Sign in to follow this  
Miller Irwin

Cutting Cycle Review

Hey guys so I hired a coach and just wanted a second opinion on the cycle please.

Currently 174lbs. Wanting to lose fat.

What do you guys think ?

Test E: 300mg p/w (Pinned Mon, wed, fri)

Primo: 300mg p/w (Pinned Mon, wed, fri)

Masteron: 300mg p/w (Pinned Mon, wed, fri)

Anavar: 50mg p/d

Also what body fat level would you say i am ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this your first cycle? if it is then thats to much compounds  especially for a cut. A simple 400mg test e per week with good diet /training will yield quality results, if you really want to stack then add the anavar too but no need for mast/primo atm in fact if this is your first cycle i would advise you to loose the fat naturally and save your first for putting on some good muscle... it will work out much better for you that way.

Body fat I would say about 18%

^this. You don’t need gear to cut from where you are. Is it a first cycle? If so, you don’t need it and even if you did there’s too many compounds. You won’t know which you are responding well to, or which one is causing any sides you encounter 

2 hours ago, sos2008 said:

Is this your first cycle? if it is then thats to much compounds  especially for a cut. A simple 400mg test e per week with good diet /training will yield quality results, if you really want to stack then add the anavar too but no need for mast/primo atm in fact if this is your first cycle i would advise you to loose the fat naturally and save your first for putting on some good muscle... it will work out much better for you that way.

Body fat I would say about 18%

Embarrassingly my 4th cycle over the years of ups and downs.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

^this. You don’t need gear to cut from where you are. Is it a first cycle? If so, you don’t need it and even if you did there’s too many compounds. You won’t know which you are responding well to, or which one is causing any sides you encounter 

Thanks for the reply

1 hour ago, Cronus said:

Who is your coach and what does he suggest? 

This is the cycle he suggested. Im currently doing 150mg test E a week (cruise) and in a deficit on my own planned cut.

I’m not a coach but tbh I wouldn’t take that advice. 300 te pinned weekly for me. I’m not sure why you’d pin te 3 times weekly unless you aromatise heavily. If you do then keep the test at a trt dose and add one of the other dht compounds you mentioned. I think I’d increase the primo dose or add the var instead 

it works out 6 pins a week FML

As the 3 compounds drawn up come too 2ml and advised to pin 1ml in each muscle. So Monday Left and right delt, Wednesday Left and right quad...etc

MADNESS that cant be right..

24 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’m not a coach but tbh I wouldn’t take that advice. 300 te pinned weekly for me. I’m not sure why you’d pin te 3 times weekly unless you aromatise heavily. If you do then keep the test at a trt dose and add one of the other dht compounds you mentioned. I think I’d increase the primo dose or add the var instead 

5 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

You don’t need over a gram of drugs to cut at your current development chap. Could do that on 300mg test. Add in the Var if it makes you feel better. 

Thanks man I guess im going to stick to my original plan of low dose of test and good diet and training.  Should i up the test to 300 ? was on 150mg a week

Just now, Miller Irwin said:

Thanks man I guess im going to stick to my original plan of low dose of test and good diet and training.  Should i up the test to 300 ? was on 150mg a week

That seems reasonable to me.

31 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

You don’t need over a gram of drugs to cut at your current development chap. Could do that on 300mg test. Add in the Var if it makes you feel better. 

In fairness he might actually gain some muscle mass on his cutting cycle as he's fairly far from genetic limit

17 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

Who’s your coach?

11 minutes ago, Cronus said:

This. I wanna see if I can knock him out.

Sorry guys I'm not going to expose him here I will just speak to him my self and tell him I am not following it . Charged me £150 a month of coaching though fs

He looks like a beast though (230lbs+ Lean) with many good client progress pics on his insta page.  so i thought he may no what hes talking about.

Some of his own pics even liked by Mr Olympia cbum...

1 minute ago, Miller Irwin said:

Sorry guys I'm not going to expose him here I will just speak to him my self and tell him I am not following it . Charged me £150 a month of coaching though fs

He looks like a beast though (230lbs+ Lean) with many good client progress pics on his insta page.  so i thought he may no what hes talking about.

