Sign in to follow this  
comp07974

Sudden Hair Loss

Not to sure if its coincidence but around 10 weeks ago I started a DECA cours in which I stopped 2 weeks later (see previous threads) due to the way it made me feel so I stopped the whole course I was on.

Since then though I have been losing hair, and lots of it everyday to the point its noticeable when I wash it, is this just coincidence considering my age of 32?

I have always had a good head of hair, yeah I'm receding like most but I never ever noticed the hair in my hands after washing etc.

I've brought some REGAINE to try and stop the inevitable but is it worth getting some Anit-A's?

I had this too. Sudden and unexpected my early 30's. To be fair, its round about that time when most guys start receding so I wouldn't worry too much. Not much you do but try to slow the inevitable.

Change your hairstyle.

A lot of gearheads go for "the bald adonis", "the strip", or "the mini mohawk".

You can also grow you hair medium length and spiky and bring some of the "spikes" forward, to cover the receding line.

Illusory tricks to keep you looking young.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, comp07974 said:

Not to sure if its coincidence but around 10 weeks ago I started a DECA cours in which I stopped 2 weeks later (see previous threads) due to the way it made me feel so I stopped the whole course I was on.

Since then though I have been losing hair, and lots of it everyday to the point its noticeable when I wash it, is this just coincidence considering my age of 32?

I have always had a good head of hair, yeah I'm receding like most but I never ever noticed the hair in my hands after washing etc.

I've brought some REGAINE to try and stop the inevitable but is it worth getting some Anit-A's?

Try Saw Palmetto (natural herb). The 'spray fibres' are actually also very good

Any genetical history with baldness? If you are predisposed to go bald, you will no matter on what medicine you are mate. Might just slow the process down, but it will eventually catch up with you.

On 19/10/2020 at 11:08 AM, comp07974 said:

Is it just in the Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) region or has it shed from sides and the back as well? if it's just MPB being triggered by DHT then Propecia/Fin will block it, if it's elsewhere too then something else is causing it. Regaine/Rogaine etc is  effective but they've got you for life once you start down the road, if you stop you'll lose the hair you've gained/kept whilst on it. Better to address the root cause (pun intended!).

On 04/02/2021 at 1:23 PM, Sentient said:

Is it just in the Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) region or has it shed from sides and the back as well? if it's just MPB being triggered by DHT then Propecia/Fin will block it, if it's elsewhere too then something else is causing it. Regaine/Rogaine etc is  effective but they've got you for life once you start down the road, if you stop you'll lose the hair you've gained/kept whilst on it. Better to address the root cause (pun intended!).

I couldn't really say where it was from as I have a really good head of hair still. My hairdresser said its natural to lose up to 50 strands of hair a day anyway so may have just been me panicking.

What I have noticed though it is stress related I believe. When I got back with the ex, as you do, it stopped. Now I've left her again (for good this time) I have started to lose it again.

f**k knows anyway, if I go bald so be it.

Buy these two things : Avodart + Regaine (The spray one)

Thats literally everything you need to keep your hair strong and thick. Avodart clears away DHT which is what kills the hair folicles and Regaine is like watering plants for your hair, makes it strong, healthy and thick after a while. 

I noticed my hair had started to receed when I hit about 31, a couple years on using those 2 together and it has barely moved since.

On 03/03/2021 at 10:02 PM, chr1sterfer said:

Thats literally everything you need to keep your hair strong and thick. Avodart clears away DHT which is what kills the hair folicles and Regaine is like watering plants for your hair, makes it strong, healthy and thick after a while. 

I noticed my hair had started to receed when I hit about 31, a couple years on using those 2 together and it has barely moved since.

Top man will have a look, Ive brought some minoxidil drops this time to see how they go. Will look at sourcing some avodart now.

Have you looked into the side effects of Avodart? Looks rough to me?

On 02/04/2021 at 10:04 AM, comp07974 said:

Have you looked into the side effects of Avodart? Looks rough to me?

I didn't get any sides from it at all.

It is better than Finestraride? I had libido issues on Fiinestaride. What % minoxidil is in Regaine spray? 

unless it's a hair-transplant then don't expect anything other than to slow down the recession even with the dht inhibs, considerable regrowth is very rare.. most people only consider using most of the things mentioned in this thread when they're already past the point of no return. 

Just to update.

Taking Saw Palmetto and Biotin, using Nizoral 2-3 times a week and leaving in for 4-5 minutes and my hair has stopped falling out. Maybe 2 or 3 strands a day I notice rather than the 20-30  I was noticing before. 

Edit - I do use a minoxidil spray but I am not religious with this like I am the above.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:08 PM, comp07974 said:

Deca is supposed to be most hair friendly AAS.

You're probably getting rebound DHT as your test levels come back.

Regaine/minoxidil works quite well for a lot of guys. I just use it on the hairline and its seems to have stopped any more recession +thickened out the rest of my hair. I use nizoral as well.

Advodart is pretty heavy duty stuff along with finasteride. I'd be hesitant to use it myself. DHT is really the hormone that makes men...men lol.