Sign in to follow this  
vetran

A thread about bacon butties

Do you guys cut the fat of your bacon,   do you prefer it on bread or toast ?I’ve checked the archives and no one has ever started a bacon butty thread before 

streaky bacon on fresh bread brown sauce and cut into triangles for me :thumbup1:

ps don’t want no trouble from the Muslim members :)

Definitely needs to be streaky and crisped up.

ALWAYS white bread. Sliced Warburtons, Crusty roll or french stick.

Proper butter. Red sauce for me though but brown is more than acceptable.

Now this is EXACTLY why the Muslim faith is pure evil.  To deprive anyone of such a delicious plate of food is an absolute disgrace :thumb

26 minutes ago, js77 said:

Red sauce for me though but brown is more than acceptable.

Prefer brown or even no sauce. 
Anyone that uses BBQ sauce needs therapy..!! 

25 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Prefer brown or even no sauce. 
Anyone that uses BBQ sauce needs therapy..!! 

Tbh if I ever saw anyone put bbq sauce in a bacon sarnie I’d walk up behind them, grab the scruff of their neck and smash their face into that sarnie until they stopped moving.

Bacon sarnie with no sauce is great.....has to be proper butter though...I cannot stress that enough 

27 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Well now I just want a bacon sarnie, ffs.. 

I’m looking after a Muslim at the mo so not much chance of finding any streaky in their fukking fridge. 

Had a bacon buttie last week. Couldn’t be arsed cooking it, so just threw a whole pack (8 rashers iirc) on a plate and into the microwave.

Full power (got a poverty microwave lol)..No longer than 5 mins cus errything started poppin, so assumed the microwave would be done for if I kept it in any longer 

s**t wasn’t even cooked, still somewhat raw pussy pink. Wacked all of it between 2 slices of bread. 

6/10 would not recommend. 

But did not died.

17 minutes ago, nWo said:

Brown bread, marg and ketchup. Not arsed about the rind, I keep everything.

Mate, honesty.........you are joking, surely.

The brown bread is bad enough.....BUT MARGE!!!!????

I can’t believe what I’m reading.

45 minutes ago, aLadNamedAsh said:

Had a bacon buttie last week. Couldn’t be arsed cooking it, so just threw a whole pack (8 rashers iirc) on a plate and into the microwave.

Full power (got a poverty microwave lol)..No longer than 5 mins cus errything started poppin, so assumed the microwave would be done for if I kept it in any longer 

s**t wasn’t even cooked, still somewhat raw pussy pink. Wacked all of it between 2 slices of bread. 

6/10 would not recommend. 

But did not died.

No no no 10/10 would kill the person who served them microwaved bacon.....

What you’ve just described is like opening your bedroom door to find Salma Hayek laying naked, spread eagle on your bed, butt plug inserted and begging you to bang her...... and you thinking ‘oh, I can’t be arsed.....I’ll just thumb my flaccid bell into her ear canal and see what happens ‘....

:axe:

48 minutes ago, js77 said:

As a kid, I’d eat many a ‘fat dip’ which was bread dunked into the fat that was cooking the bacon, some red sauce on it(before the days of the squeeze bottle) and eat the bacon tasting delight like a warm up before my fry up. 
As for the original question, I don’t mind which cut of bacon but prefer to buy the ones without the fat these days. 

55 minutes ago, js77 said:

You prefer white bread to brown as well??? Nah nah nah.....

2 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

As a kid, I’d eat many a ‘fat dip’ which was bread dunked into the fat that was cooking the bacon, some red sauce on it(before the days of the squeeze bottle) and eat the bacon tasting delight like a warm up before my fry up. 
As for the original question, I don’t mind which cut of bacon but prefer to buy the ones without the fat these days. 

I was thoroughly approving of your post until “but prefer to buy the ones without fat these days”....

If there’s no fat it’s bacon....fact

Blue bro.... I’m not sure we should see each anymore 

1 minute ago, nWo said:

You prefer white bread to brown as well??? Nah nah nah.....

Tbf, if you prefer brown bread then that’s not the end of the world.... but very nearly

The issue here is the margerine 

5 minutes ago, js77 said:

I was thoroughly approving of your post until “but prefer to buy the ones without fat these days”....

If there’s no fat it’s bacon....fact

Blue bro.... I’m not sure we should see each anymore 

I’m a bit of a rebel at times. Y’know, naughty but nice. :P

6 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

I’m a bit of a rebel at times. Y’know, naughty but nice. :P

Babes, there’s nothing that gets me going more than a bad boy with a big heart :P

@js77 I’m interested in you views on Turkey Bacon, seems to be quite popular atm. 

Apologies in advance if this post causes you cardiac arrest or makes you bang your head against a wall until unconscious 

There’s one of them salmonella sandwich vans near Jewson’s that I frequent occasionally. 
They do this half a french stick, with real butter and about a kilo of bacon rammed into it. It looks like an elephants vagina but fuuuuq,  nothing short of heaven in tin foil. 

6 hours ago, js77 said:

Babes, there’s nothing that gets me going more than a bad boy with a big heart :P

@BLUE(UK) avoid this playboy and his persuasive dialogue. 

Nice story about fat dipping. How’s the recovery from the triple bypass going? 

I used to do with this with day after roast dinner gravy. Dip bread spread with flora into it. 

I rarely eat bacon. But, when I do it tastes best in white bread and tomato sauce. Actual butter enhances the arteries but will settle for flora light or benecol. Life’s about balance. I’m also a fussy devil so only crispy fat will be kept on. Jelly fat is removed. 

I’ll put it out there and say a bacon sarnie would taste amazing if you bake your own bread......... @Flubs can you confirm?? 

I love it! But the bacon must be grilled and once the fat has cooled I like to smear it all over my dick and wank off into my sandwich then eat it!

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I love it! But the bacon must be grilled and once the fat has cooled I like to smear it all over my dick and wank off into my sandwich then eat it!

There’s always someone who has to ruin a perfectly good thread on bacon butties and start trouble. 

Are you training today, Dicktones?? 

2 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

There’s always someone who has to ruin a perfectly good thread on bacon butties and start trouble. 

Are you training today, Dicktones?? 

Yeah after I’ve eaten my bacon sarnie you c**t

4 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Yeah after I’ve eaten my bacon sarnie you c**t

Such provocative language and behaviour. Hope your Sarnie doesn’t get stuck in your throat, son :beer:

Wish Dancing Harse was here to analyse your posts. 

3 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Such provocative language and behaviour. Hope your Sarnie doesn’t get stuck in your throat, son :beer:

Wish Dancing Harse was here to analyse your posts. 

I can’t talk now I think I have a bird stuck in my loft!!

16 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I can’t talk now I think I have a bird stuck in my loft!!

Be careful climbing up/down the loft ladder. Be very, very unfortunate if you fell and broke your neck