Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How do you date girls in the UK?

5 hours ago, Tricky said:

my apologies I have misunderstood your meaning of the below where it appears you think this part of your culture is better than ours 

I think at least with our culture if you have a male dominant environment and a very busy schedule you have someone that can ease the process.

fu**ing hell leave the lad alone he's just asking a question about dating not trying to convert you to Islam and praise it as better than you 

58 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Just approach them and say hi

But don't do this unless you're atleast a 6/10, otherwise it's just insulting. Preferably you should atleast be 6.5. 

But what about if youv got an obvious hard on on show? Wouldn’t that increase your attractiveness to at least a 7?

2 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

But what about if youv got an obvious hard on on show? Wouldn’t that increase your attractiveness to at least a 7?

Depends...If you are sub 6.5 inches it actually reduces your attractiveness. 

If you're above 7.5 inches it increases it quite a bit

Gymrat, how old are you?

Hopefully not the 12 in your name?

My solution for EVERY question you've ever asked here is this:

Become a student in the evil, decadent West.

During the 3 year course, decide if you ever want to return.

You're obviously not suited to where you live. 

Don't moan. Move. I did (the other way though).

You don't like your current life? Change it!

10 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family  to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls. 

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British  people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing  fornication -just joking- 

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-? 

8EF1ECF3-78E2-4D86-9307-469732B38FAC.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Once walked up to a bird in a bar and said "your getting f**ked tonight" she looked me up and down and said "too right I am" hour later I had her knees pinned at the sides of her head licking the ham wallet,easy peasy!! ;)

Hated those guys who could just walk into a club and pick up a girl just by standing there. Fellas like me had to work for it and learn their craft. Be nice and charming? Nope. Be forward and blunt? Nope. Cheesy chat up lines? Nope. Get them laughing - absolutely! 

25 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Gymrat, how old are you?

Let me finish my collage and get enough job experience firstly then I will come to the uk or the us.  

And the number 12 is a random number because that name was taken before me

7 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

Let me finish my collage and get enough job experience firstly then I will come to the uk or the us.  

And the number 12 is a random number because that name was taken before me

Are you into BBWs? If not avoid the US, and make sure you go to London and find a fit foreign girl otherwise you’ll find the same in the UK. 

1 hour ago, Restless83 said:

Once walked up to a bird in a bar and said "your getting f**ked tonight" she looked me up and down and said "too right I am" hour later I had her knees pinned at the sides of her head licking the ham wallet,easy peasy!! ;)

This must have been quite some time ago... nowadays she’d go and complain to the door staff and get you barred, then go home and post on Twitter about it #metoo

19 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Hated those guys who could just walk into a club and pick up a girl just by standing there. Fellas like me had to work for it and learn their craft. Be nice and charming? Nope. Be forward and blunt? Nope. Cheesy chat up lines? Nope. Get them laughing - absolutely! 

Early 20s and full to the brim with cocaine at the time pal confidence was sky high,and yeah I agree get them laughing and it's game on.i love flirting with women the craft is dying out with the youth sadly no f**ked talks anymore and don't know how to approach them.

1 hour ago, Restless83 said:

If she was that easy  is licking that ransid ham a good idea 

16 minutes ago, drwae said:

This must have been quite some time ago... nowadays she’d go and complain to the door staff and get you barred, then go home and post on Twitter about it #metoo

Early 20s pal so 17 years ago,no smart phone think I had a BT cellnet just pure charm back in the day :)

42 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

In my day it was spend a while searching thru POF/tagged/Facebook

get aload of random whatsapps 

Send Dick pics

Hope for a good reply

???

Profit

14 minutes ago, mrwright said:

Send Dick pics

Hope for a good reply

???

Profit

This is one step away from finding out where they live hiding in a bush in the back garden and pinching knickers off the washing line,wrapping them round your face and masturbating whilst looking through the window she's just sat there with a brew watching Eastenders.

16 minutes ago, mrwright said:

Send Dick pics

Hope for a good reply

???

Profit

Isn't this just the internet age version of being a park flasher? I don't remember them having that much success with women to be honest. 

1 hour ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Gymrat, how old are you?

and honestly I am afraid that I may not be able to fit in any western country because there are a lot of challenges: 

Firstly I need to find a well paid job that can be equivalent to what I can get here,

secondly, making some real friends there might be difficult since I don't know any one there.

thirdly and most importantly, dating a British or American girl, she will notice that my accent is a little bit odd which is a turn off + my height- 5'7-  which is slightly shorter than the average in my country in the UK I would be noticeably shorter. 

and I have read and heard that in dating apps the majority are male and most women there are the despair type that couldn't find anybody because she is 35 years old with two children. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/975925/us-tinder-user-ratio-gender/

3 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Just approach them and say hi

But don't do this unless you're atleast a 6/10, otherwise it's just insulting. Preferably you should atleast be 6.5. 

You  must be fvcked then :lol:

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Isn't this just the internet age version of being a park flasher? I don't remember them having that much success with women to be honest. 

Worked quite well for me 

Maybe throw in abit of chat before hand 

Had a girl or 2 do it to me before

Messaged asking who she is where she got my number from etc asked her for a picture 

She sent a pic of her tits

then straight away said oh s**t didn't mean to send that one

Oh well you may aswell have the rest 

And sent another 20 or so 

main thing is to know how attractive you are objectively and therefore have realistic goals. these days girls date above their league exclusively unless you're really lucky or minted/celeb. i'm afraid to say that as a middle-eastern 5`7 man, you've got your work cut out for you when it comes to anything but the fatties.