He’s gonna look like a beast with all that food, gear, gh he can afford and stress free life he’s living charging clients 150/month....did you ask him is reasoning behind the doses? 

7 hours ago, Miller Irwin said:

Hey guys so I hired a coach and just wanted a second opinion on the cycle please.

What do you guys think ?

Untitled-1.jpg

The gear has zero relevance....post your diet and you should get some reasonable input as to whether you’re on the right track

8 hours ago, Miller Irwin said:

What do you guys think ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this your first cycle?

Its too much for your current level of development. 

As others have said, it’s really irrelevant as it’s your diet and training that should be of concern. Go look up AJ Morris. Natural. Adopt that work ethic, then add gear and you will grow

21 minutes ago, js77 said:

The gear has zero relevance....post your diet and you should get some reasonable input as to whether you’re on the right track

So my maintenance through trial and error is 2000 calories. On gym days i eat 2000 and burn 500 via weights and cardio on off days i eat 1500.

protein and fats are allways the same throughout 174g which is my weight and fats at 50g. carbs fluctuate depending whether its a gym day. On gym days i eat a bulk of my carbs pre and post workout.

Foods are the basics. Oats, Almond milk, Chicken, Rice. Sweet potatoes..etc. I weigh everything (even ketchup) and track everything through mfp

Routine is Push pull legs off with working sets a week(2 cycles) at 20 sets each for chest, back, legs calves and 10 sets each for bis, tris, side delt, rear delt. trap, abs, obliques. ( Not including warm-up sets or drop sets)

Ok, well that’s pretty low straight off the bat I think but you’ve got a bit to lose tbh.

Consistency is the key and sounds as though he’s given you a decent structure to work with. You can now make relevant adjustments as and when required.

As said by everyone, the cycle doesn’t really make sense. 500mg of test would be more than enough for you to keep performance at a decent level on low cals and maintain tissue.

12 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

So my maintenance through trial and error is 2000 calories. On gym days i eat 2000 and burn 500 via weights and cardio on off days i eat 1500.

protein and fats are allways the same throughout 174g which is my weight and fats at 50g. carbs fluctuate depending whether its a gym day. On gym days i eat a bulk of my carbs pre and post workout.

Foods are the basics. Oats, Almond milk, Chicken, Rice. Sweet potatoes..etc. I weigh everything (even ketchup) and track everything through mfp

Routine is Push pull legs off with working sets a week(2 cycles) at 20 sets each for chest, back, legs calves and 10 sets each for bis, tris, side delt, rear delt. trap, abs, obliques. ( Not including warm-up sets or drop sets)

That amount of volume is nuts mate...  you’ll barely be able to wipe your arse let alone put any effort into your lifts .

17 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

Just to clarify..... you’ll be doing on ‘pull’ day

20 sets for chest, 10 sets for side delt and 10 sets for tri..... mate, that’s 40 sets!!!!!! Or am I missing something? 

15 minutes ago, js77 said:

Just to clarify..... you’ll be doing on ‘pull’ day

20 sets for chest, 10 sets for side delt and 10 sets for tri..... mate, that’s 40 sets!!!!!! Or am I missing something? 

Nope mate that is mad !!

Push would be 10 sets of chest, 5 tri 5 delt repeated twice a week every 4 days

Pull is 10 sets of back, 5 biceps, 3 rear delts, repeated twice a week every 4 days

Legs would be 10 for legs, 10 for calves repeated twice a week every 4 days

btw this is my own macros and workout plan I made not the coaches. 

2 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

Nope mate that is mad !!

Push would be 10 sets of chest, 5 tri 5 delt repeated twice a week every 4 days

Pull is 10 sets of back, 5 biceps, 3 rear delts, repeated twice a week every 4 days

Legs would be 10 for legs, 10 for calves repeated twice a week every 4 days

btw this is my own macros and workout plan I made not the coaches

Ok cool.... sounds like you should be coaching your coach tbh mate.

18 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

btw this is my own macros and workout plan I made not the coaches. 

So, you've paid a coach and don't follow any of his advice. 

You run your own workout and diet plan and all he's done is advise you to take way to much gear. 

Is this right or am I missing something here????