Sign in to follow this  
Kazza61

502kg Deadlift.

13 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

He's reffed all these Core Sports record attempts. Lost a lot of respect for him seeing him repeatedly doing Nazi salutes everytime someone goes to lift. Disgusting. 

Really? Didn’t know/haven’t seen any of that. That’s a shame though, always Came across as a decent guy. 

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

You're kidding right?

Swing and a miss!

Abit anticlimactic really just adding 1kg 

Go 510 and make a statement or don't bother especially with how easy 501kg was for thor 

1 minute ago, Pez189 said:

Nah. Never seen it. Not sure I Wana. 

It was a joke. Big Z is the ref and he holds his hand in the air until the lift is confirmed. He's a bit rigid with it though so it looks a bit like a Nazi salute. Next time you tell a joke I'll be waiting...

PS. That last bit is a joke too. 

6 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

It was a joke. Big Z is the ref and he holds his hand in the air until the lift is confirmed. He's a bit rigid with it though so it looks a bit like a Nazi salute. Next time you tell a joke I'll be waiting...

Ah my bad. I get you. I mean either way I’m not surprised these days. Could have very much been the truth. 

15 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Nothing worse than having to explain a joke......

23 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Ah my bad. I get you. I mean either way I’m not surprised these days. Could have very much been the truth. 

Even if it was the truth, the nazis were just misunderstood and the western propaganda pulled 6 million out of their arse