Sign in to follow this  
Kazza61

The Beast

Eddie Hall is currently running a competition to win a Beast T-shirt for the first person guess how he got his nickname.

For those familiar with prisons, it’s not exactly a great nickname to have is it?  

Anyone know where he actually got it from?

20 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Eddie Hall is currently running a competition to win a Beast T-shirt for the first person guess how he got his nickname.

For those familiar with prisons, it’s not exactly a great nickname to have is it?  

Anyone know where he actually got it from?

He gave it to himself I expect.

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

He seems like the kind of guy that would call his dick pussy deystroyer 

Meet “the beast”, my 3.5 inch monster, sponsored by me “The beast Eddie hall”. P.s - buy my biltong, the perfect after Pussy destroying Snack, provided to you mere peasant by me “the beast”. 

nothing but a walking talking advert that man. 

1 hour ago, Pez189 said:

Meet “the beast”, my 3.5 inch monster, sponsored by me “The beast Eddie hall”. P.s - buy my biltong, the perfect after Pussy destroying Snack, provided to you mere peasant by me “the beast”. 

nothing but a walking talking advert that man. 

While wearing a beast by boo hoo man tshirt beast by xplosive ape shorts drinking Beast beer with beast bcaas added infront of a beast poster etc etc 

Not too long ago, sex offenders in prison were called “beasts” and their wings were “beast wings”. Can’t imagine I’d win a t-shirt if I write in with that answer mind.

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Not too long ago, sex offenders in prison were called “beasts” and their wings were “beast wings”.

This is true.

Beasts and Sex cases but now they are known as nonce’s and nonce wings.

Danny

27 minutes ago, Shergar said:

This is true.

Beasts and Sex cases but now they are known as nonce’s and nonce wings.

Danny

"Bacon" seems to be latest phrase which puzzled me. Turns out (or so I was told) it's rhyming slang - a bacon bonce is apparently a bacon bun in some circles. Bonce rhymes with nonce and then on to Bacon!

4 minutes ago, Spieren said:

I just googled the bacon thing. (Bonce is a head last I heard)

Found this though..

Not 
On 
Normal 
Communal 
Excercise 

Is this where nonce comes from..?  A screw term to clear up segregation.?

@Kazza61.?

I'm not really sure. Some say it came from the word Ponce (homosexual) but like all these prison things, there's often numerous explanations. I'd never heard of a bacon bonce either but prisoners tell me that's where the latest term came from. Others said it was because Kevin Bacon is a nonce - only he isn't so that doesn't work. But 'bacon' is starting to be used more than nonce these days. 

2 minutes ago, Spieren said:

This seems to be the most obvious answer mate. I don’t think the average con would care if true or not. 

The Bacon Bonce explanation seems to be more common though. Like I said, these things get picked up and no-one really knows why. They'll probably all be called Garys one day. 

7 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Not too long ago, sex offenders in prison were called “beasts” and their wings were “beast wings”. Can’t imagine I’d win a t-shirt if I write in with that answer mind.

Yeah....t north! And Sweaty Scotland!

Daan saaafff they are called NONCES...

3 hours ago, Spieren said:

I just googled the bacon thing. (Bonce is a head last I heard)

Found this though..

Not 
On 
Normal 
Communal 
Excercise 

Is this where nonce comes from..?  A screw term to clear up segregation.?

@Kazza61.?

Also Not Of Normal Criminal Element.