Sign in to follow this  
Miller Irwin

Cutting Cycle Review

7 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

So, you've paid a coach and don't follow any of his advice. 

You run your own workout and diet plan and all he's done is advise you to take way to much gear. 

Is this right or am I missing something here????

Nope, I received the plan the other day and wanted a second opinion before i started.

It was a full plan I received. Macros, Training, Cardio, "supplements" 

Personally i would run a cycle of Test e at 400 - 500mg and start trying to put some size on.

I don't see much of a point in trying to cut when you only weigh about 79kg, plenty of time over winter to up the calories and keep yourself a bit chubby.

Holy fook m8. Are you sure your maintenance is 2000?! 1500  is awfully low to get all the nutrients you need.

For reference, I'm 5 11, 160lbs, 9%, training 8 months,  and my maintenance is 3000 with 10k steps per day. I cut 25-9% natural in the first 6 months by adding 12k steps per day to that. Walk, work, walk it was!

10 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Personally i would run a cycle of Test e at 400 - 500mg and start trying to put some size on.

I don't see much of a point in trying to cut when you only weigh about 79kg, plenty of time over winter to up the calories and keep yourself a bit chubby.

at 18% BF roughly I just have 0 motivation to gain anymore weight. and be in that endless cycle  of huge bulks, huge cuts. I just want to get rid of the fat once and for all and behave and carefully bulk my self up. My previous bulks the calories where stupid high 3500-4000 alot of fat gain! and fast weight gain.

2 hours ago, Muskopia said:

Holy fook m8. Are you sure your maintenance is 2000?! 1500  is awfully low to get all the nutrients you need.

For reference, I'm 5 11, 160lbs, 9%, training 8 months,  and my maintenance is 3000 with 10k steps per day. I cut 25-9% natural in the first 6 months by adding 12k steps per day to that. Walk, work, walk it was!

Yes mate unfortunately but my maintenance goes up in the bulking season. Im losing 1lb a week on 2000 calories and a 500 deficit through weights/cardio. Yes mine would definitely be higher if i added in steps but I live a very sedentary lifestyle ( desk job working from home) dont really move about much. If i did alot of steps i would factor it in and eat accordingly. also 1500 calories are only once a week on my rest days.

4 hours ago, Muskopia said:

Lets see the 9% then mate...

2 hours ago, drwae said:

He’s 11 stone at almost 6 foot.. 

ABE9784D-706A-46B4-97D7-F4B68557FD9F.jpeg

He's 8.5 stone there.

I might be small at my current stats, but it's being done naturally. 

I do optimize everything. That's all I can do.

14 hours ago, Muskopia said:

You don’t think he can get the nutrients he needs from 1500 cals? Honestly .....

if he wants to cut he’d be better on low dose test (if you insist you need gear to cut) , 1500 cals daily and get the fat off quickly. Then get back to bulking. Why eat more to save muscle that doesn’t exist?

11 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

You don’t think he can get the nutrients he needs from 1500 cals? Honestly .....

if he wants to cut he’d be better on low dose test (if you insist you need gear to cut) , 1500 cals daily and get the fat off quickly. Then get back to bulking. Why eat more to save muscle that doesn’t exist?

Why even bulk at all?

How many times must that outdated philosophy be disproven?

More smart cardio, more food and he can lose fat and gain muscle. That would go for a natty.

Just now, Muskopia said:

Why even bulk at all?

How many times must that outdated philosophy be disproven?

You in the right forum pal? 

at what point has eating in a surplus whilst lifting heavy s**t been disproven to build muscle?

Without getting into the basics of DHT's not making noticeable difference until at a lower bodyfat I'd start by upping one of the primo or masteron and dropping the other, 300mg for either of these compounds just isnt worth running to me. Save yourself some money drop the primo and switch it to 300 Test 600 Masteron per week and 50mg Var per day.