Been training on and off for 4 years i try and eat clean most of the time i follow a push pull leg routine currently 94kg 6ft 1 28 y/o  I have a few visble abs so body fat is pretty high what cycle would you lot recommend 

received_345370456740452.jpeg

Edited by Nicoo
Change

2 hours ago, Nicoo said:

Been training on and off for 4 years i try and eat clean most of the time i follow a push pull leg routine currently 94kg 6ft 1 28 y/o  I have a few visble abs so body fat is pretty high what cycle would you lot recommend 

Is it your first cycle? If so just keep it simple with 500 test E a week for 12 weeks and PCT after that. Plenty of info on the forum. 

4 hours ago, Nicoo said:

You look bigger than 70% of lads using test tren orals insulin and Hgh on this forum. 

Basic 375-500mg test only cycle for 12 - 16 weeks. Arimidex and nolva to hand and if you plan to pct get some hcg, poss clomid (altho I hate the stuff) and enough nolva to run for duration of pct. 

7 hours ago, Nicoo said:

Looks like you’re w4nking an invisible cockk and just about to reach the vinegar strokes judging by the look on your cheeky face :thumb

7 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Are you ready for gear, yes. Is it a good idea, definitely no.

Do what you like, but bear in mind that once you use steroids, you will never go back. And I really mean it, prepare for a life of drug addiction. 

Nail on head.

And no such thing as "just one cycle". ( Note you didn't say this but worth putting it out there)

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Do what you like, but bear in mind that once you use steroids, you will never go back. And I really mean it, prepare for a life of drug addiction. 

You’ll love it though.  

10 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Going a bit far aren't you mate? I know plenty of people who have done a couple of cycles and stopped. 

21 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Going a bit far aren't you mate? I know plenty of people who have done a couple of cycles and stopped. 

Its solid advice tho mate 

If I could go back all those years , i never would have touched gear myself 

i struggled to motivate myself and train naturally , and am now destined for a life of trt injections 

All the people i know who have stopped didnt stop because they wanted to stop , it was for health reasons or losing their source or something like that 

14 minutes ago, Nicoo said:

After doing loads of research last night I think I'm going stay natural lads

Best thing in the long run imo , gear use produces temporary results so unless youre willing to stay on they your gains will go as soon as you come off . This is part of the " can never stop" problem 

34 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

Best thing in the long run imo , gear use produces temporary results so unless youre willing to stay on they your gains will go as soon as you come off . This is part of the " can never stop" problem 

Yeah that's what I'm saying just seems like a never ending cycle literally lol 

1 minute ago, Nicoo said:

Yeah that's what I'm saying just seems like a never ending cycle literally lol 

Exactly :lol:

You go on , look and feel great and then come off and everything goes back to normal , and if youre lucky your natural test levels go back to normal. Motivation becomes even more difficult 

If you cycle off back to natural then your gains slowly go, this is why people blast and cruise 

Like any drug unless youre willing to constantly be on it you lose the benefits of it once it stops being active in your system . Its for that reason i will never encourage anyone to hop on the needle without understanding the risks 

11 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

You go on , look and feel great and then come off and everything goes back to normal , and if youre lucky your natural test levels go back to normal. Motivation becomes even more difficult 

If you cycle off back to natural then your gains slowly go, this is why people blast and cruise 

Like any drug unless youre willing to constantly be on it you lose the benefits of it once it stops being active in your system . Its for that reason i will never encourage anyone to hop on the needle without understanding the risks 

Yeah seems like a massive head f**k I'm not doingbad naturally once I shed Down with abs il look great il be happy just to maintain then thanks for your honest advice brother 

1 minute ago, Nicoo said:

Yeah seems like a massive head f**k I'm not doingbad naturally once I shed Down with abs il look great il be happy just to maintain then thanks for your honest advice brother 

No problem mate 

You have a good natural physique, once you cut down you'll look better than the majority of guys ON gear even 

If you do decide to start then this forum is a great place for advice , for beginners and even long term gear users that are about on here , at least now you know what youll be getting yourself into 

Good luck with the cutting  

9 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

This is why I jumped on. First found out I got diagnosed with low T and with already knowing I now had a lifetime commitment of injections regardless I then thought if I’ve got to do it, might as well make the most of it! :thumbup1:

Gear or no gear, everything is temp anyway. The gym life is also temp. You stop training for a few months to a year and the body will revert back to it's natural state. You will look like you don't even lift, trust me. Secondly, the problem of losing a source isn't an issue, there will always be some one or somewere online selling steroids. The only issue I see apart from feeling like a god and looking my best is the problem of maybe having to be on trt the rest of my life, which I don't see really see as an issue either. Testosterone levels start to decline with age anyway. So imagine being 50 and feeling like a 20 year old again. There is no negative to using gear, only if you're weak enough mentally to think you can't train naturally again without gear and gain some muscle. 

50 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Gear or no gear, everything is temp anyway. The gym life is also temp. You stop training for a few months to a year and the body will revert back to it's natural state. You will look like you don't even lift, trust me. Secondly, the problem of losing a source isn't an issue, there will always be some one or somewere online selling steroids. The only issue I see apart from feeling like a god and looking my best is the problem of maybe having to be on trt the rest of my life, which I don't see really see as an issue either. Testosterone levels start to decline with age anyway. So imagine being 50 and feeling like a 20 year old again. There is no negative to using gear, only if you're weak enough mentally to think you can't train naturally again without gear and gain some muscle. 

I hear ya 

Some people may see an issue with being on trt the rest of their lives , some may not 

Testosterone does start to decline , and natural levels in men are a lot lower today than 40 years ago (according to the science ) therefore i do advocate dr-prescribed trt, it has many benefits and very little sides ( if managed properly) however 99% of men will never go on legitimate trt or mess with gear 

Unfortunately i am one of those guys that struggles to train naturally without gear, being weaker, feeling and looking worse when you can just turn back to gear is the reason i havent stopped in over 10 years i know ill be on for life . Power to the guys who can stay off once theyve been on , I assume thats you 

But you cant say going on is better than staying off, if youre otherwise healthy. Thats like saying you should start taking drugs for the health benefits :lol: no judgement here mate , I just find that funny 

23 hours ago, Nicoo said:

If I was built like that naturally, I'd never have taken gear. You could loose 10kg maybe even just 6 or 7 in fluff and look really good imo.

Wait until you're older for trt and gear. 

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

If I was built like that naturally, I'd never have taken gear. You could loose 10kg maybe even just 6 or 7 in fluff and look really good imo.

Wait until you're older for trt and gear. 

Thanks mate that's the plan 

12 hours ago, Lowkii said:

Agreed. I first (rather stupidly) took dbol when I was younger in the early nineties without a clue about how diet was so important. I have used steroids on and off since, often with years between phases using gear. 

The thing is these days I just find committing to 3 months hard training difficult unless I use gear. The results are just too tempting, especially now I’m older and getting results is harder. I can commit to 3 months of not drinking, smoking or using any recreational drugs without a problem. 3 months of hard training without steroids is unthinkable for me.