So I recently decided to start a cycle. Was introduced to a source that supplied only warrior anabolics gear. Did a blood test 9 weeks into cycle and what a waste, natural test actually went down! Mainly putting this here to see if anyone else has had the same thing? I was recommended this lab as legit.9068330D-2AAF-409C-B879-D8971341AF09.thumb.jpeg.3a2706f96aa986f5a57c0d770d3672ab.jpeg

43F54764-090A-4790-AAAA-353B400AA7FE.jpeg

2 hours ago, TERBO said:

What did your cycle consist of?

I started on 250mg a week and ramped it up to 500mg a week after week 2. Basically when I was sure it wasn’t poison. 

1 hour ago, Brodhurst said:

I started on 250mg a week and ramped it up to 500mg a week after week 2. Basically when I was sure it wasn’t poison. 

Wow, those are some amazing bloods for 9 weeks on a test cycle :lol:

Are you starting again with a new lab?

1 minute ago, TERBO said:

Wow, those are some amazing bloods for 9 weeks on a test cycle :lol:

Are you starting again with a new lab?

Exactly the guy even gave me a free vial when I complained! 
Yea so far done 3 shots of SG test e. Taking 300 a week, fingers crossed this stuff is legit. Next blood work to be done in 8 weeks.

11 minutes ago, Brodhurst said:

Yea so far done 3 shots of SG test e. Taking 300 a week, fingers crossed this stuff is legit. Next blood work to be done in 8 weeks.

Shouldn't be any issues if got direct from them, imagine new bloods will look dramatically different.

19 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

I’d avoid any lab unless it’s got good reviews on any of the uk forums by longstanding members, choose any of the labs consistently praised on here mate and you can’t go wrong.

Warrior was actually suggested by a YouTuber, and I only went for them as they let me pay via PayPal. Won’t do that again. 
I’m only on this and the TrainedByJP forum, both seem to think SG is ok.

32 minutes ago, Brodhurst said:

Warrior was actually suggested by a YouTuber, and I only went for them as they let me pay via PayPal. Won’t do that again. 
I’m only on this and the TrainedByJP forum, both seem to think SG is ok.

Sg is good to go. Post pics of what you have and we can confirm if your gear is legitimate. 

36 minutes ago, Nicoo said:

Been a member of this forum for 6 days and it looks like its just mostly for pepole pushing certain labs

Yes a lot of lab pushing does happen by some members but there’s also a lot of members with a lot of knowledge and experience on AAS who don’t push any labs at all. It’s quite easy to work out who are the pushers and who are the unbiased members offering their own experience and knowledge on AAS and on good labs just by using your brain.

So is the first set of results on the gear and the second set from before? I’m confused to how your test is 30nmol in one with LH and FSH in range then the other with 20nmol and LH and FSH in range but lower E2? 

1 hour ago, Nicoo said:

Been a member of this forum for 6 days and it looks like its just mostly for pepole pushing certain labs

Perhaps if the OP listened to any of them, he wouldn't have bought no mark bunk shite

6 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

So is the first set of results on the gear and the second set from before? I’m confused to how your test is 30nmol in one with LH and FSH in range then the other with 20nmol and LH and FSH in range but lower E2? 

1st set is results having never taken gear, I’m 39 btw, my test has always been above normal had it tested 3 times since 2015 because I was planning on getting on. Second bloods are 9 weeks into a warrior labs cycle. 

1 minute ago, Brodhurst said:

1st set is results having never taken gear, I’m 39 btw, my test has always been above normal had it tested 3 times since 2015 because I was planning on getting on. Second bloods are 9 weeks into a warrior labs cycle. 

Ok wow so you’ve got crazy high natural test at 39! I wouldn’t have even done gear lol. But what I’m confused about is obviously there was some gear in as it’s replaced your naturally high test with a lower exogenous level. But why your LH and FSH are still in range I don’t understand is it because they were already higher than average?  I thought as soon as you pin test your FSH and LH are shutdown but I’m far from an expert. 

10 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Ok wow so you’ve got crazy high natural test at 39! I wouldn’t have even done gear lol. But what I’m confused about is obviously there was some gear in as it’s replaced your naturally high test with a lower exogenous level. But why your LH and FSH are still in range I don’t understand is it because they were already higher than average?  I thought as soon as you pin test your FSH and LH are shutdown but I’m far from an expert. 

That’s what someone said on the JP forum. Although apparently it’s quite common for these hormones to fluctuate a lot anyway. On one of my other tests before gear and my prolactin was way over range, gp reckoned this could just be stress/dehydration. 
Also don’t drink, smoke or eat any takeaways, so maybe that’s why the test is naturally high.

21 minutes ago, Brodhurst said:

That’s what someone said on the JP forum. Although apparently it’s quite common for these hormones to fluctuate a lot anyway. On one of my other tests before gear and my prolactin was way over range, gp reckoned this could just be stress/dehydration. 
Also don’t drink, smoke or eat any takeaways, so maybe that’s why the test is naturally high.

Although that is some fluctuation! I tested my “natural test last year before hopping back on and it was 17.5 nmol wondering now if it could have been 27 or 7 the next week or so ha

22 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

You're on 200mg of test as a natural! 

Is that how much it takes to get most peoples test up to mine naturally? Should I take a bigger dose then?