battling this madness but just like everything else (bar lockdowns) I see the tier system just being a short phase and then a caving to pressure for full scale lock down again. 

Hope I'm wrong but if this year has taught me anything it's expect the worse and you likely won't be disappointed, awful decision after awful decision. 

ive signed the petition , agree with others and see another lockdown on the horizon but really hope they keep gyms open through it this time although going on the governments past performance im of the strong belief that they give absolutely zero shits about peoples health so probably unlikely to happen. 

3 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

ive signed the petition , agree with others and see another lockdown on the horizon but really hope they keep gyms open through it this time although going on the governments past performance im of the strong belief that they give absolutely zero shits about peoples health so probably unlikely to happen. 

Hopefully people wont take this one lying down and we'll see plenty of protests and court proceedings by industries if they try it.