BUFFMAN

Your gyms still quiet?

I go to quite a big commercial gym (Fitness First) and I still cannot believe me luck.  No matter what hour I go, it's dead.  Especially since the cases have started rising again.  As selfish as it might sound, I am enjoying working out in a near empty gym. 

How about yours?

21 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

I go to quite a big commercial gym (Fitness First) and I still cannot believe me luck.  No matter what hour I go, it's dead.  Especially since the cases have started rising again.  As selfish as it might sound, I am enjoying working out in a near empty gym. 

How about yours?

Yes mate. Was posting in my Gay WhatsGape group yesterday. Saturday 11-30 am in Anytime fitness had 7 people training in it. 

Edit - over the last 4 weeks I’ve been using at weekends it has never had more than 10-11 max people using weights equipment. That’s ridiculous for a weekend. 

More people in the Pure I go to at the times I go that are normally quite. I think due to people still on furlo going when they should be at work. 

Don't know what the normally busy times are like

My gym is flat out busy all the time at the minute, I put it down to people not being able to do what they usually do so everyone is going to the gym. It’s like a permanent January. 

Half the people in there are there through boredom and you can tell they’ve never seen a gym in their life. I can’t wait until they clear off. 

6 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

My gym is flat out busy all the time at the minute, I put it down to people not being able to do what they usually do so everyone is going to the gym. It’s like a permanent January. 

Half the people in there are there through boredom and you can tell they’ve never seen a gym in their life. I can’t wait until they clear off. 

Which county are in mate? My gyms dead yet it is 2-3 yrs old, has Hammer strength equipment, Elekio bars. Really nice gym. Strange. 

Slowly been getting more and more quiet the past few weeks,possibly down to the dark mornings/cold and people are losing motivation.I'm in at 5am weekdays have to be tapped in the head to be in there at that time anyway :crazy:

7 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Slowly been getting more and more quiet the past few weeks,possibly down to the dark mornings/cold and people are losing motivation.I'm in at 5am weekdays have to be tapped in the head to be in there at that time anyway :crazy:

Oh s**t, what time do you start work? I start at 6:00 am, so like the idea of it, though my gyp isn't open at that time.

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

How about yours?

I wanna bum you so bad!!

37 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Oh s**t, what time do you start work? I start at 6:00 am, so like the idea of it, though my gyp isn't open at that time.

The job i'm currently on i pick my brother up at 6:30am get to York for 8am.

frees up my afternoon up straight home to the wife and kids.

7 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Book into Travelodge Poole. There’s an Anytime Fitness above it. 2 birds, 1 stone. :thumb

Are you trying to instigate a bumming session 

5 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Are you trying to instigate a bumming session 

You have 24 hours Bud. I’d say you could fit in 4 or 5 bumming sessions :thumbup1:

21 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Book into Travelodge Poole. There’s an Anytime Fitness above it. 2 birds, 1 stone. :thumb

That's about ten minutes walk from my house :D  Gym looks pretty tiny though, when looking on the website.

2 minutes ago, Toranator said:

Got a home gym nobody else ever there just me :whistling:

Once my mortgage is paid off, this is the first thing I'm gonna do.  Only about another 25 years to go.

3 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Once my mortgage is paid off, this is the first thing I'm gonna do.  Only about another 25 years to go.

Oh s**t haha, 3rd thing I done to my house (new modern boiler, daughters room renovating and then converted garage to a gym) after buying it, not wisest but lockdown no gyms made my mind up I can't take that ever again. You're a smarter man than I am, I now have a £6k loan to repay alongside lol. 

My gym (Nuffield) is always quiet. Mainly cos it’s stupidly expensive and there’s an abundance of cheaper gyms nearby, they’re rammed. 

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

That's about ten minutes walk from my house :D  Gym looks pretty tiny though, when looking on the website.

I went to anytime Poole for a year, not the biggest gym but has everything you need, decent views too, was always tempted with fitness first, but thought it would be rammed all the time, might check it out though.

currently training in Pelham’s not the best but 2 min drive so cant complain.

F**K me your lucky then.. my gym is like a cattle market (thegymgroup) literally the busiest gym I have ever been to its crazy! Even at stupid times at like 3pm on a Sunday its pretty busy