Sign in to follow this  
ted2016

winstrol and anavar together, what liver support

Evening  all i have always var and winni seperater but seen many people stack toger stack togeter with either test or tren as a cutting dry look i can take anything until my injuries heal. 

i am keeping up with my cardio gone up abour 5kg but not in the good way, just wanted to peoples experience  taking both  compounds together 100 mg of each alongside test and tren ? i am desperate to get back to back yo my chilled loo 

38 minutes ago, Cronus said:

But to answer your question 

You can ran the winni and var not separator but good will be to lower dose like running 50ng on with either yes, yes either

Guys lots run tren, test and winni combo is good for yes get gains and like to be big

HAHAHAHAHHAA amazing.

1 hour ago, ted2016 said:

Evening  all i have always var and winni seperater but seen many people stack toger stack togeter with either test or tren as a cutting dry look i can take anything until my injuries heal. 

i am keeping up with my cardio gone up abour 5kg but not in the good way, just wanted to peoples experience  taking both  compounds together 100 mg of each alongside test and tren ? i am desperate to get back to back yo my chilled loo 

Sorry what???

You're desperate to get back to back to your chilled loo???

WTF???

1 hour ago, Cronus said:

But to answer your question 

You can ran the winni and var not separator but good will be to lower dose like running 50ng on with either yes, yes either

Guys lots run tren, test and winni combo is good for yes get gains and like to be big

One of the best posts I’ve seen for in a while :lol:

1 hour ago, ted2016 said:

This 

15 hours ago, ted2016 said:

? i am desperate to get back to back yo my chilled loo 

I always turn the radiator completely off in our downstairs toilet.  It just gets too hot otherwise.  Maybe give that a go?