Sign in to follow this  
vetran

A thread about bacon butties

4 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Be careful climbing up/down the loft ladder. Be very, very unfortunate if you fell and broke your neck

You bitch!! I’m at AE with a toilet brush handle up my arse now!

I fell out the loft and imp ailed myself accidentally.... 

1 minute ago, KETONES said:

You bitch!! I’m at AE with a toilet brush handle up my arse now!

I fell out the loft and imp ailed myself accidentally.... 

Talented chap aren’t you.

Are you at St Helier A&E as heard they have 6 Covid cases in their renal unit? 

6 minutes ago, KETONES said:

You bitch!! I’m at AE with a toilet brush handle up my arse now

This could have been so easily avoided if you had ‘worn’ your Wowser Bud. 

Had a lot of bacon while travelling around Oz  they only use the "round " all meat area of the slice no faty bits at all.

Never been able to buy it like that here.

3 minutes ago, sean m said:

Had a lot of bacon while travelling around Oz  they only use the "round " all meat area of the slice no faty bits at all.

Them ozzies really have no idea of culture

9 hours ago, aLadNamedAsh said:

Had a bacon buttie last week. Couldn’t be arsed cooking it, so just threw a whole pack (8 rashers iirc) on a plate and into the microwave.

Full power (got a poverty microwave lol)..No longer than 5 mins cus errything started poppin, so assumed the microwave would be done for if I kept it in any longer 

s**t wasn’t even cooked, still somewhat raw pussy pink. Wacked all of it between 2 slices of bread. 

6/10 would not recommend. 

But did not died.

An easy way to cook bacon is to stick them on a tray in the oven.

17 minutes ago, Spieren said:

This could have been so easily avoided if you had ‘worn’ your Wowser Bud. 

I highly recommend the Wowzer not just for safety purposes...

The wife was in the kitchen the other morning cooking me bacon & eggs when I suddenly heard a loud thud. Running in I found her collapsed on the floor & not breathing. I was in a blind frenzy, I had no idea what to do. Then I remembered, Wetherspoons do an all-day breakfast for just £3.99.

5 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

The wife was in the kitchen the other morning cooking me bacon & eggs when I suddenly heard a loud thud. Running in I found her collapsed on the floor & not breathing. I was in a blind frenzy, I had no idea what to do. Then I remembered, Wetherspoons do an all-day breakfast for just £3.99.

I knew that bit was coming:lol:

8 hours ago, sean m said:

Sell it in all Tesco’s in Northern Ireland and we for a country are certainly behind the rest of the UK. They call it bacon medallions

14 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Sell it in all Tesco’s in Northern Ireland and we for a country are certainly behind the rest of the UK. They call it bacon medallions

I'll have to check in Tesco but I looked all over for it when we got back from the year in Oz but couldn't find any. But that was 4 years ago. 

9 hours ago, sean m said:

Home Bargains sell it. 

10 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Such provocative language and behaviour. Hope your Sarnie doesn’t get stuck in your throat, son :beer:

Wish Dancing Harse was here to analyse your posts. 

Dansin’ Arse!!!!! What became of that troubled soul??

1 hour ago, Tricky said:

You can get those medallions at the supermarkets over here, but to me that’s just utter heresy!!! Bacon without fat isn’t bacon....everyone knows that.

That would be like taking the most stunning tranny you’ve ever seen out on a date... it’s unbelievably well.... she invites you up for coffee....knickers come off and WTF!!!!!!!!.....she’s a post op!!!!

Yuuuuuuuk!!!!

20 hours ago, js77 said:

Tbf, if you prefer brown bread then that’s not the end of the world.... but very nearly

The issue here is the margerine 

Margarine is the pengest munch.

Weird isn't it, usually I am a bread snob and wouldn't touch a slice of Warburtons or Mothers Pride but the exception is for bacon sandwiches.

For the perfect bacon sandwich the bread MUST be the blandest slices of white or the taste will over power the contents.

And if anyone dared serve me margarine instead of butter I would send it straight back - that is just wrong.

Back bacon.

Fat on but needs to be crispy.

White bread, toasted.

If sauce, brown.

I would stab someone if they attempted to serve me microwave bacon. Streaky is also s**t. It's like the wank you get abroad.