Sign in to follow this  
Johnconnor905

Hgh or peptides wound healing

Been while since ive been on here thought id come back and ask you guys and hopefully pscarb...

Getting a hair transplant done in 2weeks and wondering what would be best for healing up skin wounds as they puncture your head like 4000 times. 

Hgh or ghrp and possibly tb500 or something different maybe igf?

Edited by Johnconnor905

Certainly not IGF as its fukcing useless.

HGH will help so will a decent Colegan product both will help with the healing up of the skin, my advice would be to look at these initially before trying anything else.

hello @Pscarb nice to meet you. Im new to the forum and couldnt find where i could PM you, sorry for contacting you this way. I am awaiting a order of HGH and wondering if you can advise me on where to get my gh blood tests done ?

15 hours ago, Pscarb said:

Certainly not IGF as its fukcing useless.

HGH will help so will a decent Colegan product both will help with the healing up of the skin, my advice would be to look at these initially before trying anything else.

Nice1 mate you mean collagen supplements? I always thought those type of supplements would never make its way into your body ill get some hgh ordered to

On 20/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, iss2k1 said:

hello @Pscarb nice to meet you. Im new to the forum and couldnt find where i could PM you, sorry for contacting you this way. I am awaiting a order of HGH and wondering if you can advise me on where to get my gh blood tests done ?

I believe Medichecks does one

10 hours ago, Johnconnor905 said:

Nice1 mate you mean collagen supplements? I always thought those type of supplements would never make its way into your body ill get some hgh ordered to

Yes but not just any type, powdered or cream you have to do some research on what is the best though, you cannot just choose any, also I have been using CBD cream for my osteoarthritis in my shoulders with great effect for pain and inflammation, this type of cream also has a great effect on recovery and restoring skin.

I am using a brand called Cannadox the difference it has made to my shoulders is unreal.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:31 AM, Pscarb said:

Yes but not just any type, powdered or cream you have to do some research on what is the best though, you cannot just choose any, also I have been using CBD cream for my osteoarthritis in my shoulders with great effect for pain and inflammation, this type of cream also has a great effect on recovery and restoring skin.

I am using a brand called Cannadox the difference it has made to my shoulders is unreal.

I will look into that nice1 and didnt even know cbd was available in cream lol they are putting it into everything now.

Going to google cbd cream for headaches to im always fookin clenching my jaw from my ritalin

On 21/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, Pscarb said:

Hi mate, very interested in the Cannadox for joint issues.

What sort of dosage (number of pumps I guess?) are you using on your shoulders, how regularly are you applying the cream and how long does a bottle last you?

Cheers!

11 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Hi mate, very interested in the Cannadox for joint issues.

What sort of dosage (number of pumps I guess?) are you using on your shoulders, how regularly are you applying the cream and how long does a bottle last you?

Cheers!

This CBD cream has literally changed my life, my training is 75% better I still have pain but a fraction of what it was, I use 3-4 pumps on each shoulder before bed each night, I have had the bottle for 4 weeks and I still have some in there.

I contacted Cannadox as they commented on my posts on IG, we spoke about how this would be of a huge benefit to bodybuilders with joint issues that centre around inflammation they have agreed on a discount code to get 25% off any of their products (I have not used their oils so cannot comment but they are high dosed)

The discount code is PS25

4 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

This CBD cream has literally changed my life, my training is 75% better I still have pain but a fraction of what it was, I use 3-4 pumps on each shoulder before bed each night, I have had the bottle for 4 weeks and I still have some in there.

I contacted Cannadox as they commented on my posts on IG, we spoke about how this would be of a huge benefit to bodybuilders with joint issues that centre around inflammation they have agreed on a discount code to get 25% off any of their products (I have not used their oils so cannot comment but they are high dosed)

The discount code is PS25

That’s fantastic mate - I’ll be ordering for sure, thanks.