Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How do you date girls in the UK?

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, TRT said:

main thing is to know how attractive you are objectively and therefore have realistic goals. these days girls date above their league exclusively unless you're really lucky or minted/celeb. i'm afraid to say that as a middle-eastern 5`7 man, you've got your work cut out for you when it comes to anything but the fatties. 

We've all got drunk and taken a fatty home now and again. I used to be terrible for it. Get drunk, see a beautiful face and a massive set of tits and think what could be better. Get 'em back and once again the sad realisation hits you that you're shagging a bouncy castle again. Even just a bit of a belly is a big turn off when I'm sober but when drunk I have no vision below tit level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

We've all got drunk and taken a fatty home now and again. I used to be terrible for it. Get drunk, see a beautiful face and a massive set of tits and think what could be better. Get 'em back and once again the sad realisation hits you that you're shagging a bouncy castle again. Even just a bit of a belly is a big turn off when I'm sober but when drunk I have no vision below tit level. 

Bouncy castle? No, we haven't all done that... :huh: are you talking size 18+?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drwae said:

Bouncy castle? No, we haven't all done that... :huh: are you talking size 18+?

Not exactly. But I did once say to a really fat lass with a lovely face "are you the sort of girl who could give a bloke a blow job without him have to shag you?".  She said she was so home she came. In fact she blew me pretty much all night and it was brilliant. Still, couldn't have a fatty for a girlfriend though so never saw her again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TRT said:

main thing is to know how attractive you are objectively and therefore have realistic goals. these days girls date above their league exclusively unless you're really lucky or minted/celeb. i'm afraid to say that as a middle-eastern 5`7 man, you've got your work cut out for you when it comes to anything but the fatties. 

OP, do you look like Borat..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Not exactly. But I did once say to a really fat lass with a lovely face "are you the sort of girl who could give a bloke a blow job without him have to shag you?".  She said she was so home she came. In fact she blew me pretty much all night and it was brilliant. Still, couldn't have a fatty for a girlfriend though so never saw her again.

How can they be really fat with a nice face? It gets to a point where their face just blows up like a balloon :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy....duh! Say you’re in McDonald’s and you see a tasty slag you like the look of....causally stroll over sit down next to her and whisper in her ear!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you like UFOs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drwae said:

How can they be really fat with a nice face? It gets to a point where their face just blows up like a balloon :huh:

Did you read the drunk bit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Not exactly. But I did once say to a really fat lass with a lovely face "are you the sort of girl who could give a bloke a blow job without him have to shag you?".  She said she was so home she came. In fact she blew me pretty much all night and it was brilliant. Still, couldn't have a fatty for a girlfriend though so never saw her again.

Tell you what's guaranteed after shagging a salad dodger!!! One of the best nights sleep you've ever had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Tell you what's guaranteed after shagging a salad dodger!!! One of the best nights sleep you've ever had.

Not true, I was kept awake all night by one who appeared to have sleep apnoea and snored so loud I would've had a better chance going to sleep on a building site. :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mrwright said:

Worked quite well for me 

Maybe throw in abit of chat before hand 

 

Had a girl or 2 do it to me before

Messaged asking who she is where she got my number from etc asked her for a picture 

She sent a pic of her tits

then straight away said oh s**t didn't mean to send that one

Oh well you may aswell have the rest 

And sent another 20 or so 

And that is how Keith the sex offender would get pictures of guys wangs..by googling pictures of girls and sending them to guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, drwae said:

Not true, I was kept awake all night by one who appeared to have sleep apnoea and snored so loud I would've had a better chance going to sleep on a building site. :mellow:

Taxiiiiiiiiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, drwae said:

Not true, I was kept awake all night by one who appeared to have sleep apnoea and snored so loud I would've had a better chance going to sleep on a building site. :mellow:

You didn’t tea bag her..? :confused1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that complicated, although it may be now with COVID. 

The one I'm with now, we just made eye contact on a night out and we held it for a few seconds. That was a green light for me to approach her and start talking. Not complicated in the slightest, although if you're an ugly c**t it could take a while for a girl to wilfully make eye contact with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Restless83 said:

Tell you what's guaranteed after shagging a salad dodger!!! One of the best nights sleep you've ever had.

When I was younger a fat bird was referred to as a “wolf job”.

A wolf will bite it’s own leg off to escape the trap it is caught in. When you awake in the morning with a fat bird lying on your arm you could employ the same tactic to escape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

When I was younger a fat bird was referred to as a “wolf job”.

A wolf will bite it’s own leg off to escape the trap it is caught in. When you awake in the morning with a fat bird lying on your arm you could employ the same tactic to escape.

I never went on a night out without a hacksaw for the very same reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

Any links?

You want me to show you links to child born you sick fcuk. Only joking. What is it your asking me do I have links showing Arab men with girls 9 years and above? Fcuk not even marrying 9 year old girls they do it to boys too however that’s just for fun.
 

If your not familiar with the old tradition of ‘bachabaze’ have a look at the documentaries which show how families sell off their young boys as they need the money for men to make them dress up and dance at their tea parties then hve sex with after 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, drwae said:

Are you into BBWs? If not avoid the US, and make sure you go to London and find a fit foreign girl otherwise you’ll find the same in the UK. 

Or hit up some sweet ginger Irish pussy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JusJamin said:

And that is how Keith the sex offender would get pictures of guys wangs..by googling pictures of girls and sending them to guys!

I sent them to him in a separate chat 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×