Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How do you date girls in the UK?

Recommended Posts

In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family  to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls. 

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British  people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing  fornication -just joking- 

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess a lot of it is online these days but in my day it was basically pubs, clubs and work. I can only say what worked for me, but it seemed to simply be if I could get then laughing, then I was laughing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family  to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls. 

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British  people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing  fornication -just joking- 

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-? 

 

What backwards country are you from? 

Usually you strike up a question with someone your attracted too and if it’s going well then you ask them for a date. If your asking someone for sex without knowing them they clearly are a whore or you’re an idiot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family  to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls. 

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British  people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing  fornication -just joking- 

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-? 

 

Evil British people yet your lot can have sex with 9 year olds. Riddle me that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Evil British people yet your lot can have sex with 9 year olds. Riddle me that 

Indeed I am an Atheist and I am completely against that shity sexist religion that allows  men to have  have several wives  and marry 9 years old girls it doesn't allow the wife to get divorce until the husband accepts that, while the husband can get divorced just by a single word bla bla bla. 

I can write a book about how Islam is a Sexist religion and I may not cover all of the examples. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gymrat12 said:

Indeed I am an Atheist and I am completely against that shity sexist religion that allows  men to have  have several wives  and marry 9 years old girls it doesn't allow the wife to get divorce until the husband accepts that, while the husband can get divorced just by a single word bla bla bla. 

I can write a book about how Islam is a Sexist religion and I may not cover all of the examples. 

Yea it’s disgusting what the holy book promotes on how to abuse women and justifies the sex with 9 year old girls. I’ve seen it first hand how women are beaten and it’s not a good sight. Nothing short of animal. Absolute swine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, vetran said:

That’s a great culture to be in, what’s your problem  You’ve got your mum and sister sending you girls round girls to sh* g 

I wish they did. Unfortunately I am an atheist and my family knows that and they will never send me any for this very reason :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Ah s**t then he doesn’t pick one up in the car parks that’s for sure they can’t drive. He just beats them into line 

In fact, in the last two years they were allowed to drive cars, but they still make a very small percentage among cars' drivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

He’s from Saudi Arabia. That answers a lot I’d guess

Seriously when I think about it I feel it is quit difficult to date in the western culture especially if you are an engineer. 

You will always have a male dominant environment, in the collage at work, in the gym. 

I have read that only 20% of engineering students in the US are girls and also a big percentage of them they don't work for a long time after graduating. 

and at the gym the same issue. 

I think at least with our culture if you have a male dominant environment and a very busy schedule you have someone that can ease the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

Seriously when I think about it I feel it is quit difficult to date in the western culture especially if you are an engineer. 

You will always have a male dominant environment, in the collage at work, in the gym. 

I have read that only 20% of engineering students in the US are girls and also a big percentage of them they don't work for a long time after graduating. 

and at the gym the same issue. 

I think at least with our culture if you have a male dominant environment and a very busy schedule you have someone that can ease the process.

Literally this make zero sense to me. What does your profession especially an engineer have to do with dating and a negative experience or should I say a harder experience. You don’t go to work to meet a girl or the gym. You work for dolla and train for gains. Have you heard of online dating or joining singles groups which have similar interests to you? 
 

if you like your culture you have no chance here as no women in the west wants to be treated like trash the way yous do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Tricky said:

if you like your culture you have no chance here as no women in the west wants to be treated like trash the way yous do

I don't like my culture by any means as I have previously mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

I don't like my culture by any means as I have previously mentioned. 


my apologies I have misunderstood your meaning of the below where it appears you think this part of your culture is better than ours 

 

I think at least with our culture if you have a male dominant environment and a very busy schedule you have someone that can ease the process.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As above, just naturally spark up a conversation and be confident, assertive and confident. 

Works for me a few times is saying to a girl, get your coat you've pulled.............. and I have a gun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family  to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls. 

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British  people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing  fornication -just joking- 

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-? 

 

Rohypnol, cable ties, hammer (depends), fake moustache (can be security cameras), vaseline (depends which hole you prefer - you're arab so i'm guessing you'll need the vaseline).  It's all much easier to get away with now since wearing masks has become the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t get it is gym rat living in uk or Saudi ? Nothing we tell him will work in Saudi anyways. Here in uk most people used to get a partner by going to pubs because because being drunk makes you talk more. These days I guess a lot of it’s moved to online. I guess you in Saudi don’t have online dating or pubs though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tricky said:

I think at least with our culture if you have a male dominant environment and a very busy schedule you have someone that can ease the process.

Don't be super serious about anything I may like the color of s**t that doesn’t mean I like eating s**t. 

Sorry for giving this shitty example :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×