Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Brodhurst said:

1st set is results having never taken gear, I’m 39 btw, my test has always been above normal had it tested 3 times since 2015 because I was planning on getting on. Second bloods are 9 weeks into a warrior labs cycle. 

I don’t know anyone who would test their test levels multiple times without being on gear. Testing at 30nmol at 39 is suspect. Is that you Mike Ohearn?  You seem obsessive over blood work but don’t seem to know exactly what any of it means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mylittlepony said:

I don’t know anyone who would test their test levels multiple times without being on gear. Testing at 30nmol at 39 is suspect. Is that you Mike Ohearn?  You seem obsessive over blood work but don’t seem to know exactly what any of it means?

I’m a fitness professional in my late 30s who has been planning getting on gear for years. You’ve been reading too many conspiracy theories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

I don’t know anyone who would test their test levels multiple times without being on gear. Testing at 30nmol at 39 is suspect. Is that you Mike Ohearn?  You seem obsessive over blood work but don’t seem to know exactly what any of it means?

Natural levels taken 2015 I’m 39 now. This will really get you twitching.

4476763A-A2FF-4764-A67A-EFCEB3AABBC0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Brodhurst said:

Natural levels taken 2015 I’m 39 now. This will really get you twitching.

4476763A-A2FF-4764-A67A-EFCEB3AABBC0.png

I imagine someone lucky enough to have 30nmol natty test isn't really bothered by some random on a forum telling him he doesn't understand what bloodwork means??? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I imagine someone lucky enough to have 30nmol natty test isn't really bothered by some random on a forum telling him he doesn't understand what bloodwork means??? :lol:

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Brodhurst said:

I’m a fitness professional in my late 30s who has been planning getting on gear for years. You’ve been reading too many conspiracy theories. 

Still doesn’t answer the question why you would continuously test your bloods in a natural state, multiple times? 

Why would you even run such a small dose of test if you have such a high natural level? 

So again I refer back to my comment of not understanding your blood work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I imagine someone lucky enough to have 30nmol natty test isn't really bothered by some random on a forum telling him he doesn't understand what bloodwork means??? :lol:

He doesn’t. Running blood work just for testosterone, multiple times as a natural is odd. Then running 250mg means he doesn’t understand, as it would barely bring him above his natural state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

He doesn’t. Running blood work just for testosterone, multiple times as a natural is odd. Then running 250mg means he doesn’t understand, as it would barely bring him above his natural state. 

Not saying he does understand

I'm saying he probably doesn't care about being told

As my post stated :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. 
 

Anyone reading this thread please go back to my very first post, and see I was just trying to help the community pointing out a lab selling bunk gear. To ask if anyone else had experienced this from warrior or if minimally dosed gear could show up on a test like this.

What seems to have transpired is most people are only concerned/jealous with my natural testosterone! Which would make zero difference in building any muscle! Or think this is some kind of conspiracy theory.  

Anyone with any understanding of test will notice my fsh and lh had not crashed debunking and crazy conspiracies that I would for some reason fake a natural test to randoms on the net.

Also I’m very aware I’m starting on a low dose, as the blood tests show I’ve been researching this for almost five years in the making. This is also under the suggestion of many professional bodybuilders from the trained by JP forum and may well increase if needed.  At no point did I ask for advice on amounts or dosages.

Please just appreciate this as it was meant, trying to avoid others being conned.

For anyone that actually tried to input quality advice/help thanks, everyone else please get a life.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

He doesn’t. Running blood work just for testosterone, multiple times as a natural is odd. Then running 250mg means he doesn’t understand, as it would barely bring him above his natural state. 

Questioning my natural test is odd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brodhurst said:

Questioning my natural test is odd. 

Not really, when it’s above top end of range and deciding to use gear, then using a dose that would give you not much more than your natural test level. That’s still odd to me. 

What thread are you referring to on jp forum?

As for suggesting another man would be jealous of another mans test level? Smh. Maybe all that test has gone to your head? I use exogenous testosterone so a non issue  

i don’t think anyone has suggested anything about you faking a result. 

Put yourself on a public forum you leave yourself open to comment on such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, Brodhurst said:

Warrior was actually suggested by a YouTuber, and I only went for them as they let me pay via PayPal. Won’t do that again. 
I’m only on this and the TrainedByJP forum, both seem to think SG is ok.

That YouTuber wouldn't happen to be "FinbarFitness" would it? The dude is bellend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

He doesn’t. Running blood work just for testosterone, multiple times as a natural is odd. Then running 250mg means he doesn’t understand, as it would barely bring him above his natural state. 

Mate, why you jealous of his natural test levels :lol:

ffs some of the comments on here get odder and odder, why the f**k would any aas user be jealous of somebodies natty test levels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brodhurst said:

Ok once again thanks everyone for the valuable input.

Basically mate, what he's saying (all be it in a dickish way), is that 250mg test will Basically shut down your natty production...only to replace it with about the same as what you're producing naturally

Assuming your natty results are correct, you really need to run 500mg to see a significant benefit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Basically mate, what he's saying (all be it in a dickish way), is that 250mg test will Basically shut down your natty production...only to replace it with about the same as what you're producing naturally

Assuming your natty results are correct, you really need to run 500mg to see a significant benefit

I was using 500 a week after week 2, see above posts. I understand my dose is low. What I don’t understand is why no one’s interested in the original thread idea. I thought this was exactly the place to come to highlight fake gear.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brodhurst said:

I was using 500 a week after week 2, see above posts. I understand my dose is low. What I don’t understand is why no one’s interested in the original thread idea. I thought this was exactly the place to come to highlight fake gear.

Cheers

Your intentions were good, but don’t jump to conclusions about some words written by a stranger on the internet either. Too many people get offended on the internet these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brodhurst said:

I was using 500 a week after week 2, see above posts. I understand my dose is low. What I don’t understand is why no one’s interested in the original thread idea. I thought this was exactly the place to come to highlight fake gear.

Cheers

No Warrior reps on here mate...so probably very few guys using it

Try posting the same about Nexus or SG and you'll see a very different response :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

No Warrior reps on here mate...so probably very few guys using it

Try posting the same about Nexus or SG and you'll see a very different response :lol:

Wish I’d known that before I got the warrior stuff, took me ages to find a decent source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×