UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

How do you date girls in the UK?

1K views 107 replies 32 participants last post by  Youdontknowme 
#1 ·
In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls.

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing fornication -just joking-

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-?

#4 ·
In our culture if you want to to be married you should ask your mother, sister or any female member in your family to try to find you someone because there is segregation between men and women and it is quit difficult to approach to girls.

On the other hand, you fcuking nasty evil British people who will be sent to hell and tortured for eternity for committing fornication -just joking-

How do you really ask a girl out for a date? do you just walk in the street and ask the first chick you see for a night dinner -or sex to be explicit-?
What backwards country are you from?

Usually you strike up a question with someone your attracted too and if it's going well then you ask them for a date. If your asking someone for sex without knowing them they clearly are a whore or you're an idiot

#9 ·

Evil British people yet your lot can have sex with 9 year olds. Riddle me that

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Indeed I am an Atheist and I am completely against that shity sexist religion that allows men to have have several wives and marry 9 years old girls it doesn't allow the wife to get divorce until the husband accepts that, while the husband can get divorced just by a single word bla bla bla.

I can write a book about how Islam is a Sexist religion and I may not cover all of the examples.

#21 ·

Rohypnol, cable ties, hammer (depends), fake moustache (can be security cameras), vaseline (depends which hole you prefer - you're arab so i'm guessing you'll need the vaseline). It's all much easier to get away with now since wearing masks has become the norm.

#22 ·
I don't get it is gym rat living in uk or Saudi ? Nothing we tell him will work in Saudi anyways. Here in uk most people used to get a partner by going to pubs because because being drunk makes you talk more. These days I guess a lot of it's moved to online. I guess you in Saudi don't have online dating or pubs though?

#34 ·
Hated those guys who could just walk into a club and pick up a girl just by standing there. Fellas like me had to work for it and learn their craft. Be nice and charming? Nope. Be forward and blunt? Nope. Cheesy chat up lines? Nope. Get them laughing - absolutely!

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
Gymrat, how old are you?

Hopefully not the 12 in your name?

My solution for EVERY question you've ever asked here is this:

Become a student in the evil, decadent West.

During the 3 year course, decide if you ever want to return.

You're obviously not suited to where you live.

Don't moan. Move. I did (the other way though).

You don't like your current life? Change it!

#35 ·
Gymrat, how old are you?

Hopefully not the 12 in your name?

My solution for EVERY question you've ever asked here is this:

Become a student in the evil, decadent West.

During the 3 year course, decide if you ever want to return.

You're obviously not suited to where you live.

Don't moan. Move. I did (the other way though).

You don't like your current life? Change it!
Let me finish my collage and get enough job experience firstly then I will come to the uk or the us.

And the number 12 is a random number because that name was taken before me

#33 ·

Sleeve Wrinkle Event Sitting History

Attachments

#50 ·
main thing is to know how attractive you are objectively and therefore have realistic goals. these days girls date above their league exclusively unless you're really lucky or minted/celeb. i'm afraid to say that as a middle-eastern 5`7 man, you've got your work cut out for you when it comes to anything but the fatties.

#51 · (Edited by Moderator)
We've all got drunk and taken a fatty home now and again. I used to be terrible for it. Get drunk, see a beautiful face and a massive set of tits and think what could be better. Get 'em back and once again the sad realisation hits you that you're shagging a bouncy castle again. Even just a bit of a belly is a big turn off when I'm sober but when drunk I have no vision below tit level.

#69 ·
It's not that complicated, although it may be now with COVID.

The one I'm with now, we just made eye contact on a night out and we held it for a few seconds. That was a green light for me to approach her and start talking. Not complicated in the slightest, although if you're an ugly c**t it could take a while for a girl to wilfully make eye contact with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.