Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How do you date girls in the UK?

3 hours ago, Spieren said:

OP, do you look like Borat..?

Borat is way taller than me he can get better opportunities with girls than me:lol:

I am shorter with a normal size beard and my hair is soft not curly like him, but I have also a small resistant belly fat and some muscles that just look like a natural bodybuilder who eats everything. 

I have been training for 4 Years. 

Also my skin is a little bit darker than him not really dark like other Saudis, it is like the skin color of cristiano ronaldo. 

That is how I look if you want to picture me. 

23 minutes ago, Tricky said:

If your not familiar with the old tradition of ‘bachabaze

That is in afganstan Saudi Arabia is a way more civilized country. 

Although islam as a religion allows men to marry children it is not allowed by our low to marry any girl less than 15 years old under any condition. 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

When I was younger a fat bird was referred to as a “wolf job”.

A wolf will bite it’s own leg off to escape the trap it is caught in. When you awake in the morning with a fat bird lying on your arm you could employ the same tactic to escape.

I will not look at a one armed man in the same way again,soon as I see one...."WOLFJOB" see if he turns round "ahhh chewed it off yourself did ya" :D

1 hour ago, Gymrat12 said:

Borat is way taller than me he can get better opportunities with girls than me:lol:

I am shorter with a normal size beard and my hair is soft not curly like him, but I have also a small resistant belly fat and some muscles that just look like a natural bodybuilder who eats everything. 

Also my skin is a little bit darker than him not really dark like other Saudis, it is like the skin color of cristiano ronaldo. 

Save this for your ‘about me’ section of your dating app Buddy :lol:

1 hour ago, Gymrat12 said:

Although islam as a religion allows men to marry children it is not allowed by our low to marry any girl less than 15 years old under any condition. 

Yes it’s also in Pakistan, prevalent in the tribal areas I’ve been to both countries and many other backward holes. The men are nothing short of animals 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Me and @PSevens2017 too. Also gaffer tape and a mask.

Absolutely. Known as a ‘Date Kit’ usually comprises of a mask (balaclava for us old school chaps), rope, gloves, slotted/posidrive screwdriver, various pieces of fabric used to create a romantic, ambience (silence your vict, er, I mean date), knife and crowbar.

Similar to an American Express..... Don’t leave home without it!  

47 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Save this for your ‘about me’ section of your dating app Buddy :lol:

In dating apps I would simply put a picture about me better than explaining how do I look like

20 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Absolutely. Known as a ‘Date Kit’ usually comprises of a mask (balaclava for us old school chaps), rope, gloves, slotted/posidrive screwdriver, various pieces of fabric used to create a romantic, ambience (silence your vict, er, I mean date), knife and crowbar.

You know you're a s**t rapist when they pull out a vibrator and finish themselves off. 

26 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

And a good rapist when she gets on top.

Mine was saying "Please stop. You must stop. I want you to stop." "She's clearly enjoying it", I thought, "but why is she talking like a telegram?"

14 hours ago, Tricky said:

You want me to show you links to child born you sick fcuk. Only joking. What is it your asking me do I have links showing Arab men with girls 9 years and above? Fcuk not even marrying 9 year old girls they do it to boys too however that’s just for fun.

If your not familiar with the old tradition of ‘bachabaze’ have a look at the documentaries which show how families sell off their young boys as they need the money for men to make them dress up and dance at their tea parties then hve sex with after 

Hmm, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about things to do with weird or underage arab sex..... Not the kinda think you just happen to come across while watching the news or reading a newspaper, or was 'bachabaze' featured on The One Show recently?

14 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

What I don’t get is how do you fancy a woman when she’s got her face covered up? Also what if your a boobs guy how do you know if she’s got good tits when she’s got them completely covered up 

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

What I don’t get is how do you fancy a woman when she’s got her face covered up? Also what if your a boobs guy how do you know if she’s got good tits when she’s got them completely covered up 

Before getting married you are allowed to see the girl with normal clothes and talk with her infront of her family. 

12 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Mine was saying "Please stop. You must stop. I want you to stop." "She's clearly enjoying it", I thought, "but why is she talking like a telegram?"

a comma can make all the difference

Don't stop!  -> great shagger 

Don't!, Stop! -> jail time

4 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

If you never normally get to see boobs any boobs would be great. 

Some times you see a picture that just shows the girls eyes and that's enough to think uummm I would.  That little twinkle that some girls have. 

5 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

Hmm, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about things to do with weird or underage arab sex..... Not the kinda think you just happen to come across while watching the news or reading a newspaper, or was 'bachabaze' featured on The One Show recently?

I’ve spent considerable time in Afghanistan and peshwar the tribal regions of Afghanistan operating as a solider for the government and contractors. 

5 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

It’s only women covered up who are married already  up your forgetting they choose them when a young child and they can see their face. They won’t know about tits as when they choose their wife or the girls mum sells to the new grooms father the girl hasn’t developed yet 

19 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

Get on the roidz mate. Muscles over come a short stature , don’t they @AestheticManlet :whistling:

10 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Get on the roidz mate. Muscles over come a short stature , don’t they @AestheticManlet :whistling:

I am planning to do a strong cycle but I am afraid that I may risk my future sexual life. 

I have tried a 10 weeks cycle of testosterone enanthate and I didn't feel very normal sexually when I was on gear, so I don't want to be on gear for the rest of my life. 

But if I will do another one I think I will take for 12 weeks:

test E 500mg ew

Deca 400mg ew

Injectable Winstrol 50 mg eod starting from the 6th week

40mg anavar ed - not sure if it is worth the money - . 

And definitely AI, HCG and maybe statin.. etc

But when I think about that I look everywhere and I feel that most people look out of shape and yet they get good chicks they just wear nice and talk nice and most importantly have alot of cash. 

On 21/10/2020 at 5:46 PM, Tricky said:

Yes it’s also in Pakistan, prevalent in the tribal areas I’ve been to both countries and many other backward holes. The men are nothing short of animals 

If you had to specify an animal, which one would be the closest fit?

12 hours ago, js77 said:

If you had to specify an animal, which one would be the closest fit?

I shouldn’t even call them animals but Arabs. I’ve seen what they do to animals. Watching them chase, catch a coat, pull their pjs (well that’s what they look like) down and ride the goat it’s horrible likewise how in humane they treat dogs let along young girls. Vile creatures themselves and animals are much better

On 21/10/2020 at 8:56 PM, PSevens2017 said:

You say this stuff.

OP will think it normal.

Then copycat it.

Then call us the Evil West.

On 21/10/2020 at 7:03 PM, Gymrat12 said:

I'll give your owner 3 sheep, 5 camels and a bag of salt - just to look at you in a most unnerving predatorial manner.