Sign in to follow this  
ThatsLife

Contact Tracing details can now be shared

So after all the fuss trying to get everyone to sign up to the app, making a point of saying your details won't be shard by anyone.  Looks like "they" are doing a U-turn and will be sharing with the police. 

Another stab in the back for the common man. 

I welcome all your comments, fellow tin-foil hat brigade (and you normies too). 

11 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

does make me laugh and all these sodding liberals have been banging on about this and that, yet when something like this happens, another freedom taken away, they dont realise or complain.

Nope, they just roll over and accept it, "because its for the greater good" 

57 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Normies at these stage have either been Lobotomized, are under a Spell or just in Denial and will stay that way, majority on here are the latter. 

I was hoping you would be first in here:thumb

Meanwhile a neighbour over the street from me gets broken into and nothing gets done.  

"we'll give you this crime reference number" a month on and still nothing. 

I suppose the police have more important things to do, like fining people who have a cold. 

8 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

Meanwhile a neighbour over the street from me gets broken into and nothing gets done.  

"we'll give you this crime reference number" a month on and still nothing. 

I suppose the police have more important things to do, like fining people who have a cold. 

Police are just tax collecting to refund the Governments furlough scheme.

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Normies at these stage have either been Lobotomized, are under a Spell or just in Denial and will stay that way, majority on here are the latter. 

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

does make me laugh at all these sodding liberals have been banging on about this and that, yet when something like this happens, another freedom taken away, they dont realise or complain.

Once these freedoms are taken then they are hard to get them back, really don't understand how people don't get that. 

I think some of these so called liberals you speak of just can't think for themselves and need the government to do it for them along with everything else. 

17 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I haven’t downloaded the app?

It’s probably already on your phone, just needs activating although it’s probably secretly activated. 

3 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

It’s probably already on your phone, just needs activating although it’s probably secretly activated. 

Probably? But it’s probably not as I probably didn’t download it....probably...

Nothing to do with the app. It’s linked to the NHS Test and Trace service. So if someone is tested positive and advised to self-isolate, they ‘could’ have their details passed to the police on a ‘case by case’ basis. Not saying I agree with it but just clarifying what the issue is.

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Nothing to do with the app. It’s linked to the NHS Test and Trace service. So if someone is tested positive and advised to self-isolate, they ‘could’ have their details passed to the police on a ‘case by case’ basis. Not saying I agree with it but just clarifying what the issue is.

Hopefully the NHS will get privatised:lol:

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Hopefully the NHS will get privatised:lol:

What impact would that have this issue? I very much doubt the NHS would have canvassed for this as the obvious result will be to deter people from getting tested. 

4 hours ago, ThatsLife said:

So after all the fuss trying to get everyone to sign up to the app, making a point of saying your details won't be shard by anyone.  Looks like "they" are doing a U-turn and will be sharing with the police. 

Another stab in the back for the common man. 

I welcome all your comments, fellow tin-foil hat brigade (and you normies too). 

Which app? The NHS thing you only use the first part of post code so not sure exactly what's gonna be shared.

I went into one of those silly Pandora shops that women like, the other day.  There was a sign up saying you cannot enter, unless you sign in with the NHS app (which I don't have, nor want).  I walked in regardless, wasn't challenged so not the end of the world....But, can they legally ask people to do this?  I thought it was only for pubs and foodie places?

10 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Which app? The NHS thing you only use the first part of post code so not sure exactly what's gonna be shared.

Not sure either, it was on the news this morning, either way it looks like people's details are being passed on to the police. 

10 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

Not sure either, it was on the news this morning, either way it looks like people's details are being passed on to the police. 

They're not gonna get far with a BB5 postcode. That'll cover thousands of people. 

4 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

They're not gonna get far with a BB5 postcode. That'll cover thousands of people. 

What Kazza said above then. App or not, I think its very sinister. 

4 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

What Kazza said above then. App or not, I think its very sinister. 

So if you're supposed to be self isolating because you've been abroad of had a positive test, how are the police supposed to prove you are isolating if they don't know who you are or where you live? 

Someone has to know and has to be able to check on you or what's the point of it?